[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first day on the job >only white guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: wtf.jpg (10 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
10 KB, 249x249
>first day on the job
>only white guy
>>
>whitey complaining
>again

baka
>>
>job

get the fuck out
>>
File: 1437794288370.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1437794288370.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
>>27209269
>most of your coworkers just speak spanish to eachother and point at you and laugh in your direction
>>
I know that feel while working two different jobs in NoVa. Makes me scratch my head. My ancestors were plantation owners in this very area centuries ago, and now I work shoulder-to-shoulder with, and crowded out by, heavily accented swarthy people who moved here from half a world away just 10 years ago.

Was mass immigration a good idea? IDK...
>>
I know the feel, OP. I lasted 4 months. Good luck!
>>
File: pepe_trump.jpg (1 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
pepe_trump.jpg
1 MB, 1832x1754
>>27209327

You will be getting the last laugh
>>
>>27209269

iktf op, iktf real well

I was the only white guy at food lion (bosses/management included). i was basically the laughing stock of the whole staff and the butt of every joke

the dindus would fuck around and crack jokes at the counter with the (also dindu) manager and as soon as i'd finish working my ass off at the register with too many impatient/angry (i just started) customers i'd get yelled at instantly for sitting around/not do anything and they'd make me go do arbitrary shit while they still all stood around making jokes about sex and shit that would get me fired in an instant

now im working with all whites and it feels fucking great
>>
>>27209269
ABORT JOB
>>
>working with nothing but black and hispanic men who I can't understand a word from
It truly is hell. I wish I could work with my autistic white and asian brothers.
>>
>>27209327
>live entirely with Asian girls
>all speak Korean when I'm in the room

Like, am I the only one that thinks that's rude? My sister married into a family where several members don't speak English well and I have never fucking rambled on in English while they sat uncomfortably in the corner.
>>
File: SOMEBODYONCETOLDME.png (323 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
SOMEBODYONCETOLDME.png
323 KB, 636x358
>>27209269
I tried to be open, you know?
I grew up in a pretty white superb, 3 black people in my graduating class, the whole thing.
Indians and Asians start moving in and start loitering in the streets and driveways, interfering with simple tasks like moving the car to the mail box so Mom can put her car in the garage. Just small annoying stuff.

Then I move to east Texas, where black people and mexicans outnumber white people. There, I am marginalized, isolated, and mocked just because I am white. Here I am, experiencing all these things that I am told to not do to those who do not share my skin color. And I'm supposed to sit there and get cucked because they somehow have the right to treat me like shit because of my skin color?
Fuck that. Fuck minorities. Prove to me that your skin color doesn't represent the color of shit that you are, because otherwise I'll stay near my fellow white people. I at least can make sense of their stupidity.
Fuck niggers.
>>
>third day on job
>my boss has already taken a vacation day
>have no idea what to do because its one of those jobs where you just kind of do whatever as it comes up
>old nigger guy takes off with the younger nigger guy I was hired with
>now standing with two street shitting Indians, a few spics, and a guy with some other company from Spain
>all of them speak the most minimal of English possible
>all of them keep mumbling among themselves and will occasionally look and point at me
>sometimes they laugh
>if I say anything they only smile at me like retards
>walk out later that night

Fuck that nonsense, $10/hr wasn't worth it
Would it kill that company to hire white people or at least English speakers? I thought this was fucking AMERICA
>>
>>27209269
there used to be a bunch of black people at my work when I was hired but now there's only one left, and he's there on prison work release, all the other ones quit because they couldn't handle it or where fired for always showing up late
I'm not racist but... hmmm
>>
>>27210665
deal with it your fucking whitey, your years of oppression are coming to an end
>>
>>27209269
Honestly I would quit. you know they don't respect you, and your opinion is the least important. I'm glad I live in West Virginia where there is a /comfy/ 93% white population.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.