[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever truly hated someone? How did you remove them from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: 1457145380189.png (543 KB, 520x565) Image search: [Google]
1457145380189.png
543 KB, 520x565
Have you ever truly hated someone? How did you remove them from your life? The urge to kill is getting harder and harder to suppress as the days go by.
>>
>>27209289
I didn't, I removed myself.
>>
>>27209289
If you have a problem with someone, you talk to them about it
>>
>>27209289
tell us what what happened. why do you hate this person so much?
>>
>>27209569
>If you have a problem with someone, you talk to them about it
No...
Have you ever read The Poison Tree by William Blake?
>>
is that ice cereal?
>>
>>27209635
nah, ice gazpacho.
>>
>>27209289
I was just looking at pictures of that ISIS terrorist who was part of the attack on Paris and got away, the dumb look on their face. I was high so I imagined that if I hated them with a really powerful passion, perhaps something bad would happen to him. Like I said, I was high. Hating someone gets you nowhere of course. You can't hurt someone by hating them, you have to get off your ass and start pulling toenails. You got to get out your torch lighter and go to town on the person. I would totally ball torch this guy
>>
>>27209289
I moved far, far away.
>>
>>27209702
>You can't hurt someone by hating them
not directly, but it can give you the motivation to do such a thing.
>>
>>27209743
I was thinking that maybe I could quantum kill him though. Some mystery that we could never hope to understand because it is too weird. That was the idea, a bad idea though.
>>
cut contact, ignore and avoid them

eventually you'll forget they even exist
>>
>>27209289
What made you hate this person op?
>>
>>27209289
I fucked with the chad that fucked with me. He would always make fun of me and tell me he was going to fuck my girlfriend in the ass. Since I knew he wanted her I had an idea, I had my GF flirt with him on favebook. After a couple of days I had her ask him out. While they were on their "date" I went to his house and threw paint on his door. I then shoved a bag of shit in his mailbox. I made that chad my bitch
>>
>>27209289
Sounds like you're losing your humanity Anon
It happens
Try to restrain your urge to kill through honest self reflection
>>
I have a bad habit of developing huge irrational hatred of people I barely know, I think it has to do with me being an attention whore. I'm in a music program online with a bunch of anons from /a/ and those guys are so fucking beta I hate it. Any time one of the girls posts a recording the other guys will say "OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST PLAYING I'VE EVER HEARD, GOD 10/10 YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN" I hate them so God Damn much, I kinda hope one of them sees this.
>>
Looking for answers here too.

Hating someone so much actually made me a better person I think. To avoid the hate I started getting more compassionate with everyone. I'm more selfless than ever. I spent money I didn't have to help people in need. I've become way more tolerant towards people that damage me and understand their point of view. I've become a tranquil person, always trying to talk to other people and understand their pain and try to help them instead of lashing out at them.

But the hate for one single person erases all of that. Everything. I'm tainted by hate and everything I've tried and become feels like it's meaningless sometimes. I just want this person to suffer horribly for the rest of the little life that he still might live.
>>
>>27209889
What's the source of your unending hatred?
>>
No, only myself. I like pretty much everyone, though I am selective in who I'll be close friends with.

Why do you hate them? Just MAN UP (TM)
>>
>>27209847
>While he was fucking my gf up the ass on their "date" I went to his house and threw paint on his door.

FIFY.
>>
>>27209289
My brother. We fixed our relationship.
>>
File: 1452832233978.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1452832233978.png
29 KB, 633x758
I really dislike my brother. He always tries to one-up me and always seems to get what I want. Even just small things.
>tourney being streamed for a game I play
>they're giving out codes randomly in the chat for a skin
>it's a skin for my main
>brother decides he wants to enter too
>doesn't play the character because he doesn't own the game and has no intention of buying it
>he wins one
>I don't
>he's selling his
I know it's a stupid thing to be mad about but it's been like that MY WHOLE LIFE. Anything I want, he takes.
>>
I rarely get angry, but when I do, it's pure hell.
I've beat a guy inches from death once for fucking with my cat.
Don't ever fuck with my baby
>>
>>27209289

Yeah. I've had homicidal urges.

What's their relationship to you? Family, coworker? Spill.
>>
>>27209289
>how did you remove?
I used 7.62x39
>>
File: 12493482.gif (1 MB, 200x254) Image search: [Google]
12493482.gif
1 MB, 200x254
>>27211377
Nt OP but I get urges like this on occasion

It always stems from some imaginary sequence of events I play through my mind that end with people hating me for no reason

These thoughts recently invaded my dreams and I wake up depressed and pissed at the same time, then the thoughts simmer in my head all day even though I know how absurd they are

I want to kill people because I made them do something to me in my fucking mind, what the hell is wrong with me
>>
>>27209289
Learn from the best. Study his methods
>>
yep. he's dying of cancer now. thank god. i would love to be able to beat the shit out of him while he lays on his deathbed.
>>
>>27211510
He was stopped by a door. You can learn better from Cho.
>>
>>27211464

Paranoia and delusional thought patterns. That can happen when you've got severe depression... or you might be schizo.

>I'm a schizo myself

If it gets worse, you should probably seek help.
>>
no

I've always had very low self esteem so I don't consider wronging me to be a big deal
>>
>>27210850
Go cry to your mom, Jeb
>>
hate begets hate. can you distance yourself from this person? if so that's the most reasonable solution.
>>
>hating people

Enjoy your shackles. I've forgiven everybody who wronged me and I don't even think about it anymore.
>>
>>27211565
>Paranoia
It probably doesn't help I browse /x/, Its a possibility I'm a schizo as well as have severe depression

I might be fucked if I don't make an effort to integrate myself into society
>>
>>27211784

Honestly, the worst thing I did was surround myself with other paranoid people. I was convinced I was being stalked by the NSA and I nearly committed suicide by cop because I had to "test them" to see if the "NSA" had infiltrated them... looking back on it, I feel sick to my stomach.

At least on /x/ everyone knows it's pretendy funtimes. /r9k/ and certain other boards I won't mention are worse, because people genuinely believe in the things they shill.

>Yet here I am.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.