[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have to upload a picture of your face in your online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: AngryFuckingPepe.png (426 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
AngryFuckingPepe.png
426 KB, 675x675
>tfw have to upload a picture of your face in your online college class profile or your grades don't count

WHY? WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO MAKE A FUCKING PHOTO PROFILE IN FUCKING COLLEGE?

THIS ISN'T FUCKING FACEBOOK.

I DON'T NEED TO SHOW MY FACE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
nobody is going to look at your profile or photo
>>
Is it an online class or an actual online college?

If it's the latter you done goofed.
>>
>>27209082
Online class. Its a college with many campuses around the state. I just decided to take their e-campus classes because I'm not able to make the hour and half long journey to the only campus closest to me every day.
>>
>>27209131
just post a picture of a car like all the other 14 year olds
>>
File: ItsNotOK.png (539 KB, 594x517) Image search: [Google]
ItsNotOK.png
539 KB, 594x517
>>27209049
We have to do public postings in "threads" much like these except every post you make has your picture in it. Whats worse is once we post our replies to the instructor's thread is usually we have to post 2 replies to other students. I usually post autistic replies telling people "good job".
>>
>>27208970
Post an anime girl. Claim you identify as an anime girl. It's that simple.
>>
>>27209131
post this guy

he is cool people will think you are too
>>
Use a Chad picture, I bet you will get better grades.
>>
Take a picture and shop the shit out of it to make it look like an ultra-chad
>>
>>27209183
it's part of your assessment that you have to make these posts?
>>
File: 1444787200673.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1444787200673.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>27209183

I have to do the same shit right now but the pic isn't a requirement.

I have been in a class where I was docked points off my final average for not putting a pic of myself on my profile, though.

Also we just had a discussion about privacy on the Internet and literally EVERY comment included shit like "A completely anonymous Internet is scary" and "Anonymity on the Internet is bad because people can say racist and sexist things anonymously".

Fucking idiots.
>>
File: PsshhhhPepe.png (989 KB, 765x764) Image search: [Google]
PsshhhhPepe.png
989 KB, 765x764
>>27209153
Can't. Has to be picture of the actual person or it doesn't count.
>>27209186
>>27209196
I appreciate your advice. But I think this guy
>>27209210
has a good idea.

Except I can't make myself look like a chad. I'll just take a picture with a hate and obstruct the shit out of my face and I'll do it with low lighting and then shop it so the quality is lowered and blurry as fuck in a dark setting. If anyone complains I'll just act stupid. I'm sure they won't care about it though. Thanks anyway anons.
>>
File: dc3-fc2008-05-blur[1].png (48 KB, 256x354) Image search: [Google]
dc3-fc2008-05-blur[1].png
48 KB, 256x354
>>27209274
here you go i found a good one

it will be so small nobody will see it
also can you tell us what the site is they are doing this on? is it piazza?
>>
>switched from campus face2face learning to online learning
>so many QT's in my units
>legit nervous about seeing them in person for the first time at exams after working with them online together

It feels like im going to meet people I played WoW with or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (727 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
727 KB, 2000x1500
>>27208970
Can't you just email le professeur, and claim about having facial deformity and being self conscious about, and maybe spouting some lefty/tumbler triggering reason.
>>
File: 1457759134645.jpg (19 KB, 189x263) Image search: [Google]
1457759134645.jpg
19 KB, 189x263
>>27208970
>>27209183
That's a dumb reason. Use a picture of you naked so you won't have to do it when they ask you to remove it.
>>
>>27209183
do you happen to go to a community college in texas
>>
>>27209341
Fuck piazza, we have to use that for almost all my classes, and the profs get pissed if you email them to ask questions instead of going to piazza.
>>
I would drop the class, but I'm also a neurotic mess.
>>
>>27208970
I used a picture of piggly wiggly.
It's even on my student card.
Stupid faggots
>>
>>27209183
Spout some memes.
Sheevposts.
Rant about roasties.
>>
Alternatively you could just upload a picture of yourself and not be a whiny cunt who wants everything his way.

>BUT I DON'T WANT TO
Fine, lose marks.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.