[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I found this dude on youtube and I think I really like him...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Az1I1FFU.jpg (24 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Az1I1FFU.jpg
24 KB, 300x400
So I found this dude on youtube and I think I really like him... He's super down on himself and I want to talk to him, especially since I know that I could help him with his self worth issues. I feel strangely attracted to him and I even found myself daydreaming about him. I worry that he'll think I'm some weirdo for going as far as I have to try to talk to him but jesus, what do I do?
>>
File: feels batman.jpg (5 KB, 213x224) Image search: [Google]
feels batman.jpg
5 KB, 213x224
This is also a shitty attempt for him to maybe see this and contact me instead... I saw on his twitter that he browses this board and thought 'fuck it, why not'
>>
>>27208579
'hi alexander layko here. why does everyone hate me?'

wow i never thought someone would be attracted to this guy. if you're a girl i'm even more surprised.

to answer your question though you can message him on his youtube channel.
>>
>>27208641
I did message his youtube yesterday... and yeah I'm a chick.
>>
>>27208665
he just made a thread here yesterday. he was berated quite a bit for how pathetic his videos are.

quick question what makes you attracted to him?
>>
>>27208695
Thats awful!! I don't know, he's cute, I like his voice, his attitude is a bit down but I want to help him be happy and see that he really is a great and interesting person. I want to get to know him, I'm incredibly curious about who he is and what he thinks about.
>>
This shit does not belong here. Take it to youtube where you can be among the other idiots that think videos are human interaction and not products designed to exploit your naivety.
It's novel that it's a guy this time but it's still shit.
>>
>>27208726
well it's his fault.

someone wrote out lengthy post to help him and he literally responded 'tl;dr lmao'. after people seen him being douchey and not even taking advice from people who actually spent five minutes typing out a post trying to help mhim.
>>
>>27208579
Fuck off stupid roastie, you're just talking shit to us because you know oyu can get any guy you want. Just fucking do it and stop rubbing it in our faces you dumb cunt. also attention whore OP. You're just gonna use him and dump him, frankly you do not deserve him
>>
>>27208579
OP, just admit it. You want that boipucci.
>>
>>27208808
Honestly this is my first time posting on r9k, so i dunno what roastie means. And why would I use him? I have nothing to gain from using him. I just want to talk to him at the very least
>>
>>27208579
>be friend with him
>reject him
>play with his heart
???
>profit
>suicide:D
>>
>>27208869
God, no. I wouldn't want to make him hurt himself. And honestly no, I wouldn't reject him.
>>
>>27208765
was he really that rude though?
>>
>>27208846
because you're a woman and all women are whores. Why wouldn't you use him? you're probably evil like the rest of them. Also you're dumb never come back here again you retarded woman, kill yourself.
>>
File: mad platinum.gif (140 KB, 163x200) Image search: [Google]
mad platinum.gif
140 KB, 163x200
>>27208995
someone is clearly mad...

Anyway, again- I have nothing to gain from using anybody. I just really like him so far and I want to get to know him. I don't want to hurt anybody and I'm not going to.
>>
>>27208846
Roastie is an insult referring to an outtie vagina aka roast beef. Delusional children on r9k for some reason believe that they only become outties when women fuck lots of chads or something
>>
>>27209078
Ah thanks for explaining! I wish I could get his attention though. I feel like he probably just deleted my messages along with the people who have been trolling and harassing him.
>>
>>27209112
are you sure this guy isn't a ruse? i really feel like he isn't genuine. if you're really that desperate make a twitter and tweet him or dm him or whatever.

im very confused, it feels like this guy saw elliot roger and is trying to emulate him for fun.

also if you're not AT LEAST a 5/10 and not overweight don't expect him to accept you
robots will tell you they'd take any girl, but thats a huge lie
>>
>>27209256
I'd say I'm at least an 8 out of 10. I'm very confident in my looks. I feel like a lot of what he says and does is trolling, but if it is- its very creative and I like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x241
>>27209285

>51 followers
>clearly a generic r9k shitposter transplanted to twitter based on tweet contents
>but a 8/10 girl randomly stumbled upon the account and fell in love

8/10 self promotion, i'm actually impressed with this hustle you're putting in for the brand
>>
>>27209372
i stumbled upon the youtube channel. I like the shitposting because I do it too on my twitter. That's literally all that my twitter is.
>>
>>27209285
how is it in the slightest creative, pretending to 'hate normies' or be self loathing and socially stunted isn't exactly a new form of comedy.

if it's really something outside of his exact physical appearance, you could go find someone who truly thinks the shit he says really easily.

either way you're asking for some type of abusive relationship.

i think you're just some type of shill
>>
File: 1442155449069.jpg (76 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1442155449069.jpg
76 KB, 500x500
>>27208846

Here Anonette, I'll spoonfeed you.

This is mostly a board where the losers of society come to feel depressed together. It's oddly addicting, though. A huge portion of the user base is men who have little to no luck with women. This leads many of them to hate all women after repeatedly being rejected by them, and many of these guys have very negative views about women. Saying that you're female in a post is taboo around here, and will often warrant you multiple negative responses, and the aforementioned men who hate women on here will freak out about it. >>27208808 and >>27208995 are prime examples. But, other guys will pine for a girlfriend and be suicidally depressed that they'll probably be forever alone, so not all posters on here are like that.

Now, about this guy. Given the fact that he's posting on this board, you're right, he's depressed, lonely, and has horrible self-esteem. Given the posts of a lot of guys on here, getting a message from a girl would be likely to cheer him up. If you're going to be good to him like you say, you should go up and message him and chat with him some. I guess you could just write a youtube message or tweet saying that you're attracted to him and want to get to know him better. Most guys on here are lonely and wish they had female companionship and a girlfriend, so it certainly couldn't hurt to try talking to him.

But, if he instantly starts insulting you for being a woman, then stop messaging him and leave him alone.
>>
>>27209430
You really are fantastic for being so nice and explaining everything. I truly do want to at the very least talk to him. I messaged him yesterday and I'm eagerly waiting for a reply, but I swear the waiting is awful. I feel like he will think I'm a troll and will just delete my message.

>>27209424
Lol well we'll see how you react to proof when he does respond to me. I don't see him as being the abusive type either, he seems quite timid.
>>
>>27209527
okay sure, i'm looking forward to your proof.

>he doesnt seem like the abusive type

oh boy lol
you really underestimate man children
>>
>>27209576
Explain then. I would love to hear your reasoning.
>>
>>27209576
So are you going to explain that one or....?
>>
Maybe he is just at work right now and doesn't see anything yet.
>>
Well, I'm gonna ditch the thread. Alex, if you do see this, check your twitter messages and get back to me! I'll be the chick who gave you Skype info.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.