[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are people RIGHT NOW eating cottage cheese. One person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: wtf_is_this_shit.jpg (57 KB, 406x250) Image search: [Google]
wtf_is_this_shit.jpg
57 KB, 406x250
There are people RIGHT NOW eating cottage cheese. One person just took a bite into a curd, the fat exploding into his mouth.

Cottage cheese comes from old, expired mild, where the fat inside of it has curdled. They spend money on expired milk the rest of us decent people would throw out.

Thoughts?
>>
>>27207723
I meant expired milk, not mild.
>>
Well I used to like cottage cheese until you made me think about it, thanks
>>
its pretty good though. Goes well with eggs and toast.
>>
>>27207723

a lot of things we consume are derived from mold including medicines
>>
>>27207723
You should know that the process to transform milk into cheese and butter is... My english is not enough to explain this... Cheese is basically rotten milk. That's right. Rotten. It's an specific bacteria that consumes lactose and as a subproduct of its digestion there is an acid that gives the cheese its specific flavour.
Eveey cheese is basically a deeply spoiled milked under controled circunstances to avoid a bacteria that would cause disarange and infection in your intestines, where you know there is a whole bacterial flora of its own.
>>
>>27207723
>>27207889
Cheese is not necessarily rotten. Curd cheeses (those made from milk) are made of milk that has rennet added to it that separates it into curds and whey. The curds are drained and pressed into a mold, and many varieties of cheese will then be aged while others such as mozzarella are eaten unaged (mozzarella is also heated and kneaded into strings). Whey can also be used to make cheese when it is heated or exposed to acid, causing the fat and proteins in it to clump into tiny curds that are virtually lactose free. Examples of whey cheeses are ricotta and gjetost.
>>
>>27207723
Cottage cheese has lots of brotein

Its a one way ticket on the gains train
>>
>>27208928
I got some brotein for ya ;^)
>>
>>27207723
bluecheese?
>>
File: 1431142565011.jpg (92 KB, 621x480) Image search: [Google]
1431142565011.jpg
92 KB, 621x480
>>27207723
>He doesn't know how cheese is made
How embarrassing for you. Cottage cheese is by definition fresh. It doesn't age like other cheeses.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.