[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being racist? I do my best to combat racism whenever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 500x375
How do I stop being racist? I do my best to combat racism whenever I see it in real life and online but I can't help having some racist thoughts of my own, and no I don't go to /pol/ I hate that place.
>>
>>27206735
Become retarded, it's the only way to not be racist.
>>
>>27206735
>>27206751
This, but instead of having racist thoughts try to interact yourself with them, if you notice nothing different, racism is not a tool you should use, as you're already not smart enough to notice why and how they are different, outside their looks.
>>
Once you've been redpilled you can't go back, whenever you see a black person acting badly in public you'll attribute their actions to their race. Whenever you see some black criminal on the news you'll suspect that their actions were a result of their race.

You can blame slavery or institutional racism or whatever you like but it doesn't change the fact that in any country in which you find a significant African diaspora they commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime, that includes all the blacks who 4chan tries to exonerate outside of America proclaiming it's just hip hop/murican culture.
>>
>>27206735
stop coming here, this place is racism central

embrace that you will never be not racist, willfully stop your racist thoughts when they happen, and ensure that you never demonstrate racism in your conscious behavior.
>>
>>27206735
Move to a suburban area where people actually have jobs and are too busy to "Start a race war"
>>
>>27206735
Cut off your testicles and get a lobotomy
>>
Humans will always be tribal beings, racism will always exist to some extent. Use your racism intelligently to protect yourself from walking into the wrong neighborhood. Just don't let racism turn you into the crazy fucks in the KKK and Black Panthers. Don't be like Sweden and get raped due to drinking the multicultural jews koolaid.
>>
you should be ashamed of yourself!
all "races" (using quotation slashes because """""race"""""" is a social construct created by stupid dumb old white men to oppress People of Colored Skintones) are EQUAL!
I can understand if you're a white male, those grotqueshe creatures are physically unable to not be racist misogynistic assholes. Just try to be more civilized? Ok thanks :)
>>
I'm kinda with ya here I just find black people that do stuff I like. Like there's a bunch of very good black musicians. So I figure it kinda balances out awesome musicians and violent crimes, shitty logic but helps me sleep at night
>>
Find a nice middle ground where you're not cucked and guilty but not constantly angry all the time either. Live your life, make some qt White kids, and remember... Avoid the Groid.
>>
>>27206882
You're coming on too strong. Take it down a couple of notches if you wanna reel one in.
>>
File: 1388476428742.jpg (126 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
1388476428742.jpg
126 KB, 580x435
Move into an exclusively white area and live in a bubble.
Do note that this has a tendency to make you virulently "anti-racist" and means you will spend your time calling people that don't live in all-white areas racist.
>>
Dont stop. Its one thing to be a pol autist, its another thing to unirnically respect everybody.
>>
Move to a hick trailer park and/or go on /pol/. You will quickly hate whites just as much if not more.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.