[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm back for a little bit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 23
File: feelsgoodman.png (126 KB, 1053x684) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.png
126 KB, 1053x684
After texting tons of females on various social network apps and all that shit. I realized that you faggots still existed. That's right, autistic manchildren I'm back to fuck with your shitty lives even more and hopefully convert some betas into some people who can obtain girls. Cause y'know why not also pic very related.

I knew this girl in real life by the way.
>tfw you autists won't wake up to a big booty gf unless I'm willing to give you help

It's like a human trying to help a sick dog but then deciding if he wants to or not : ^ )

By the way I knew her irl it was online retards. : ^ )

>b-but she's a mullato nigger
>b-but your a fat nigger you can't get a white gurl!!1

I can't wait for those responses : ^ )
>>
>>27206676
It wasn't online retards* Sorry typo there.
>>
Here's your reply, retard.
>>
File: 150913-01-03.jpg (111 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
150913-01-03.jpg
111 KB, 640x360
Oh mighty kingblackchad can you please tell me how to get a girlfriend?
>>
Here's your reply, idiot.
>>
>>27206705
Thanks, I guess even though I never really asked for one but sure why not : ^ )
>>
>>27206693

It wasnt' online retards & Sorry type there
>>
Hey look. This thread. I thought it was a little too late for this. Guess not.
>>
>>27206693

it was online tetards 8 Sorry typo there
>>
>>27206693

It wasn't onlone retards * Sorry type their
>>
>>27206721
lmao what?

>>27206715
So what you basically do is you build up some confidence, a personality, tell females what they want to hear, give compliments but not too much or friendzone. Also, I suggest practicing on tinder or some shit first that way you can figure out what works with what girls and shit. That's what I did for a few years I mean I still use meetme now because it's easier. But yeah.
>>27206742
Are you trying to turn that into a meme or something meme's are cancer please stop.

>>27206717
Thanks I guess.
>>
>One Meme Man
was not original comment
>>
>>27206676
all i want is wake up to a fat booty mexican or puerto rican girl (mostly mexican tho)

im black and work out sometimes so help me out, bruh. im only here because i cant seem to attract the hoes i want, but i hate it here
>>
>>27206676
Lmao she deleted you tho.
>>
You never even fucked her.

You're pathetic.

I don't think you ever got laid. Like, ever. Not even with a hooker.
>>
>>27206693

It wasn't online teradas Sorry type thair
>>
>>27206766
How do you know if I fucked her or not? See, I told you these type of comments would appear. : ^ )

>>27206765
Because she's my ex and I broke up with her lmao.

>>27206764
You got the appearance just build the confidence and personality and try to make girls laugh and shit. I believe in you anon.

>>27206775
Why are these retards cancering up my thread even more? Did I miss something?
>>
>>27206676
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
why do normies have to ruin my secret club?
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>27206759
>so what u basically do is thing sthat requires a ton of time and social interaction

oh go fuck off, hding ur thread
>>
>>27206693

Es war nicht Online dumkauf Es tut mir leid, Ferhler da
>>
>>27206793
If you saw what I looked like in real life or any of my videos you'd assume I was a "fat beta nigger." Just saying : ^ )

>>27206805
Then you build up to social interaction if you have issues with that it's gonna take alot of time the more beta you are the harder it's gonna be it might even take years. : ^ )

>>27206807
Cancer meme
>>
>>27206693

It online was retards $ Typo sorry for
>>
>>27206676
Do you think you can you still get an average-looking girlfriend if you're really shy and awkward? I want to get a gf/get laid so fucking bad, but I don't have much confidence and am too scared to ever ask a girl on a date. 21 kv. I guess I'm average looking. I signed up for a couple dating apps on Monday and have gotten 15 matches so far.
>>
>>27206791
Coz I saw your last thread on this, and you posting the same two pictures you've got of her (one ass, one tits).

