[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hes 39 >she's 19 How does that make you feel, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: apes.jpg (272 KB, 752x567) Image search: [Google]
apes.jpg
272 KB, 752x567
>hes 39
>she's 19

How does that make you feel, robots?
>>
>>27209051
wasn't he married? His wife and kid were in the audience or something
>>
jealous

i wish i could fuck a girl like her when i looked like him and if i was as stupid as he is
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 465x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 465x261
I AINT SAYIN SHE A GOLD A DIGGA

BUT SHE AINT MESSIN WIT NO BROKE NIGGAS
>>
Hopeful.

If our generation wouldn't love us in our youth, we'll make the next generation do it.
>>
>shes 19

she looks the same age as him
>>
File: 1170.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1170.png
8 KB, 473x500
>>27209051
Feels good man.

I can't wait for her to take half his net worth or suck him dry with alimony or send him back to prison.
>>
She's like that bitch Seinfeld used to fuck back in the day. The 17-yo one. It's ALL for the rich life.

Girls her age talk about giving up ans whoring themselves out to someone rich all the time.
>>
>>27209149
>I can't wait for her to take half his net worth or suck him dry with alimony
this
>>
>>27209097
This.

The guy is a fucking millionaire. No girl in her right mind would get with this wife-beating, nigger manlet if he wasn't rich.
>>
That the girl who accompanied him on a world tour despite having a boyfriend? Feels bad man, not for Floyd but rather the fact the girl will get all his money
>>
I'm nearing 24 and dating an 18 year old, and that feels weird
But also fucking rad as hell
>>
File: 1421385992307.jpg (338 KB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
1421385992307.jpg
338 KB, 800x576
who /money team/ here?
>>
I honestly can't understand why anyone would want to date someone that young. I can't even stand people who are five years younger than me, let alone ten or twenty. They have absolutely nothing in common with you and I know a 19 year old has nothing provocative, intelligent, or even remotely interesting to say.

I know it's only about pussy, but if you're rich (don't know who this guy is but assuming a famous rapper?) you can just pay sluts to live in your house and be on call whenever you want. So why date?
>>
Is Mayweather mentally challenged because of genetics or because he's taken too many punches to the head?
>>
>>27209051
I say good for that nigga pulling such a hottie of his own race at his age. I got no problem with this.
>>
I truly don't give a shit.

That is how it makes me feel, faggot.
>>
>>27209051
Sounds like it's time for a rematch
>>
>>27210131
This gook killed what little career he had left, after he based gays. Liberals will rip him apart if he ever fights in the U.S.
>>
File: Manny-Pacquiao-v-Ricky-Ha-001.jpg (35 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Manny-Pacquiao-v-Ricky-Ha-001.jpg
35 KB, 460x276
>>27210326
>implying the king of the Phillipenes gives a fuck what cucks like you think

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-wXbhVMb4aQ
>>
>>27209097
18 years, 18 years, she got one of your kids got you for 18 years...

Is Kanye the most redpilled rapper?
>>
>>27210326
>Liberals will rip him apart if he ever fights in the U.S.

Liberals don't watch boxing though
>>
>>27209051
can she take a punch?
>>
Guy is chilll, he didnt beat his wife.
The wife wanted more money but he didnt want to give, so she claimed he beat her , that is how feminist work nowadays ,you cocksssss.
>>
19 y old is britisch model. She has a boyfriend and he is okay with it , msyweather asked her and her sister to join him on vacation and they said yes.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.