[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
League of Legends Club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: GotDAMNN.jpg (75 KB, 497x634) Image search: [Google]
GotDAMNN.jpg
75 KB, 497x634
LoL started their new Club group system, it's kinda like having guilds. Anyways I scooped up the /r9k/ tag.

Any LoL bots here interested?
>>
>league of normies
>>
hell ill join, whats your IGN and serveR?
>>
>>27208397
yeah I'll bite, server and name?
>>
>>27208594
To clarify I haven't really looked into how the club system works (I play daily but don't care that much about clubs) so I don't even know what I need. I've seen people with tags though.
>>
im only level 22 ;/ I don't think i'm cool enough yet
>>
yeah add me to this shit. if you are on NA server add me to it summoner name is- snes and chill
>>
hmu nigga. dontcrycuzi
>>
>>27208397
Robert Buckley has a really shit lower body
>>
op you massive faggot and dumbass do you even know what you're doing?
>>
Im in my username is Zyphyyr
>>
Im on the NA server Ign is Gondola add me to that shit
>>
deathtoast4
please and thank you
>>
>>27208748
im not sure Im scared to be honest... Im not sure if LoL could handle all of us bots.///
>>
Add meh

Helkemioki
>>
>>27208628
It basically forms a chat room with the club and puts the club name in gold alongside your summoner name. I think Riot are planning to expand the function in the future.
>>
>>27209315
I can only imagine a chat full of robots
either so silent you can feel the anxiety or fucking incredible
>>
>>27208397
>literally branding yourself as a social retard in an online video game

you autistic fuck, i hide the fact that i browse this board for this very reason.

nothing good can come out of it

joining any type of chatroom with 4chan let alone r9k is ALWAYS a terrible fucking idea
>>
File: anzu_stare.png (169 KB, 335x393) Image search: [Google]
anzu_stare.png
169 KB, 335x393
>>27208397
>main Teemo
>usually exclusively play him
Would I be allowed in the club?
>>
File: league.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
league.gif
2 MB, 540x304
I'll join it, invite me please

Pain Junkie
>>
>>27209428
Could care less.

I'm concerned that some might go complete autismo and get the Club and myself in trouble with Riot.
>>
Ill join and proudly wear the tag. summoner name is: Rufioh
>>
add me - 2dadz
>>
>>27208397
SHURIMA... IS NOT OF THIS TIME
>>
Hit me up senpai
Ign Axel Bribiesca
Server NA
>>
fizzleshake
>>
File: ali pasha.jpg (284 KB, 1000x978) Image search: [Google]
ali pasha.jpg
284 KB, 1000x978
>>27209445
come on anon invite me
>>
>>27209381
I actually use the chat in League the chances are I'm talking with complete strangers so I'm not as anxious. But I feel the chat would degenerate into arguing over ranks etc.
>>
>>27209989
idc about the chat im in it for the /r9k/ tag if it's had
>>
invite me bertbarian
>>
Invite Meiu or InquisitorInACan
One of those should work.
>>
File: monogatari53.gif (875 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
monogatari53.gif
875 KB, 500x281
addd meee, snael
>>
>>27208397

Normals is filled with tryhards trying to S rank with easy champs for skins. It's so annoying facing against Soraka every game.
>>
dweebasaur
NA server

Btw who is the most robot champion?
>>
>>27210261

Rammus
>>
>>27210248
I've been playing ranked with my usual shit and I've already gotten my max of 4 boxes
>>
I'm not to learnt on the clubs yet I just grabbed the tag as fast as I could,

Do we make rules for the club?

Either way I'll come back to this thread tomorrow and jot down any names put forward. This is for NA server btw, so if any euro fans want to try and get.it go nuts.
>>
>>27210248
How do you get an S rank
>>
HubertOswell4

add me
>>
>tfw permabanned
>>
>>27208397
Someone post the original pic
I need to add it to my anticuck folder
>>
add me : kinkfairy
>>
In it for the tag: BigBlackCat
>>
>>27208397
Add me, McMoot
NA
>>
>>27208397
Add me senpai NA fag here
ign: Pururin
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.