You never even met the bitch, don't lie.
>>
>>27206693

And I have run low on giggles.
>>
>>27206791

how do u make them laugh tho? i notice whenever i actually try, they just cringe, but there are those rare times when i say thing that i dont even think is remotely funny but the entire group busts into laughter. i jsut dont get it
>>
King Chad we've talked before, how do I learn to be more confident like you? We look pretty much alike except I'm a bit thinner, probably too thin but I've been working out.

How do I learn to talk to people? I can get girls nudes online and shit but I mean really socially interact with others in real life?

Can I talk to you on Skype?

I'm dying here man
>>
>>27206832
Then what you're going to have to do is use those dating apps and essentially make a good ass impression through text so that when you meet them they'll think your shy and awkwardness is cute and not weird. Don't worry anon I believe in you but yeah the dating apps are the best thing in existence. I even still use them. : ^ )

>>27206851
And how does that mean I never met her? I never told you I had camsex with her but that doesn't make it false?

>>27206865
This is gonna sound cancerous but here me out you're gonna have to lurk ifunny for a while and program your brain to understand normie humor. Then once you do that you'll be able to make girls laugh. Trust me, sounds dumb but if you can understand normie humor and emulate it you're in the clear. Thankfully, I'm able to understand and enjoy both normie humor and non-normie humor. Once you're able to do that then you're set for life. : ^ )

>>27206855
Thank god that gay ass meme is gone.
>>
>>27206905
Yeah just hit me up on skype my skypes awesomerex13 and I'll explain more indepth than I could explain on here bro. : ^ )
>>
>>27206676
God i love it when niggers try and act better than everyone else. Truly the most pathetic people on the planet. It warms my heart that you are constantly discriminated against and will never be seen as an equal, rightful so i might add.

>inb4 you are virgin XD

think again nigger
>>
>>27206908
Post pictures of you with all the girls you know.

People love posting pictures of themselves, and with friends. You must be all over facebook, on so many girls' pages, right?

Post just... three pictures of you and girls. Looking normal, happy, etc.

Go on.
>>
>>27206928
If you actually learned how to read I was acting better towards the haters and even offered to give wisdom to betas who needed help from me to obtain girls. But you have your head so far up your ass you can't seem to realize what I'm trying to do here so for that, you sir are the nigger. : ^ )
>>
>>27206928
He posts about the same girl repeatedly, same screen caps, same shitty picture of her ass. He won't post her tits cos he knows they suck.

It's literally the only success he's ever had with a woman.
>>
>>27206960
Even when I have met girls in person I don't really take photos with females and I had to delete my facebook because I got swatted online before. I've said all this before really. But the next girl I meet I'll take a photo with her so retards like you can stop bugging me about this shit. lmao
I think my dad has a photo he took of me and this thot from my school during graduation (was literally the only girl at school and dickrode me the whole time.) (went to an alternative school by the way)
>>
>>27206693

I wasn't trying to meme.
>>
>>27206989
I mean I could show you my meetme conversations that I'm having right now or I could post my other ex Alexis, or Keiara or Chloe. I can give you their kiks and such and you can ask them right now if you wanted? Not really a good idea though, considering they all hate me now : ^ )

>>27207003
Then stop doing, whatever you're trying to do it's retarded man.
>>
>>27206962
You literally are missing teeth/have broken teeth, you couldn't be more of a poor nigger if you tried. No one wants your shit advice on how to fuck girls with HIV.
>>
>>27206926
Sent family member
>>
>>27206693

Sorry brah, shitty day. Just figured it out, though.

Get that dick wet.
>>
File: realniggashit.jpg (924 KB, 4832x1788) Image search: [Google]
realniggashit.jpg
924 KB, 4832x1788
>>27207045
Yeah, totally a family member anyways heres proof I get girls some sluts assphoto she sent me and the chatlogs she was messaging me. She also added me first this is the type of shit I get on a daily. : ^ )

Stay mad racist-tards and to the betas who actually want help I will help you : ^ )

>>27207414
Uh okay
>>
>>27207575
N-nigger
>>
>>27207627
cancer desu lmao
>>
File: fella.gif (67 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
fella.gif
67 KB, 480x270
>>27207575
>have fake picture of a random Chad as your profile picture
>change profile picture back to a picture of you after you receive nudes
bravo
>>
>>27207575
>All those messages
>only getting one word replies
>Hasn't even fucked her

