[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom says I have to get a job again I don't want to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1409735208312.jpg (150 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
1409735208312.jpg
150 KB, 800x388
>mom says I have to get a job again
I don't want to get a job I don't want to be a miserable wageslave tied to a boring routine every day for the rest of my life.

I don't want to get a job

I'm the laziest piece of shit on earth and I deserve to die but I don't want to get a job, I swear to god I might actually kill myself if I get a miserable wageslave job
>>
Anyone else relate to this shit?
I'm so fucking lazy I feel I don't deserve to live, but I don't want to get a boring lame wageslave job, that'll make me contemplate suicide. Fuck my fucking life.
>>
I don't want to get a job either, thing is it's the only way I'm going to move out of my parents basement.
>>
>>27206318
just say you'd rather kill yourself then work and if she says tough then either kill yourself or work the shit job
>>
>applied to dominos as a delivery driver
>didn't hear anything back for about a week
>"phew. well, at least i---"
>get an email
>"new hire process"
>fill out all those forms
(sidenote: filling out tax forms is fucking bullshit, like holy fuck. i instantly understand why "tax season" throws everyone for a loop)
>realize that i'm basically forking over my soul for minimum wage
>and of course, remember that i have terrible social anxiety and shouldn't be tasked with this

fuck

fuckfuckfuckfuck

FUCK

just....FUCK. fuckfuckfuFUUFCKFUCKFUCKFUCK.
>>
>>27206318
You could ostensibly show all the signs of getting a job. Fill out and submit applications. In the unlikely event that you get an interview, blow it completely and utterly. Then tell your mom it went well and that you're waiting for your callback any time now.

That's not so hard, is it?
>>
>tied to a boring routine
You mean like wake up, fap, shower, fap, shitpost, fap, animoo, fap to animoo, shitpost, fap, eat, fap, shitpost, fap, animoo, fap, sleep?

Minimum wage jobs are rarely routine anyway. If you're going to be bored all day, you might as well get paid for it.
>>
>>27207035
I don't shitpost though, I just play wow and watch anime. Its very un-routine, I live a neet lifestyle. A job is extremely boring and routine, I had one before, its just waking up going to work, come home and enjoying the minimal free hours you have, then you have to go to sleep at a certain time and do it all fucking over again. Truly complexes me how millions of people around the world do this EVERY DAY(a couple days off go by in a flash). I mean, existence for the average person just seems so fucking miserable to me, I don't want to partake in it, yet everyone always just says "you have to", they're so disgustingly accepting of it.

I hope one day in the future we will have made enough actual robots to do jobs, everyone can live as a neet, and only people like musicians and film makers who enjoy their jobs willingly keep them.
>>
/biz/ here. Git gud. You could suffer for 7 years and then retire but you're a dumbass 99 percenter so that wont happen.
>>
>>27207473
>Living for the future
Literally the ultimate cuckoldry

top mf kek m8
>>
>>27206789
Try Xanax my man

Blox box
>>
>>27207473
Do you think stocks could be an easy way to get rich? I remember playing the game in highscool and I had the most money once, a few thousand dollars profit. Assuming I have the same amount in real life, could I educate myself enough just to make a living off stocks, or even a expensive life if I got good enough?
>>
>>27207441
what I don't understand is how you aren't bored. You do two things and then sleep, how is that at all interesting? At least with a job you have something mildly unpredictable happening.
>>
>>27207547
No, you need a shit ton of money to start out to make anything. You can probably manage about 4%/year if you're careful, so investing a couple million, sure that's plenty of money, but a few thousand will get you almost nothing
>>
>>27207473
>/biz/ here
And that's how we know when to not take you seriously
>I shitpost on a site for failures but i'm totally successful
>I run a smooth business of selling used dakis on ebay
>>
>>27207610
Lol, seriously? Ok maybe I exaggerate a bit, I do plenty of other things too.
>watch anime
>watch tv shows
>play videogames
>browse 4chan, maybe find a funny thread to laugh at
>maybe do a few cleaning chores
>watch a movie at nighttime
>more shows
There's so many fun things to do. With a wageslave job, that time is cut out. Which is fucking miserable.
>>
>>27207441
>I just play wow and watch anime
There's the root. Most people have hobbies which require financial investment like cars or fishing or something. If you're content sitting in your own semen while your family mocks you until you eventually off yourself, there's no reason for you to do otherwise. Explaining this to your mom might help her understand.
>>
>>27207711
In my experience the balance is important. I'm a PhD student and while the classes and research get taxing around midterms and semester ends, after a couple weeks of break in the winter/summer I'm screaming for things to do and utterly glutted on all the entertainment I have.
>>
>>27207610
A recent study showed that happiness is defined by how one spends their time.

Obviously, a NEET lifestyle sucks due to predictability and routineness -- although, with the amount of ways to entertain oneself relatively cheaply, that's not really an issue nowadays. In comparison, a real career doing what you're passionate about will always beat it.

But a wageslave job is the worst of both worlds. It's boring; it's a waste of time; and to the degree that it's "unpredictable", it's also stressful -- not the "I'll try my best!" kind of stressful, but the "why are people so awful" kind of stressful.

So, in a nutshell
being in a career you love > being a NEET > being a wageslave or being in a career/job you hate
>>
>>27207441
I think about the monotony and it fills me with dread.
>>
>>27206318
"Anon, go give hours of your life away to someone who doesn't appreciate you and spends the hours you work at home, drinking and pretending their depressed with all their free time and fucking money."

Don't worry, I'm following right behind you in death. I might just kill myself soon here too. I'm tired and just don't want to waste my life doing pointless shit to please someone who doesn't give a shit anyone else even exists.

What am I even getting this degree for.
>>
>>27206789
SMOKE W E D E
E
D
E
>>
just get a job already
>>
>>27206789
>apply to a job half assed just so my parents will leave me alone
>hear nothing for weeks
>suddenly a phone call asking for an interview

FUCK

I SWEAR IT'S EASIER TO GE A JOB WHEN YOU DON'T WANT ONE
>>
Do it like me
i work night shifts only.
I get payed 11 eurobucks per hour
I work only 14 days a month
if I dont have costumers, I just play on my notebook or read on my kindle
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.