[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As you slowly wake up, you grumble in pain. "Augh... what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: op.jpg (584 KB, 832x1300) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
584 KB, 832x1300
As you slowly wake up, you grumble in pain. "Augh... what happened last night?" Your head was throbbing with pain and you had absolutely no idea what happened last night. Looking around, the room you were in looked familiar but you didn't know who exactly it belonged to. "Where am I?" It was a weird feeling. It almost felt like you have been in that same exact room many times before but you couldn't quite place who it belonged to.

"I should probably get going..." You whisper to yourself. In order to calm yourself down, you tell yourself that you probably just got too drunk last night and fell asleep in one of your friends places. "I should get out before his parents sees me..."

As you slowly get out of bed however, you hear someone else in the room waking up. Immediately you tense up. "Ara? Are you already going without saying goodbye first?" Looking back to see just who it was, you get quite a shock.

You see a girl that was fully naked with a cat-like smile on her face. Her flawless, pale smooth skin, coupled with her long black hair makes your heart skip a beat. She was on all fours stretching like feline as she looks at you with longing eyes. Just like the room, she felt familiar but you couldn't quite put your finger on who she was. You knew who she was, she didn't feel like a stranger. However you didn't have a single recollection of being with her at all. "You weren't even going to greet your wife good morning?!" Still on all fours she crawls over seductively to you to give you a kiss on the cheek.
>>
>>27206599
"H-Huh!? W-What do you mean wife?!" You finally get back to your senses. "I-I'm just a high schooler! I can't get married yet!"

"Ara? Isn't that what it means when you finally do 'it' with someone? Don't you take them as a wife already?" She starts to look confused. "Wait... Are you telling me that you aren't going to take responsibility after we did 'it' last night?" She puffs out her cheeks in disapproval.

[ ] "The hell are you talking about, I don't remember anything from last night! Who are you?"

[ ] "Let's talk this over okay?"

[ ] "Sorry...." Run away. There's no way you can take responsibility
>>
[x] Haha I'm just messing with you. Let's fuck again right now
>>
This is a good bread

Originolio commentolio
>>
[x] suffocate her with a pillow and reap her dead body as a reward.
>>
"oh no I've been thrown into yet another sexual encounter, what will I dooo?"

"better act oblivious, I'm too bitch to make any advances"

The more I read this shit the more I hate Japanese media. Fucking lame as it is predictable.
>>
>>27206599
Are you the Ayaquest anon?
[X]Talk it over, man
>>
File: stray.png (36 KB, 334x474) Image search: [Google]
stray.png
36 KB, 334x474
"Huh?!" Your mind goes into overdrive trying to remember who she is and what happened last night. There was no way you would do this without remembering it. "Hmm... Let's talk it over okay?" You were already panicking but you knew you had to remain calm, or at least try to. However that calmness went out the window when she gets closer to you. Close enough that she presses her well endowed breasts onto your body.

"Eh?! How mean..." She says in an innocent, yet teasing manner. "How can you forget your girlfriend." Then her eyes widen with shock. "Wait! We are beyond that now that we have had sex! How can you forget your wife!"

"I've had enough of this..." You grumble to yourself as you put on your shirt and you storm out of her house. It was a weird feeling. Even though you had no idea who that crazy girl was, the way to your house from hers was incredibly familiar. In fact your body just knows the way to your house.

"Just who is that girl anyways?! Is this a prank being played on me?" You could remember everything else fine. You know who you are, what school you go to, your name, etc. However, when you try to remember the name of the strange girl or her relationship to you, there was a hole in your memory.

On your way home you notice an abandoned cat on the side of the road. "Jeez that's that's the second one this month..." You mutter to yourself. How can people be so irresponsible? If they can't take care of their pet, they shouldn't have bought them. You just couldn't help yourself and you take the box with you and drop it off in your backyard. "I'll be back later okay?" You tell the little kitten.
>>
File: Umi 2.jpg (157 KB, 803x1081) Image search: [Google]
Umi 2.jpg
157 KB, 803x1081
>>27207104
As soon as you enter your house, you are greeted by your mother. "Good morning!"

"Good morning mom." You get startled as your shoulders go up and down.

"How's Umi?"

"U-Umi?" The name sounded extremely familiar.

"Eh? Are you two having a fight again? You've done this since you were children... Everytime the two of you would fight you would pretend you didn't know her." Your mother sighs as if your a hopeless cause. "And she just got out of the hospital too poor thing..." She points at you with her spatula. "You told me that you were going to take care of her last night! Don't tell me you abandoned her after just getting out of the hospital!" Your mother had a scary look on her face.

"W-What?! No! Of course not! I took care of Umi alright." You tell her to get her off your case. "Anyway, I'm going upstairs to get ready for school."

The name rang a bell. You had faint memories of a little girl named Umi and playing with her back when you were little. "How could I forget my childhood friend?" You thought to yourself as you take a shower. That couldn't have been normal. "Umi huh..." You close your eyes as you try and remember who she was. You try your hardest but the only thing that is coming back to you was faint memories. It was almost like somebody erased your memories of Umi altogether.
>>
>>27207142
"Argh!" You groan out loud. The frustration gets to you as you get nowhere. "For now I just need to forget about this and go to school..." Maybe investigating with your classmates would give you more insight. After you change into your school uniform you go downstairs to eat the breakfast your mother was cooking.

Walking down stairs, you are greeted once more by that same teasing smile. "Yo! You ran away from me so fast!" That same cat-like smile sends chills down your spine. "It was a good thing I knew where you lived!" She lets out a small giggle. "You are so mean... after you promised me that you were going to walk to school with me..."

[ ] Walk to school with her

[ ] "I made no such promises." You are walking to school alone that day.
>>
>>27207163
Walk it out
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.