[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Again. submitting application request for a robot out there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 250x250
Again.

submitting application request for a robot out there who would like to help out another robot.

I would like a robot with desires for revenge loke myself so we can work together on achieving that goal.

We will not be friends, we are there to help each other get out of robotdom snd ideally into chadom. Think of us as a team.

Honestly you will never see me express genuine emotion, so dont worry about thinking ill want to be your friend
>>
>>27209123
Sydney robot here. im interested skype: sabreturby
>>
if you want to get into chadom you need to find a chad, not another robot to sperg out an elliot manifesto with
>>
OP are you the chink from a few days ago who's parents were threatening to send him back to GZ?
>>
>>27209240
Are you Chinese?
Yhrthr
>>
>>27209326

no i was the other guy saying you should go
>>
>>27209200
Are you going to join or are you some overseas armchair expert, kid?
>>
>>27209166
It says youre from Mexico. Anyway i added you, accept already
>>
>>27209123
What exactly are we going to do? Go to the gym and take selfies for tinder?
>>
>>27209491
Are you interested in joining or youre just curious
>>
>>27209491
Obviously no one is going to say they want in on something they know nothing about
>>
>>27209506
Meant for you desu my bad
>>27209534
>>
>>27209560
http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/27153751/

Going to the gym and taking tinder selfies is one way to look at it, infact i dont think ANY robots here are looking to go beyond that anyway
>>
>>27209534
This is why listening to other ppl is retarded, i take the blame for this
>>
You know, i have to say im legitimately feeling disappointed wih is board, you people come on here making thread wallowing in self pity (sydney people) and you pass up the opportunity to change. Im sorry, is every Sydney browser on his board a fucking soho, pontoon, marquee, star bar going normie?
>>
>>27210414
Im ready to change now, having another person with the same mindset will help me greatly, i can only make this thread so many times until i decide i might as well go at it alone. My mind is ready and raring to change, i haven felt my sense of self being this stable since 2010
>>
Bumpy wu,py
>>
>>27210414
You deleted me on skype you fuck nut. This kid is a joke
>>
>>27210414
soho closed :^(
>>
>>27211016
really man?
Really? Im a normie? Do you know how long it took me to muster the courage to actually go through with this? Years mate. You call me a normie then instantly hang up like youre running away
>>
D-do i have to be from sydney?
>>
>>27211263
Or australia i mean
>>
>>27211263
>he thinks we're going to do this exclusively online
I talked to is guy on skype >>27211016
He thought we were going to work it out online. Im like "no we're not a hugbox'"
>>
Still bumping
Dtff
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>Honestly you will never see me express genuine emotion, so dont worry about thinking ill want to be your friend

it's another australian asperger thinking he's a sociopath.

literally can't make this stuf fup.
>>
>>27211725
Might as well address your post even though youre just baiting.

I mean that i will never want to be your friend, ao dont worry about the attachment issue.
I wont act like an emotionless robot, i can express emotions, but in the end, we're not friends
>>
Still waiting
Dfexd
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.