[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
all you need to get a gf is to lower your standards a bit beggars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1458162917541.png (473 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
1458162917541.png
473 KB, 480x854
all you need to get a gf is to lower your standards a bit

beggars cant be choosers
>>
>>27206699
Typical United supporter, desu.
>>
The most degenerate thing is she doesn't support the latics...
>>
File: 2590638.jpg (29 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
2590638.jpg
29 KB, 680x382
beggars beg for valuable currency, not trash
>>
The worst feeling is when you genuinely make the effort to lower your standards and try get with someone who you know for a fact is 100% several points under you and you still get rejected just as harshly as if she's some type of 10/10.

All it does it just make me want to quit and reinforce my mindset of how I think women are.

I think really you just need to wait until the right girl comes along and regardless of her looks shes either going to be attracted to you or not, simple. Women decide it all. The only way to achieve this is to put yourself out there as much as possible until you eventually get a female that wants you to engage her.
>>
>>27206699
Well how valuable is one quarter to a beggar? If all a beggar can ever get is one quarter the beggar is just going to give up and jump off a building.
>>
>>27206699
Republicans support her being alive even though she's a worthless human being. That's why democrats are the real solution to all our problems.
>>
>>27206699
who says i'm begging?
>>
>>27206856
Yankydoodles always bringing it back to them.. yawn..
>>
>crip-tastic
Sorry, but gang life is a deal breaker for me.
>>
look at some of these random profiles. there are desperate women that might settle for you kek
http://ca.pof.com/basicsearch.aspx?iama=m&seekinga=f&minage=18&maxage=99&ethnicity=4&ethnicity=6&ethnicity=7&ethnicity=8&ethnicity=9&ethnicity=10&ethnicity=11&ethnicity=12&country=1&city=&miles=35&z_code=&viewtype=1&imagesetting=0&sorting=0&Submit=Go+Fishing%21&Profession=&Interests=&save=1
>>
>>27207686
I have no issue with gangs, but the crip shit is going to be a problem. Pirus for life.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.