[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>need to pick something up at CVS by tonight >realize my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1445086878517.jpg (12 KB, 424x394) Image search: [Google]
1445086878517.jpg
12 KB, 424x394
>need to pick something up at CVS by tonight
>realize my town is 25% black
>it's 10:50 PM

What do I do?
>>
>>27207694
Use the gun you were planning to kill yourself with as a self defense weapon
>>
>>27207694
Bring a gun or knife

Never relax around niggers.
>>
>>27207721
Hohoho, how ironic.

>>27207694
I honestly doubt you'll get harassed on the way there.
>>
>>27207694

Present your boipussy and don't fight, it'll be over quicker that way.
>>
Only 25%?
Fucking coward
>>
That is nothing OP
>Live in Cincinnati
>45% black
>Live in a decent part of the city but have to drive through the zoo to get work and uni
I keep a bolt-action rifle hidden in the back seat to make myself feel safe but it probably wouldn't help much.
>>
>>27207694

I lived just outside of a crack ghetto in KCMO.

Go there with no shoes. No nigga gunna rob a man without no shoes.

>have flipflops in your jacket pockets
>>
>>27207806
I live in Cincinnati as well. No one has ever fucked with me, despite walking around alone at night, sometimes blackout drunk.
>>
>>27207846
I have not had any problems but I've heard some horror stories and it makes me paranoid af.
>>
>>27207694
Buy gun and kill them
>>
>>27207721
I don't have a gun.

God damnit I fucking HATE being poor I want to move so badly. Dark savages patrol the streets at night waiting for their next white victim to appear.
>>
>>27207694
It's been proven if you pull your pants down and show your dick they will run away from you
>>
>>27207694
I would wait later, even ifnyou had a gun 50% chance tonscared to use it and another 50% you would shoot wrong person and end up in jail
>>
>>27207806
>Live in Steubenville
>only like 10% black but it's nationally famous for them
>speed everywhere and try not to get lost in the ghetto
>still get lost in the ghetto in the middle of the night
>at least nothing happens if you aren't involved in gangs
>>
>>27207894

Advertise that you're poor, man. If you ain't got no shoes, you probably ain't got no money.

Or that you're an easy target...
>>
>not owning a gun
>not living in a place where concealed carry is a thing
>>
>>27207694
You just need to be more tolerant

Think of it this way - Blacks lived in fear for their lives for centuries and you can't handle being a bit scared at night? If anything, you need more blacks in your neighborhood to make up for your people's crimes.
>>
File: baitlyn.jpg (47 KB, 701x798) Image search: [Google]
baitlyn.jpg
47 KB, 701x798
>>27208148
at least you didn't mention you'r wife's son.
>>
>>27208148
whoa dude, you know some black people who have been alive for centuries? metal
>>
>>27208251
Yeah, actually I do. Wouldn't call being a hundred year old stick metal though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.