How can one nigger be so delusional?
>>
>>27207693
How would I be able to do that if a chad is considered white and her profile says black guys only? >being this upset because I got a hot ass white bitch on my dick

>>27207701
She messaged me first literally and added me first. Then she sent me an assphoto but if you were actually reading you could see that. Get the autism out your eyes kid.
>>
>>27207693
>>27207701
which is it?
>>
>>27207734
Neither and I actually obtained this girl legitimately and they are upset that I did something they could never do. A white girl at that. And to top it all off I'm fat and missing a tooth and I'm black. That makes whitey upset :(
>>
File: images (4).jpg (20 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
20 KB, 511x288
Why do niggers always try to brag on here?
>>
File: staymad.jpg (889 KB, 3000x2237) Image search: [Google]
staymad.jpg
889 KB, 3000x2237
You virgins will never be on my level.
>>
File: bestfrands.png (267 KB, 450x440) Image search: [Google]
bestfrands.png
267 KB, 450x440
This also makes whitey upset you see the faggot in the photo? That reminds me of an r9ker he's her best friend too pic related. :(

>>27207790
I'm bragging to haters but if you actually wanted help instead of insulting I would've helped your dusty dick ass. But now you'll probably never get laid beta man-child cuck. Pic related is you the guy btw.

>>27207792
>being this upset he has to impersonate me.
This isn't a first.
>>
>>27207790
They have to pass the time doing something before the welfare check arrives.
>>
>>27207835
>being this upset because he's gonna be cucked like >>27207822
>literally offered to help these betas get girls
>only the smart ones accept it.
baka desu senpai

Also I have a job by the way and I'm voting for Trump. I don't take government handouts I'm also from ate chans pol aka big boy /pol/ not shitty 4chans /pol/ : ^ )
>>
you're an ugly fat black guy. the fact that you even think you're a chad proves you're the single most delusional person on this whole board.
>>
File: 1456282741039.jpg (13 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1456282741039.jpg
13 KB, 250x236
>>27207852
>>27207822
Why are niggers so delusional?
>>
>>27207884
Then can you tell that to the girls in my area and state then? Aww, are you upset too because you're going to be >>27207822
Poor you : ^ )
>>
>>27207852
Why the fuck would i want help from a toothless nigger? I am in college, getting women is easy as fuck. i don't need advice from a fat nigger who is so insecure about himself he comes onto /r9k/ to brag.
>>
>>27207909
w-why are n-niggers delusional it's not me its you!!1
Like seriously bro? I've posted so much proof I get girls that if I posted a sextape rn of me getting head from some girl you wouldn't even believe that. Just fuck off already lmao This edgy cancer needs to stop bruh. lmaooo

>>27207927
Just because you're in college doesn't mean you can obtain women. If women were so "easy as fuck" you wouldn't be on here like your life depended on it. I'm rarely on here like very rarely proving I'm obviously out here fucking more girls than you bruh. Try harder next time before you post bait.
>>
>>27207909
because being rational requires a good amount of intellect. something that bypasses a large majority of poor blacks.
>>
>>27207949
How can you talk about rationality if you're a r9ker beta man-child who doesn't obtain any girls and just posts and sleeps all day most likely? Where is your rationality when I'll have a successful job and married and having kids? Then what will you be doing still on here angrily posting about how your life isn't your fault and it's everyone else's? Seek help senpai before it's too late : ^ )
>>
File: 1456484529019.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1456484529019.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>27207941
All you proved was you're a cringe worthy cunt when a man pretending to be a girl sends you a picture of a googled ass.

Hell, it was probably you replying to yourself.
>>
>>27207966
you're assuming an awful lot.
>>
>>27207966
>all these desperate assumptions

Holy shit this is funny. Keep thinking you are on top nigger, its like watching the special Olympics.
>>
>>27206676
>kingblackchad
>not kingblacktyrone

do you even memes, nigger?
>>
File: noimagesfound.png (36 KB, 622x187) Image search: [Google]
noimagesfound.png
36 KB, 622x187
>>27207967
Okay let's see if this is a googled ass I'll reverse image search it for you. Pic related and no results awww poor beta you fucking failed now go back to the drawing board you autist.

