[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>americans >40 % of women are non-white >most white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1458179909546.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
1458179909546.gif
890 KB, 305x320
>americans

>40 % of women are non-white
>most white women are overweight
>all the educated ones were sorostitutes
>educational system that throws huge amounts of money at sports for Chads
>gold diggers flock to miami / new york / los angeles
>prostitution is illegal

Holy fuck, how do Americans on here cope?
>>
File: warsaw.jpg (452 KB, 1247x931) Image search: [Google]
warsaw.jpg
452 KB, 1247x931
you forgot
>in huge debt if you go to college or don't want to die
>forcibly circumcised
>doomed socially if you do not fit in to the loud nigger culture
>every single city sucks and is not comfy at all
>destined to be poor forever if you don't know people
>get shot if you look at a cop or negro the wrong way
Europoors live in paradise compared to us.
>>
Anime, video games, and imageboards.
>>
>>27209139
>sorostitutes
Is that supposed to be a combination of institute of sorority or George Soros? I know it's shit either way, but I feel like I'd understand the issue a lot better if you made the distinction.
>>
>>27209351
Not him, but sorority. It's a fairly old term. I remember hearing it over a decade ago.
>>
>>27209351
sorority and prostitute. jesus christ anon
>>
>>27209139
Still better than American men by far.
>>
It's really shit
But yoorup has even worse shit, like sand niggers just showing up and legally raping their women, then getting PAID to live there
Japan is the only country that's alright, if you're Japanese living in Japan it's basically paradise.
>>
>>27209632
>like sand niggers just showing up and legally raping their women, then getting PAID to live there
Those are isolated cases and while they're fucking horrible 99% of Europeans don't put up with it. In America everyone suffers, except the rich and Chads.
>>
>>27209632
nah
they have problems with work culture
but yeah their government is better
>>
>>27209632
Japan sucks.
Insane suicide rates.
Overworked to hell and back.
Xenophobic as fuck culture.
etc.

The US and Europe are shit but are still the only decent places on the planet to live.
>>
So you're saying in other countries college chicks aren't sororstitutes?
>>
>>27209735
>Xenophobic as fuck culture.

That doesn't make it a bad place for them, just for you. If anything, it makes things better for them over there.
>>
>>27209632
>sand niggers just showing up and legally raping their women
That isn't a day to day occurence
The vast majority of white Europeans don't experience this, yet
>>
>>27209735
>US is better than Japan
Burgerfat detected.
>>
>>27209632
That must be why they have one of the highest suicide rates in the world. Living in a pressure cooker society of constant competition and ugly as fuck architecture doesn't sound that appealing to me desu
>>
>>27209139
Is there anything good about living in America?
>>
>>27209735
>Xenophobic as fuck culture.
Japan serves the interest of the Japanese first.
Everyone does this except for self-hating whites (and the West is going to hell because of it)
>>
>>27209735
>Xenophobic as fuck culture
that's the only thing keeping their country great
what do you want, a bunch of somalians and muslims and low IQ brown people shitting up another developed country?
>>
>>27209795
can't get arrested for "hate speech"
We also typically get free refills at fast food places, unlike most european countries
>>
>>27209821

>implying you actually understand what hate speech is defined as let alone know how much anyone actually gets arrested for it.

>free refills
>thinking that something that costs literally cents to make is getting some kind of a deal as you get more and more obese
>>
>>27209795
We can deny the holocaust and etc without going to jail
We can host this website, which would be censored in most any european country
Higher standard of living than most
Meat is cheap
>>
>>27209906
>people in britain literally get arrested for mean tweets
>YOU DON'T, LIKE, UNDERSTAND WHAT HATE SPEECH EVEN MEANS OR ANYTHING DUMB AMERICAN
also anon obviously was being light-hearted about the refills you autist
>>
>>27209139
back to /pol/ with you, we dont need your epic race mixing memes here
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.