[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boo hoo, my mommy and daddy say mean things about me being a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12
File: 1NXnG1.jpg (90 KB, 638x960) Image search: [Google]
1NXnG1.jpg
90 KB, 638x960
Boo hoo, my mommy and daddy say mean things about me being a lazy, feckless, shiftless layabout and no sexy cheerleaders want my cheesy, unwashed dick in their mouths.

Grow a pair, you fucking pussies, and maybe people will stop holding you in utter fucking contempt. Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe you *deserve* your shitty life?
>>
I tried joining army but history of mental illness prevented me, so fuck you OP.
>>
File: 12421521522.jpg (45 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
12421521522.jpg
45 KB, 800x680
>>27206567
the feeling

I just want to fight and die
>>
>Glorifying war

Are you a fool? What the fuck is so great about having your skull explode into a million pieces when you're scarcely more than a pup?

What about you then, OP? How many wives have you made widows of?

How many mothers did you steal their son from?

How many bullets are in you?

Idiot.
>>
>>27206583
Hoping to join the legion, more of a chance you can slip through. Maybe consider it anon.
>>
>>27206609
>"Why I'm a coward": the essay
>>
>>27206629
Why don't you enlist and ship off and get killed?

Or just straight up kill yourself right now?

The world would be a better place without retards like you who jerk off to war and believe in false machismo.
>>
>>27206629

Why do you say I'm a coward?
>>
>>27206583
Join a gang retard
>>
>you deserved to grow up poor as a child with no supportive family or good role models to raise you
>you deserved being moved around constantly as a child denying you the chance to make long term relationships and marking you as an outsider most of your life
>>
File: brecht.jpg (71 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
brecht.jpg
71 KB, 300x300
>>27206677
"He who fights may lose. He who doesn't fight has already lost." -- Bertolt Brecht
>>
>>27206629
The old bootstrap argument, I've never heard this one

Sure showed me OP.
>>
File: millenials.jpg (203 KB, 1200x624) Image search: [Google]
millenials.jpg
203 KB, 1200x624
>>27206734
Yes, I know, nothing is ever your fault or your responsibility. The whole world should be waiting on you hand and foot to serve you dainties from a little silver salver. Even though you can't be fucked to take care of your mind or your body or practice even the most rudimentary hygiene, the world owes you blowjobs just because.

Fucking Millenials, man.
>>
>>27206525

Jokes on you, OP, dudes on the bottom are EXTREMELY fuckable.
>>
>>27206624
Honestly, I think this is a better option. If I made it in I probably would have never seen combat.

The FFL is always an option in the future but at this point I've just given up and can't be bothered getting up to the physical standards.

I've started to think that if you want excitement then joining a modern military force probably isn't the way to go. But much of the appeal of joining one is because it gives you a sense of purpose and at least in the FFL you'll be out practicing the skills you've learned.

If you want excitement and can't handle normal life then becoming a criminal is probably the way to go.
>>
>>27206842
You must be such a boring, weak minded person that you need to join the military to find a purpose in life.
>>
>>27206838
>WAAHH I HAVE TO WORK HARD AND YOU DON'T :'(((((( NOBODY HAD IT AS HARD AS ME

Fixed
>>
File: girls_with_guns_91s13f2io1_1280.jpg (157 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
girls_with_guns_91s13f2io1_1280.jpg
157 KB, 800x1200
>>27206624

Fellow potential Legionnaire speaking. When are you planning on going fellow robot?

I'm saving up money from my monthly NG drills and fucking off to Paris or Aubogne France late this summer when or if my contract expires

I just gotta stay fit enough till then and hope they don't dig-up any dirt that might DQ me.
>>
>>27206609
Theres no bullets in me. Just those dead mudslimes i shot.
>>
File: 37qHDs4.jpg (600 KB, 2165x1890) Image search: [Google]
37qHDs4.jpg
600 KB, 2165x1890
>>27206609
>How many mothers did you steal their son from?
>>
guy on the left is a legit 7.5/10 without the faggy hair

put him on tinder and he would be a slayer
>>
>>27206869
>muh purpose in life is better than u becuz soldiers make me insecure ;_;
>stop killing babies! ;_;
>superior enlightened male here with superior opinions to yours, stop bullying me ;_;
top kaka
>>
>>27206842
Yeah I'm hoping to go over this year about 70% there in fitness so far. I'll honestly be broken as fuck if I don't get in considering what I'm giving up, also will probably lose flat but fuck it, comes a point in life when you just gotta go for something.
>>
>>27206838
Where did I say everything should be catered to me, nowhere
Or is pointing out the huge flaw in your argument upsetting you?
We are all the products of our environments while growing up and expecting someone to say it's their fault they had shitty parents is retarded

