[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else have a violent urge to rape a woman? Sex should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
Anyone else have a violent urge to rape a woman?
Sex should be about enjoying yourself, and how can I do that when I need her consent and have to worry about her needs? I just want to knock a gag a bitch and fuck away. I really don't care about the consequences.
>>
>>27207876
typical tumblr shill.
Rape threads are so 4 moths ago.
>>
>>27207876
I have an urge to be raped by a woman senpai.

Over half of women have rape fantasies, why can't I?
>>
I just have a few girls I molest to keep these urges at bay. They're all Stacies so they don't mind me forcing them on my lap or feeling them up.
>>
>>27207903
>4 moths ago
>>
File: incest.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
incest.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>27207968
>not counting time in moth time
>>
>>27207956
Dude, I been thinking about putting up a fake craigslist ad inviting a woman over for something. Give her wrong address, as I sit in my car.. Wait for her to come out, and I just force her in my car (or threaten to kill her.) Then just fuck her.
>>
>>27207940
Like analy rape you?
>>
>>27207876
Hey FBI-kun
>>
yes
i want to rape
i want to pillage
anyone
doesn't matter if male or female
old or young
i want to lock them in a room with no way out
then wrestle with them until submission
only to release them and wrestle again
may not even penetrate them
just want to dominate someone to the point of humiliation using nothing but my body
>>
The fbi is watching this thread
They have the addresses of all of you now
>>
>>27207968
That's when they were at their funniest, no one participates in rape threads anymore.
>>
>>27208074
benis-in-bagina, but I'd be open to occasional pegging.
>>
>>27208108
Fbi has more imp things to do faggot
>>
>>27208126
> Thinks the FBI is doing important things.
>>
>>27208119
Idk man pegging is oretty gay, you ever see that vid where this guy all tied up takes a 3ft dildo by some tatted how
>>
>>27208108
>oh no, a thought crime!
>>
>>27208108
Thats cool they can show up and I'll invite them in meh house
>>
>>27208146
Nothing wrong with a little prostate stimulation.

I'm not talking rectal-prolapse-level girth here.
>>
>>27207956
hentaihaven.org/euphoria-episode-6/

New hentai episode came out, best reverse rape in hentai IMO.
>>
>>27208126
The sandman and tooth fairy exist M8
>>
>>27208190
Well he didnt have a prolapse but my god it was MASSIVE she gave him a few good pumps before he signed to stop, she pulled the dick out and does a fist pump and "yes" like a victory
>>
>>27208190
Sorry senpai I dont have the vid saved trying to look for it atm
>>
File: 1451690209486.png (324 KB, 600x408) Image search: [Google]
1451690209486.png
324 KB, 600x408
>>27207876

I don't want to rape men, but I do want a bf I can hit occasionally and get away with it. I just want to say one stupid thing and knock him down, only for him to stay with me. He grows to despise himself for his own weakness, but he craves my attention so, even though he's a quiet, dutiful, giving bf, he'll occasionally say something smart, and even if I don't hit him, he shies away from me just as I raise a hand. He hates me, he loves me, I have absolute power over him because I'm just abusive enough to fear but he still won't leave because I'm just too good.
>>
>>27208332
I will beat the shit out of you whore if you swung at me.
Any woman who attacks me, will get raped on the spot, with pictures taken.

I get turned on by being able to tame a bitch, and turn her into something more submissive.
>>
>>27208383

Lmao ok you internet tuff guy
>>
File: face.gif (964 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
face.gif
964 KB, 500x281
>>27207876
Rape isnt cool you dumb faggot.
Learn to control your urges like a real man and focus them into bdsm.
What you need is a loving sub you can take care of and they will allow you to be carnal with them.
>>
>>27208332
that's really hot but it's depressing because no actual grill is like that
>>
File: 1451538923448.jpg (187 KB, 800x811) Image search: [Google]
1451538923448.jpg
187 KB, 800x811
>>27208599

Dude, I am really a girl. Born with a vagina and everything. And it's just a fantasy I think about sometimes. It would never happen irl, partly due to the fact that there's no guy I could physically intimidate that long.

What makes it hot to you?
>>
>>27208806
wheredoyouthinkweare.jpeg
>>
>>27208806
People with low self esteem are really comfortable with being treated like shit because its confirming their ideas of self. It can get to a point of arousal.
I hate myself but it makes my dick diamonds if a girl were to hit me in the face
>>
>>27207876
>>27208063
Jesus, that sucks dude. Just get it over with so we can remove you from society for a while.
>>
>>27208806
I'd let you beat me up
>>
>>27208332
>he'll occasionally say something smart

Nah, I'm always insightful and I read a lot. I'm also bigger than you and could probably beat you up easily. I'm only 160 pounds right now but when I bulk I'm going to go to 180. I've been up to 190 when I actually ate food and lifted. I just kept losing weight though and wasted away my gains.

I'd let you hit me though. Let the baby have her bottle, that's what I always say. It's not like you would actually hurt.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.