[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me ONE reason why you haven't gone out to find a qt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10
Give me ONE reason why you haven't gone out to find a qt black gf to make a qt mixed race family with. ONE.
>>
>>27206415
I'm actually white.
>>
I've only seen a handful of qt black girls in person and I'm too scared to approach them.

>mixed race family

I don't want to raise a family regardless of ethnicity. I'm open to the idea of a long term relationship with a girl, but I'm never going to start living my life for someone else.
>>
>>27206415
I'm talking to a cutie who lives 5 hours away from me right now. She's fucking adorable.
>>
>>27206415
Gimme one reason to stay here, and i'll turn my back around. Cause i don't wanna see you lonely, make me change my mind.
>>
Whites are disappearing globally. I actually find brown girls cute but I don't want to contribute to the death of our race. Plan on finding a white girl and knocking her up with 5+ kids desu.
>>
>>27206415
I'm a black guy and black girls just don't like me.

Then again, no girls like me, so I'm kind of in a rut lol.
>>
>>27206415
She looks blasian. Most robots are opposed to this because they think they're above black women and believe all of them are a stereotype. When in reality decent black women wouldn't give robots the time of day anyway, so it's not going to happen no matter which side you try to convince.
>>
>baby looks like neither of them
>will grow up with constant identity crisis

Nah
>>
>>27206415
Im only 20 Im too young to get marrget. maybe when Im 26-28 or something
>>
>>27206481
This

That fiery lust in my loins for black and middle eastern girls will always be there though.
>>
>>27206509
>black kid with blue eyes
he will grow up to be a Chad senpai
>>
The thing about black/white mixed people is that Hollywood is only showing you the top %1, like The Rock and Nathalie Emmanuel. Most of them are pretty damn ugly.
>>
>>27206481
Why not? Whites are a disgusting race. Their men are sissy trap faggots and their women worship BBC. I wish your race would fucking die already. You disgusting trailer trash subhuman are ruining the human race.
>>
my mom would be mad
>>
>>27206509
He looks identical to the mom and has beautiful blue eyes. I don't understand why you think mixed kids have an identity crisis.
>>
File: harper.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
harper.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>27206546

Forgot my picture, here's the Umpqua shooter. Try telling him he got the best of both worlds.
>>
>>27206546
As much as i'd like to believe this, you're wrong. I went to a high school in the city and it had a high number of mixed kids. 80% of them were attractive.
>>
>>27206568
>>27206543
lmao, Ryan the brown eyed manlet pleb clearly got cucked by Johan the tall and strong.
>>
Not sure why people keep making and posting in these black girl threads, it's become an everyday multiple time a day thing. There's literally three of them right now
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27 KB, 1440x1080
>>27206481

1970's-2000's: Overpopulation is the biggest threat the world faces. We have to have fewer children.

2010's: OMG the the birthrate has dropped to 1.8 children per women. This is bad for the economy and we need to import third worlders.

Well fucking played, NWO.
>>
>>27206568
They aren't blue, they're a grayish color that a lot of young kids have, they'll change over time but regardless no, he does not look like his mother. You're delusional.
>>27206543
Maybe, but identity issues are still prevalent in mixed kids, he won't know whether to associate with whites or blacks.
>>
>>27206646
There's a mixed race Chad on my dorm floor, he has green eyes and only fucks white and mixed girls but the black girls swoon over him. He's friends with most everyone.

