[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here has siblings? Are they Chads/Stacies or are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: sib1.jpg (1 MB, 2716x1810) Image search: [Google]
sib1.jpg
1 MB, 2716x1810
Who else here has siblings? Are they Chads/Stacies or are they Robots/Ugly females
>>
Post any stories you have about your siblings
>>
My sister was a Stacey before she got married. My older brother probably has got laid quite a bit.
>>
File: 1452136202933.png (419 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
1452136202933.png
419 KB, 802x802
>tfw pretty, smart, social butterfly Stacey sister
I feel so redundant. What's the point when I'm inferior in every way?
>>
I have a little sister who is somehow even more socially inept than I am. I kinda feel bad for her sometimes.
>>
my imouto is a little stacy in training and it makes me sad. i had very little contact with her until recently and i'm pretty sure it's too late to alter her trajectory that my roastie mom and her alcoholic dad fostered. oh well
>>
File: MoralOrelThirsty.gif (1006 KB, 499x309) Image search: [Google]
MoralOrelThirsty.gif
1006 KB, 499x309
> tfw younger brother checklist has:
> had 2 girlfriends
> probably fucked
> had more friends
> grown to be taller
> a drivers license
> his own motorized vehicle
> more than a highschool education
> aquired a job
> held his job for longer
> more money (that's his own money)
> paid for his own expenses
> his own appartment
>>
File: BobRossSoftLittleClouds.jpg (100 KB, 1172x892) Image search: [Google]
BobRossSoftLittleClouds.jpg
100 KB, 1172x892
>>27208486
> tfw your checklist has:
> desire to end it all
>>
>tfw sister is everything i was supposed to be and more
just fucking end it
>>
>>27208186
i have one robot brother who somehow managed to find a wife who unconditionally loves him (more than her kids). and another brother who had anger management but found a manipulative wife who loves him so it cancels out(she cant manipulate him, he cant get violent) a sister who is a bussiness woman, short, has a 6 ft. hockey loving husband who is kind of a nerd, basically one of the people who wasnt a robot, a normie, or a chad/stacy, but rather just hid in the shafows and completed their education. amd another sister who is a writer and a slight sjw, but not to the point where its like, stfu.one last sister, who i hate. this one, is lazy, fat, ugly as all fucking hell, sweaty, smelly, pimply and gross, annoying and childish. shes older than me by 5 years.
>>
>>27208186
My younger brother's name is literally Chad. In addition to being more handsome than I am he's graduating from the Air Force Academy and is going to flight school where he'll learn to fly jet fighters.

I'm 27, still haven't finished an undergraduate degree, and recently spent some time in a psych hospital, follow my voluntary admission.
>>
My sister is so mean to me
I was on the shitter yesterday and I heard her talking to her friends about how I'm a recluse
>>
>>27208186
my brother is a norman normieson
he's definitely not closer to chad but he's probably what you'd consider a nu male
we get along pretty well though
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.