>>27207991
I'm not assuming otherwise you wouldn't be on r9k you'd be on here seldomly like me.

>>27208001
It's not an assumption if you're an r9ker.

>>27208006
It's to piss off people like you : ^ )
Plus I think white people can't be chads unless they're famous. Compared to blacks they only get a reasonable amount of girls.
>>
>>27207575
I pretty much give up, an ugly fat nigger can get a decent looking white girl and no girl has ever shown any interest in me at all throughout 25 years of life.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 780x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 780x506
>>27207575
>yeah lol
>lol yeah
>

Women cant text worth shit
>>
>>27208052
And the funny thing is, I didn't even try she messaged me first. You can just either accept my help or just cry in a corner man seriously.
>>
>>27208069
I know they can't but at least she sent the asspic. I only want one thing from her some ass so I don't give a fuck if she talks alot or not she isn't much of a talker as she is a fucker. See there's two women in this world talkers and fuckers and soulmates. Talkers are decent to date for your first couple of girlfriends but eventually you'll want to find a soulmate. they are on the okay-good scale of fucking. Fuckers on the other hand are shit at conversation but will let you fuck and make you cum hella hard. And soulmates they are the epitome of perfect and can give you what a fucker and talker can give but 10000000% percent more. Once you find this you're set for life.
>>
>>27208112
Well 3 women mybad fucking forgot l0l
>>
>>27208033
>Okay let's see if this is a googled ass I'll reverse image search it for you. Pic related and no results awww poor beta you fucking failed now go back to the drawing board you autist.

Proves nothing, could of been taken from 4chan its self where only one instance of the image was uploaded.

Nigger.
>>
>>27207575
there is no way that girl is going for you. you look like a literal group home autistic and i'm not even fucking joking with that description. the only way that chat log isn't faked is if you're catfishing which i highly suspect.
>>
>>27208158
Her profile description says black guys and light skinned black guys only so who knows
>>
>>27208158
Just because you think I look like something doesn't mean I'm actually am that thing retard. : ^ ) I don't need to catfish because I get girls in real life and on social apps. I'm just trying to help you faggots out.

>>27208154
Yeah, because people in my state know how to use fucking 4chan or even know what it is. Yeah, okay retard.
'

How can you autists be so fucking delusional? Once you realize appearance doesn't matter and girls actually do find me attractive cause most of them call me handsome. Proving you can be overweight as long as you look cute : ^ )
>>
>>27208173
doesn't mean shit. he could easily be using another black guys photo just like a lot of robot do the chad thundercock threads where they get a chad photo and bait the fuck out these girls.

i mean i highly doubt a women that hot - who probably has tons of boisterous black idiots messaging her on the daily - is going to pick the group home special education one.
>>
>>27207941
Learn to read you toothless nigger. Why would i say its easy to get girls at college if i wasn't getting laid regularly? I'm not some kind of insecure pussy who has to use social media to meet women, cant say the same for you.
>>
>>27208230
You wouldn't be on r9k this much then if you were slaying so much pussy retard. You're just a beta trying to RP as a chad get the fuck outta here dumbass.

>>27208227
Yeah, I could totally be doing that y'know? Even though I showed my profile dumbass. I don't have time to use fake photos and shit when I can use real ones. You're just deluded and need to seek help man. She thought I was cute so she messaged me. Stop being so buttblasted cause you're being cucked like her bestfriend LEL
>>
>>27208218
my descriptions of you are from seeing you on live video chat on omegle. you look like the definitive group autistic. estrogen ridden, terrible diet, no muscle, crooked teeth, zero self awareness, no sense of style or charisma, and god awful social skills, low iq - epitomized.

