[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"PLEASE ANON, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS" >"I'VE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: JDImKHoyB7g.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
JDImKHoyB7g.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>"PLEASE ANON, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS"
>"I'VE ALWAYS HAD A SMALL CRUSH ON YOU BUT WE'RE JUST IN DIFFERENT LEAGUES"
>"I PROMISE I'LL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND! I'M A VIRGIN! I'M FUCMHHPHHPHHHH!"

what happens next?
>>
>white

She gets a bullet in the brain.
>>
I burst in and save her. She falls in love with me and we get married.

Her assailant is taken and rehabilitated.
>>
*teleports behind her*
Pssh nothing personnel kid
>>
Force her to watch every episode of one piece.
>>
>>27209335
>Her assailant is taken and rehabilitated.
what kind of cuck ending is this? if you don't kill her assailant it's practically guaranteed that your marriage ends with him fucking her.
>>
>>27209307
>white

lights off
lock the door
leave the room
>>
>>27209357

>what kind of cuck ending is this? if you don't kill her assailant it's practically guaranteed that your marriage ends with him fucking her.

Probably that's happened at some point in history but I doubt it's "practically guaranteed".
>>
>>27209350
is that still worth watching? i stopped around the punk hazard arc or whatever
>>
>>27209401
If you have the time on your hands what else are you going to do
>>
File: 1457808197577.jpg (62 KB, 435x415) Image search: [Google]
1457808197577.jpg
62 KB, 435x415
>>27209307
>Rip off the mouth tie
>Place large bowl of boiled eggs in front of her.
>"You see these?"
>"...You know what to do."
>Move back into the corner of the room and sit on a luxurious suede chair.
>Lean over counter and reach. for a bottle of 1956 Frontera, a chilean wine. Not exceptional, but a good choice for such a drab occasion.
>"Crush, eh? Heh. Let's see how well your digestive tract CRUSHES 2 pounds worth of boiled eggs, wench."
>>
>>27209337
are you even trying

*teleports behind her*
oh really?
*teleports back in front of her*
then i'm sure you won't mind THIS too much...
*unsheathes dick*
*punctures her hymen in one swift motion*
*tips fedora*
pshhh, nothing personnel...kid...
>>
>>27209307
Gut her and eat her.
>>
File: 1349309834744.png (16 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
1349309834744.png
16 KB, 510x546
>>27209464
you beat me to it brother
>>
File: smug compare.jpg (29 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
smug compare.jpg
29 KB, 306x423
>>27209307
Leagues are a social construct used by women to try and justify their reasons for rejecting men. The truth is, with that attitude, you're deserve to be a virgin for the rest of your life. Because while you may think you have some semblance of beauty on the outside, your soul is black and stained on the inside. You are a disgusting person. I don't want to have sex with you, and I don't want you to be my girlfriend. I don't want you to ever talk to me again.

*cuts off tape*

Now go. Feel free to tell everybody you like about what happened, but nobody will believe you.
>>
>>27209307
GET AWAY YOU TELEPATHIC WITCH

HOW CAN YOU TALK TO ME WHEN I TAPED YOUR MOUTH CLOSED?
>>
>>27209350
Kek would put on the direct TV help channel like in family guy
>>
I subject her to death by Scaphism
She deserves to suffer the death of the boats for rejecting me
>>
In my state kidnapping+false imprisonment+ all other related crimes they would charge me with would give be by default a life sentence with no chance of getting out.

Guess what the penalty for murder is?
IF you guessed also life with no chance of getting out you would be right.

I have already gone this far and I have always wondered how it would feel to kill someone. Might as well.

Still, killing someone I have connections to in a location like a class room is not ideal. Oh well.
>>
Wow I've seen this exact scenario in multiple hentai shows

It usually ends with her liking it, although that's really the shittest scenario
>>
Be my girlfriend? Faced with impending death, you think your pathetic gambit can work against me?

*unsheathes dragonblade*

You

Are

FINISHED!!!!

*at the same time this final word is uttered, the dragonblade pierces her abdomen like a soft piece of fruit and she falls forward, trying to utter some final words, blood gurgling out of her mouth as life ebbs away*

Heh, easy...
>>
Too late bitch.
>>
>>27209585
So misguided he's mistaking social constructs with an actual preference. Leagues are a throwaway word women don't take it literally.

Tell why r9k takes him seriously again.
>>
File: 1457820914324.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1457820914324.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>27209307
>Shit on her lap
>Turn off light
>Leave the room
>Lock door
>>
Ask her to remove her uniform and then try it on myself because female uniforms are hot
>>
1. Rent a backhoe and go out to the middle of nowhere and dig a huge pit with a ramp.

2. Steal an RV and drive it into the pit; bury it, leaving only the top ventilation hatch exposed.

3. Take her down there and handcuff her to something sturdy.

4. Get her pregnant and when she gives birth, release her and kill myself.
>>
>>27209350
JT God damn it bro, really?
>>
>>27209307
Bend her over, rip off her thong, and stick my penis in her brown bud.
Pretty simple.
>>
File: 1457588156864.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457588156864.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
>>27209307
I would prefer she be hogtied as I feed her cauliflower. Then I'd beat her with a stick while I jerk my dick
>>
>>27209307
What am I doing here?
Let me untie you.
And get out of here.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.