But you are also pushing the idea everyone is a fat neck beard when most of us were just not raised properly but somehow that's our fault and not our parents

You sound like someone with boomer parents that bought into their bullshit
>>
>>27206869
>you must be boring and weak if you find purpose in life by being close to death
Solid argument
>>
>Has to talk down on people on an anonymous imageboard to get his rocks off

Don't bother replying, I'm hiding the thread.
>>
>>27206892
gr8 cosplay sempai
>>
>complaining about kids these days on a Burmese typewriting blog

Wow gramps, you are more disappointing than the people you are complaining about.
>>
>>27206950
All people do is split about issues like this, you have to recognize there are environmental factors and unforeseen, uncontrollable circumstances dictating your every move BUT you really can do anything you set your mind to.
>>
>>27206892
I'm aiming for june/july but honestly sooner if possible, going gym every day atm feel better than ever, where you going from? It's not too far a journey for me. Also are you gonna bring your birth certificate with you? I spoke to a guy that said it isn't necasary but I'm not sure.
>>
>>27206950
Who the fuck do you think you're fooling? Who do you think is benefiting from you refusing to take responsibility for your life? Not you. Sure as fuck not me. When it's all over and you've squandered all those irreplacible years, do you think you're going to be proud that you spent your whole life playing video games and whacking off to La Blue Girl?
>>
>>27207024
>you really can do anything you set your mind to.

YOU m-m-mMMean I can play professional in the the the NBA?

Th-th-th-TH-THHank God F-F-FFFOR this JUH-JUH-JUST WORLD he m-m-mMMade for US
>>
>>27207120
The man does have a valid point

that said, you are fucking awful at faking it my man.
>>
>>27207030
>- Foreign applicants
>A complete birth certificate with filiation obtained less than six months before (ideally multilingual).
>>
>>27207274
Elsewhere says it isn't necasary to join..
>>
Soldiers in WWII were a bunch of cynical, unhappy conscripts who would rather be at home putting pomade into their hair and banging chicks at the drive-in theater than dying on muddy, worthless Pacific island.

The only thing that image macro says is about the people who post it - that they've never read a single fucking history book in their lives.

Kill yourself, you stupid, stupid fucker.
>>
>>27207024
>you can do anything you set your mind to
We both know that's a lie and I'm not even talking about extreme examples like thinking you can bring democracy to North Korea
For instance what are Tyrone Jr's chances of starting a successful business if he was born into a single parent family in the ghetto, he's already lacking a strong support system from his family, he will likely be forced into responsibilities he is to young for, not to mention how disadvantaged he will be academically or the social stigmas that will follow him due to his origins all through no fault of his own

The american dream of work hard and you'll get whatever you want is bullshit and people know it, the people born into the bottom rungs didn't ask for it and the deck is stacked against them from day one by the people at the top and the only people I see deny this are those the system benefits that don't want to accept that their success isnt theirs alone since that's to damaging to the ego
>>
>>27207190
Yeah, life isn't fair. Not even close. Why are you so butthurt over it? Your grapes are sour as fuck pops

Just confront your mortality and get it over with, just like I need to grow a pair and enroll in school. Your shit stinks too, homeboy.
>>
>>27207328
>pops
What happened to calling everyone a millennial you autist
>>
>>27207274
>>27207296
Pretty sure the birth certificate is so you go abroad, for a visa. Thus it isn't needed untill after basic training, or not at all if you stay in france.
>>
>>27207296
I'd listen to their official website
http://en.legion-recrute.com/mdl/info_seul.php?id=6&idA=59&block=20&titre=administrative-requirements
>Applicants from countries outside the SCHENGEN Area are required to produce a valid passport
>A complete birth certificate with filiation obtained less than six months before (ideally multilingual).

tl;dr Passport and Birth Certificate required if you're not a Europleb. You also need a visa (even if it's a tourist visa)

>>27207328
>projecting your personal insecurities onto others
Hilarious.
>>
>>27207389
Yeah you don't need it on applying, just passport or id, plenty of people just go with id.
>>
>>27207458
So the part where they say
>IMPORTANT
>birth certificate
That's just a meme right? Some top French banter right?
>>
>>27207488
Maybe if they just try their hardest they can get in without the needed paperwork
>>
>>27206677
you're missing the point
all the fucking kids now are fucking pansies who need their "trigger warning" when they rant about shit on their computer while browsing their shitposting site thinking they're actually going to change something by writing blogs
>>
>>27207488
Yes because I know you can turn up at Nogent without one. They say that because it makes admin easier for them. Look at the forum cervens. I know of an aussie that went in 2006 with no bc and got in, later getting it sent over.
>>
The average age of soldiers in WWII was something like 35.