Being good looking pretty much exonerates you from the petty racial bullshit, and that kid is going to be good looking.
>>
File: 1451383157544.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1451383157544.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
>6'2 skinnyfat white dude
>The only girls that ever like me are black girls
>Not all of them are ugly but only one of them was sexy as fuck, which is what I'd demand in order to throw away my racial identity and fuck one of them to make it worth it
>Horribly fucked things up with her
>>
>>27206415
T-they won't talk to me ;-;
>>
File: 1391365145919.jpg (35 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1391365145919.jpg
35 KB, 500x499
>Bump into mixed girl from my elementary school
>She's qt, has straightened her hair and wears blue contacts
>Get some drinks
>Want to watch Donnie Darko, anon?
>letsdothis.jpg
>Her friendzoned boytoy calls her crying
>Sorry anon, I can't do this to him
>>
>>27206684
You sound like a really nice guy :)
>>
>>27206642
Overpopulation is still the main issue, but it's the kind of people reproducing that also matters.
The third world continues to explode in numbers as educated whites and some Asians (Japanese mostly) are dying off.
>>
>>27206727
Then talk to them, they're not going to kill you.
>>
>>27206415
Because I'm not THAT desperate
>>
>>27206415
Why do white guys ALWAYS get the best looking black girls? It's not fucking fair that you people claim to be robots
>>
>>27206937

I'm hoping desertification and war takes care of the projected rapidly African population growth. Also, YT dipping a bit should reduce the number of White Knights shipping them food.

What's really troubling to me is that atheism is shrinking as a percentage of the world population. I'm terrified we're going to end up with a Mad Max style future with hordes of religious fanatics fighting over bodies of fresh water.

Japan can bounce back I think. They're resistant to the pressure to import the third world hordes. Hopefully once the current crop of geezers dies the fuck off that will ease the tax burden and free up a lot of houses, causing an increase in the birth rate .
>>
>>27207043
Why is that desperate?
>>
>>27207081

White guys are at the top of the sexual marketplace despite what fat neckbeards and the cuckold perverts tell you.

They're the most well-rounded males. Sure, they're dumber than Asian dudes and have lower testosterone than Black dudes, but they're taller than Latino and Asian dudes, more prosperous than Black dudes, and have exotic appeal with their hair and eye colors.

Also, I'd wager that girl is some flavor of East African, not an African-American(West African). Note the nose and lips. She's essentially a dark-skinned White girl.
>>
File: tintin barnaclues.jpg (39 KB, 560x432) Image search: [Google]
tintin barnaclues.jpg
39 KB, 560x432
>>27207245
>>27207245
>>27207245
>>27207245
>>27207245
>>27207245
The denial is thick.
>>
>>27207081
>fucking 9/10 white chad gets a beautiful black girl
>thinking an average white beta could get anywhere near that
>>
I have found one and gave her a slightly creepy compliment which she liked, so she started stalking me. She doesn't even know what I look like. Can't message her yet because I'm a worthless NEET.
>>
File: pic.jpg (25 KB, 487x700) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
25 KB, 487x700
Seriously bros, they're out there waiting for you
>>
not attracted to 95% of black women.
>>
>>27207604
>thinking an average white beta could get anywhere near that

THEY CAN! I've seem chubby white dudes with dirty blonde hairs get get hot black women

>>27207875
Oh, you see this? This what Im talking about
>>
>>27207875
because no guys want to wife them. you really rthink she isn't getting fucked by a Tyrone on the side while this dork is at work?
>>
>>27206415
I have even less of a chance to have a conversation with them than with white girls.
What the fuck do the overwhelming majority of them even think about?
>>
File: 1455144805786.jpg (81 KB, 1080x1072) Image search: [Google]
1455144805786.jpg
81 KB, 1080x1072
Go for it anons. many of us will say yes.

White boys are so pretty with there blue and green eyes and I want qt daughters with good hair.
>>
>>27207140
Japan should be fine for a while. Most of the population lives in one city, Tokyo, and they could stand to have more room in it.
It's my opinion that permanent population growth is a pyramid scheme devised by the elites to skirt the issue caused by wealth funneling towards the top through disastrous legislation directly written by corporate interests.
We wouldn't need 10 million new "tax payers" to keep social security afloat if rich people actually paid their fucking taxes instead of shipping their extreme wealth away into a tax shelter where it's never seen again.
>>
>>27206415
because 99% of them are extremely ugly and the 1% that aren't are too good for me
>>
>>27206415
because Id rather go out and find a qt asian gf to make a qt mixed eurasian race family with :3c
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.