to think you're actually trying to fool me into believing these hot girls are drooling over you is just absurd - you and i both know it.
>>
File: 1458034580432.jpg (96 KB, 1024x297) Image search: [Google]
1458034580432.jpg
96 KB, 1024x297
>>27208218
>How can you autists be so fucking delusional? Once you realize appearance doesn't matter and girls actually do find me attractive cause most of them call me handsome. Proving you can be overweight as long as you look cute : ^ )

Anyone else think op the nigger talks and argues like a women? Something suspicious here.
>>
>>27208264
Actually, when I'm on omegle people find me rather intelligent considering I'm able to be able to look into peoples eyes and socially talk to everyone. Also my teeth aren't crooked, and I'm overweight yes but I walk at least 3 miles a day so I'm not out of shape like that.
It's absurd to think with all this fucking proof that hot girls don't drool over me.

>>27208277
I'm not a women you autistic fuck, and I see you whine and bitch on here like a woman as a r9ker so does that make all the beta man-children women?
>>
>>27208252
>more baseless assumptions

Getting desperate nigger. How about you create some more straw men arguments. Don't worry i'll wait while you post some more screen shots of you failing to seal the deal.
>>
>>27208340
If I'm failing to seal the deal why is it I've posted several of my ex's and their nudes? It's not assumptions when in reality you're a beta because you're an r9ker. Just get over it that I'm getting more girls than you or don't and fuck off l0l
>>
>>27208340
>nigger,nigger,nigger

Am I cool yet guys?
>>
File: umm.jpg (38 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
umm.jpg
38 KB, 620x350
>>27208300
okay once again i didn't say you ARE that i said you look like that. which is what women see from face value so if you look that chances are they aren't even giving you the time of day to find you 'rather intelligent'.

my only statements have been it'd be more likely seeing you eating at this table then in some fancy restaurnat taking >>27207575 out to dinner.

i don't think anyone in this thread, aside from you, would refute that.

once again i'm very rational so i realize my assumptions of you might not be reality but they're probably more 'likely' to be.
>>
>>27208264
Most based ITT
>>
>>27208370
Yeah you wish they were likely, but in this reality they aren't likely. In this reality, I'm fucking white girls that you oneitis over or dream of. I can take them out to dinner because I have a job and a car. Something you don't have. You crave what I have but you know in reality you'll never obtain it because you're a beta manchild
Same goes for >>27208384

FYI, most women give me the time of day because I might be overweight but they always compliment that I'm handsome and shit. That helps me get to the 2nd or 3rd base. To get to 4th base I just whip my cock out and since I'm abnormally large aka 8 inches ( no joke) That helps me fuck them. : ^ )
>>
>>27208368
>Being this triggered

get back to me when your people actual achieve something instead of being cancerous coat tail riders, nigger.
>>
>>27206676

lol i talked to you on omegle

hey bud
>>
>>27208419
I think you're more triggered over the fact that I'm able to obtain hot ass white girls and I'm a "fat nigger." That triggers you the most : ^ )

>>27208423
Oh yeah, I remember you somewhat, what's up faggot. : ^ )
>>
>>27208419
>nigger
I'm doing it again.

How am I triggered? I'm not the loser that isn't in college and works minimum wage to survive.
>>
File: 1455172267764.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455172267764.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>27208412
So? They compliment ugly fucked up girls too especially on social media.

Means nothing. You're a fat ugly nig. That's the truth.
>>
>>27208471
So if they compliment me then proceed to get into a relationship with me and then fuck me is that what they do on social media too? Yeah, no retard you tried but failed : ^ )
>>
File: 1456757190164.webm (2 MB, 400x272) Image search: [Google]
1456757190164.webm
2 MB, 400x272
>>27208483
All you supposedly got was an ass pic, no nudes, no meet up, and you got nothing but 1 word replies.

