[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Insult everyone in this thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 459x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 459x304
Insult everyone in this thread.
>>
I love you OP
*smooches on the cheek, then blushes a vibrant red color* :33
>>
>>27209426
>Insult everyone in this thread.
ok you guys can start with me
>>
SUCK.
>>
>>27209462
Give me something to go on faggot. inb4 my dick.

Tell me what you like, and a dream of yours so that I can properly crush you
>>
>>27209426
They're on r9k, I doubt I can insult any of them
>>
File: jesus-on-the-cross.jpg (195 KB, 809x617) Image search: [Google]
jesus-on-the-cross.jpg
195 KB, 809x617
>>27209462
Jesus loves you but he might just be disappointed in some things you chose to do

He still loves and accepts you if you accept him

And he loves you :)
>>
You losers post on /r9k/!
>>
>>27209500
>Tell me what you like
pretty much just 4chan
i enjoy posting anime images on 4chan and talking to you guys sometimes but the thing i like most about 4chan is that its social interaction but at the same time anonymous, all the benefits of friends with none of the downsides of having to keep in contact with them
there are only 2 downsides to this: 1) 4chan doesnt actually care about me and 2) i cant talk about my day to day life shit here its too similar to blog posting
>and a dream of yours so that I can properly crush you
i have no dreams
i would like to be successful one day
maybe lose my virginity and get a qt gf
that is all

>>27209549
>He still loves and accepts you if you accept him
i disavow him
>>
>>27209652
>i disavow him

wew son, you're pretty unique and intelligent and unique

Jesus isn't mainstream anymore you don't have to hate him to be cool anymore

Do what you will though
>>
>>27209426
You are a strong feminist and a powerful nonbinary WOC who knows she doesn't need no man.
>>
>>27209708
well actually my parents arent even from a christian heritage so irl it wouldnt make sense for me to even "accept" him
but even if they were i would be a atheist because lets be honest religion is dumb as fuck
>>
>>27209940
I am being honest

ih no wait, it totallh makes sense that I would spend my time talking about Jesus for no reason....totally....?????

Also I never said you were from a christian home, I wasn't. I don't see how that has anything to do with things being true or not
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.