[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you faggots tell me why I shouldn't kill myself tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: sudicidepepe.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
sudicidepepe.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
can you faggots tell me why I shouldn't kill myself tonight?
>>
nah, i dont know you. What if your anita sarkeesian. Then id want you to do it
>>
Because if you posted this, you're literally looking for reasons not to.

Usually when you're looking for reasons not to do something, it's because you're not sure it's such a good idea.

If you're not sure it's such a good idea, you probably shouldn't kill yourself.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN6YCFlS8nU

The VR age is here
>>
cause youll be remembered as a quitter
>>
>>27209197
no
do it anon you seem like you want to in which case it's probably for the better
>>
>>27209197
Because life goes on and Jesus loves you :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jYa462G_WO8
>>
Here's the thing.

Nobody cares if you did or didn't. So why bother? A few million people are going to die this week from starvation, natural causes, crime related or war related deaths.......you'll just be another one of those random cunts that nobody gives a shit about.

Even if you went out with a bang, you'd still be forgotten about eventually because we as humans have extremely short memories.

With that all in mind..........why would you even bother? Just stop worrying about death so much and just let it come whenever it comes and just do whatever makes you happy until then.

Notice my response wasn't a typical normie response. It's literally a unique perspective on the situation from another robot.
>>
OP here sorry for the dramafaggotry. I just don't feel okay and have not felt okay in a very long time. I force myself to look as happy as I can be, but my smile is dead. my forced "hello"s and "how are you"s are dead. My feelings are dead. I just feel like why not be as dead as I feel and get this stupid shit over with.
>>
>>27209368

Do you have any hobbies?

Are you happy with the city/community you're living in?
>>
>>27209197
Because it might hurt a lot. The afterlife might be a lot worse than this. Because you're free to do a lot more once you become suicidal. Really, anything. You could do all kinds of wacky shit once you've given up.
>>
>>27209275
some of those games arent in first person...
>why would i want to be a passive observer to this chad doing badass shit?
>i do that every day already
>>
>>27209368
I feel you dude I'm just recently getting to that point on my life. No friends, no girlfriend,extremely socially inept,a fat failure.etc fuck people dude just get a pet. You never know it might help.
>>
>>27209197
You should but you cant. This is the policy I apply to myself
>>
Successfully killing yourself takes a lot of effort and you need to worry about ending up retarded if you fail.

Masturbating and napping is much easier and more enjoyable.
>>
>>27209197
because it might get better

and by killing yourself, you're removing that possibility, no matter how slim
>>
>>27209197
Other people deserve to die more than you do, is that really fair? That they get to live consequence free while you got shit on through your entire run?
>>
>>27209314
>implying africans are people
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.