You're a ugly fat nigger, not handsome.
>>
>>27208461
nigger

Blox blox blox123
>>
>>27208419
Oh look, the loser can't refute my assertion. Guess it's true that I'm better than most people on this site.
>>
>>27206759
I thought you were a huge faggotfuck from the first post but you seem like an ok guy giving legitimate and sincere advice. Thumbs up for you, god's lil' nigga
>>
>>27208545
Stop replying to yourself, sheniqua.
>>
>>27208524
>thinks he's being a meanie
>is a 30 year old poorfag
;^)
>>
>>27208522
Tell the girls that tell me that then. Also, several other females which I've shown nudes of I could've met with them and fucked them but I don't tell every single thing I do on here because I don't like repeating myself so you figure it out autist : ^ )

>>27208545
See at least someone can understand what I'm trying to do lmao

>>27208529
>being this elitist but autistic
ohman that's retarded

>>27208524
>being this triggered over the internet
ohman that's retarded
>>
File: 1457609106799.jpg (34 KB, 394x379) Image search: [Google]
1457609106799.jpg
34 KB, 394x379
>>27208555
Not him, but I'd rather be a 30yr poorfag then a nigger.
>>
>>27208529
Oh whoops replied to the wrong person my bad faggot.

>>27208570
>being this triggered over blacks doing things he wish he could do and better

>>27208575
>still triggered
>>
>>27208570
>poorfag

>>27208575
Why do you people keep saying I'm triggered. I'm not triggered Reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>27208664
I've been on 4chan on and off since 2007. I think you should be going back to tumblr newfag. Summer hasn't started yet has it?
>>
File: you are this.png (208 KB, 569x404) Image search: [Google]
you are this.png
208 KB, 569x404
>>27208664
>poorfag
>>>/pol/ and stay
>>
File: 1417838163901.jpg (11 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
1417838163901.jpg
11 KB, 355x355
>>27208664
>Imagining pulling out glock and blasting their kneecaps into oblivion
>>
>>27208818
You will be my next victim white boi
>>
File: 1452829329400.png (336 KB, 400x570) Image search: [Google]
1452829329400.png
336 KB, 400x570
>>27206994
I won't believe you have any game until there's pics of you with a chic irl together.
For now this is just satire.
>>
Look for last name 'Dempsey' around Towson and baltimore in MD

He's too young so you're better off looking for family members or school records.
>>
>>27208902
Good luck with that you know how many dempseys there are in fucking towson and baltimore alone? Hundreds I cannot be doxed try harder autists.

>>27208876
I'll eventually get that and then you'll rage even harder : ^ )
>>
File: le monke.png (351 KB, 560x434) Image search: [Google]
le monke.png
351 KB, 560x434
yo king black chad im dipping the nuts into bebe shit mhm dip dip dip smelly poopy on the dick
>>
>>27209054
Bebe is actually kind of nice when you get to know her.
>>
>>27209054
Don't care have fun bebes old news stop shitposting bebe : ^ )
>>
>>27209101
I think we rekt all the r9k autists. I'm about to go to sleep.
>>
File: le monke.png (133 KB, 328x245) Image search: [Google]
le monke.png
133 KB, 328x245
>>27209101
black chad make a poopoo bum bum no wipey wipey haha dip my face and the nuts in the poopy butt haha
>>
>>27209121
yeah I'm getting off too night autists I'll post back when I get a picture with a girl which will be pretty soon : ^ )

>>27209127
night autistic faggot
>>
>>27209127
Goodnight anon. Have a good sleep, we have a whole new day tomorrow.
>>
>>27209225
goodnight have good dreams
>>27209177
you too black chad poo poo the bed
>>
>>27209177
Missed you bro.
>>
>>27206693
It was online retards* Sorry typo there.
>>
If I give you my gfs kik will u see if she's unfaithful
>>
>>27207575
are you that kid who lives on omegle?
>>
>>27206693
pprlrllrprpr8plrlrrprprl
>>
Typical American nigger who thinks that by getting slutty snapchats that he's somehow done something of note. You've come here to gloat and prove what a self absorbed little nig nog you are.
>>
>>27212200
Niggers all the same
>>
File: 1438040173969.jpg (457 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1438040173969.jpg
457 KB, 560x560
>>27206676
blackchad, how can I get MAD bitches like you?
>>
>>27206693
You gave me some great advice a while back that actually helped me a ton. Just wanted to thank you.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.