Testosterone levels in a normal healthy male don't stop rising until about 30something.

You bet your ass there were prancing faggots in 1944, they just didn't have youtube channels.
>>
>>27207574
>anecdotal evidence from a decade ago
>every thing is the same
>>
>>27207611
I'm telling you it's true. You think Mr mbeko from Rwanda has his birth certificate? Lmao dream on.
>>
>>27206525
>tfw tranny
>survive being tranny because tough as fuck
>been fucking with people since 1996
>I've probably talked a lot of trans into suicide because they are weak
>got one trans girl to cut her balls off on cam
>completely alone without family support if they found out id be banished
>kids be homophobic towards me
>beat them up "lol you got beat up by a girly boy haha faggot"
>grandfather always took care of me and was nice to everyone
>talk to him in hospice
>tells me all this shit about how he snuck into the army at 14 killed all these nazis and how his regiment cut off people heads and stacked them and stuff
>if he can do it, I can handle this trans shit
>tumblr faggots and degenerate fetishists like Jenner in their 50 wanting to have tea parties and dressies
>muh safe space
>muh degeneracy space
>call them all faggots
> they don't even have dysphoria because they aren't mortified by looking like a man in a dress
>instead they get triggered by stupid shit
>tons of fat women and failed men all with purple hair and bull nose piercings
>>
File: 1457781409471.jpg (194 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1457781409471.jpg
194 KB, 500x750
>>27206567
>>27206583
they cant access your medical records, you could have lied. I enlisted with ADHD and aspies, never got caught. Even if you do get caught, just claim it was a misdiagnosis and pass your C-Sort and youre good.
>>27206609
War is pretty fun desu, WW2 was shit, but after that you feel like a big white god compared to all the little hajis. Like no Americans die these days.
>>27206842
>>27206892
You wont see combat. FFL really just guards african warlords and fucks hookers.
>>27208405
Youre mentally ill and you made all that up.
>>
>>27206838
who the fuck raised millenials. did i mention it was baby boomers? cause, you know, it fucking was.
>>
File: 1447725759028.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1447725759028.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
>>27206629
Fighting for the cause of another man which doesn't even care about you isn't bravery.
Fighting for your country is brave, I agree but fighting fo a wealth of others is foolish and in current times almost every war in which first world fights in is just so that the rich people can get even richer.
>>
>>27208582
>>27208661
You understand some people enjoy fighting?
Imagine your job involves jumpin out of airplanes, scooba diving, shooting shit, and blowing shit up. You get payed over 60k per year with bonuses and get an $80k starting pay. food and utilities and housing is all free.
And your odds of dying are less than the average overweight person.
At a certain point, who or what youre fighting for no longer matters. If you enter an area and people there want to kill you for existing, it would be rude to not return the favor.
>>
>>27206609
Jokes on you, I'm a pog
>>
>>27208582
The FFL is the combat force with one of the highest rates of deployment to combat zones.

There's no way you can see more action than that besides joining one of the militant Islamic groups
>>
>>27208716
>>27208661
Yes, some people do enjoy it but I was talking about the bravery in case of my post, I was talking about people that think everyone should prove themselves by fighting in war even though it's just for wealth of the rich, in case of people that don't have any ideology behind it and simply do it for either money or just beacuse they like it, I fully understand it and don't see anything wrong with it.
>>
File: blackskull.gif (7 KB, 160x100) Image search: [Google]
blackskull.gif
7 KB, 160x100
>>27208582
>Youre mentally ill and you made all that up
I didnt make any of it up? The only part that could be fake is the part my grandfather told me because he wanted to seem really cool before he died, but thats only cause he could of lied but it didnt seem like he was lying.
>>
>>27208868
how much money did we make in afghanistan again?
What about somalia?
>>
>>27208882
shitloads of money was made by rich fucks in afghannystan. google haliburton
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.