[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Flags of women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: 1458087257385.jpg (380 KB, 1080x1620) Image search: [Google]
1458087257385.jpg
380 KB, 1080x1620
To all my fellows on the chase for thirst, keep these red flags in mind when considering a woman for lifelong companionship. If any of these come up, dump her ass and move on:

>(1) She's bisexual or lesbian
>(2) She expresses interest in one or more guys other than you while getting to know her
>(3) She expresses interest in guys of a race other than your own
>(4) She's drastically younger or older than you, either mentally or physically
>(5) She doesn't share the same interests as you - hobby or professional
>(6) She's a feminist or social justice warrior
>(7) She expresses political opinions of any kind
>(8) She has any kind of religious belief - not to be confused with spirituality, which isn't a red flag
>(9) She smokes anything - cigarettes, marijuana, etc
>(10) She does recreational drugs of any kind
>(11) She has tattoos or piercings anywhere on her body - earrings on ears don't count
>(12) She drinks alcohol of any frequency
>(13) She's had sex before, has children already, or has any kind of sexually transmitted disease
>(14) She wants children either now or in the future.

Keep these 14 red flags in mind, along with any of your own, and you should be solid in filtering out your marriage-worthy life-long keeper. Of course, if all you care about is casual sex from a friend with benefits, then disregard all these, as you will be disposing of that FWB eventually.
>>
How do I filter faggots like you out of my internet?
>>
>>27206308
pro tip: you can't, familia
>>
Nice, my girl got none of those.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>27206274

>be man
>looking for a woman for reasons
>sex, child, companionship
>Lesbian
Wellwhynot?.jpg
>>
>>27206274
>>(1) She's bisexual or lesbian
>or lesbian
Uhh, no shit?
>>
>>27206308
You can always just hide the threads.
Don't give this faggot any attention.
>>
>>27206274
>15) She lives in (or is from) any western country
>16) She's any race other than asian

Step up your game fampai, and move to Asia
>>
>>27206274
Why are people like you allowed to breathe
>>
>>27206274
>She has a vagina.
>Her dick is smaller than yours.
>>
>"Guy friends" in excess of 3-4 who aren't gay or childhood friends.
>Oversharing early in your association, especially revealing she was raped
>Stories about how everyone wrong her. All her exes abused her, all her family are horrible, all her friends are bitches
>Atheist or a religious fanatic. Properly configured girls are "spiritual but not religious" or following their family religion out of traditoin
>>
File: red flags.jpg (126 KB, 960x953) Image search: [Google]
red flags.jpg
126 KB, 960x953
>Skrillex hair
>Hairy pits as an anti-fashion statement
>Dyed hair
>Uses feminist jargon like "kyriarchy" and "cisgender"
>Grew up without a dad
>>
>plays any game
>tweets a lot
>>
Are you guys legit brain dead? How are you still beating this horse when it wasn't funny from the first moment? How the fuck are you this stupid? This is common behavior of children with severe, debilitating autism except even they don't repeat the same shit for literally years. What the fuck? I'm stunned that people this stupid exist in the world. You took "not knowing when to stop" and redefined our understanding of it, and then did that 5 more times. You're unfathomably retarded and I can't believe how shitty your taste in humor is. Literally "lol xddd i said it again xddd" the joke.

it's time to stop.
>>
>doesn't hesitate in getting drunk
>>
>>27208502
>he world. You took "not knowing when to stop" and redefined our understanding of it, and then did that 5 more times. You're unfathomably retarded and I can't believe how shitty your taste in humor is. Literally "lol xddd i said it again xddd" the joke.

Is this a meme?
>>
File: 1457113601758.png (197 KB, 356x352) Image search: [Google]
1457113601758.png
197 KB, 356x352
>Unintelligent, passive, indifferent, etc.
>Political/social beliefs are /pol/-tier, at the far spectrum of Tumblr, or nonexistent
>Shit taste in music
>No common interests, or has none at all
>Unironically Stacy/Laquisha/etc.
>Loud/obnoxious/"bad bitch" attitude
>Dislikes books or art
>Smokes/does drugs/excessively drinks
>Overly religious
>>
File: blonde qt.jpg (34 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
blonde qt.jpg
34 KB, 500x625
>>27206274

I'll bite because I have no life and nothing better to do tonight.

>(1) She's bisexual or lesbian
A lesbian wouldn't date you in the first place. Bisexual women might be prone to being more slutty or cheating on you with a girl, but that isn't always the case. It depends on the girl, really.
>(2) She expresses interest in one or more guys other than you while getting to know her
Kind of annoying. A little bit of interest in men other than you is natural (men definitely look at women other than their girlfriends too), but paying a lot of attention to other guys, flirting with everyone, or wanting tons of male attention is a red flag though.
>(3) She expresses interest in guys of a race other than your own
Back to /pol/.
>(4) She's drastically younger or older than you, either mentally or physically
Okay, that's a red flag.
>(5) She doesn't share the same interests as you - hobby or professional
I'd agree that you'd definitely have to have some things in common. Your interests don't have to all be the same, though.
>(6) She's a feminist or social justice warrior
Okay, that's a red flag.
>(7) She expresses political opinions of any kind
That's usually not a big deal, unless she's really zealous about it. Her being of the same political affiliation as you can be a good thing, and her taking some interest in politics usually means she has some intelligence, or at least intellectual curiosity.
>>
File: blonde-hair3.jpg (388 KB, 970x647) Image search: [Google]
blonde-hair3.jpg
388 KB, 970x647
>>27209026

>(8) She has any kind of religious belief - not to be confused with spirituality, which isn't a red flag
That's not a big deal, unless she's a crazy fundamentalist about it. If the two of you are of the same religion and are equally serious about it, that can be good.
>(9) She smokes anything - cigarettes, marijuana, etc
Not a big deal, unless you're one of those people who dispises cigarettes or worries about having illegal drugs in their house.
>(10) She does recreational drugs of any kind
Anything other than pot is probably a red flag.
>(11) She has tattoos or piercings anywhere on her body - earrings on ears don't count
A small tattoo or piercing probably doesn't mean too much, and getting them is popular nowadays. But if she's covered in tattoos or piercings, you should stay away.
>(12) She drinks alcohol of any frequency
Not always, but she does have the potential to be an alcoholic or a party girl. Maybe be wary of this one, but a girl who likes to have a glass of wine with dinner or something is probably okay.
>(13) She's had sex before, has children already, or has any kind of sexually transmitted disease
Yep, definitely red flag.
>(14) She wants children either now or in the future.
That depends on whether you want children or not. I'd change this one around to say that if a woman hates children, it's a red flag. I've found that most women who hate children (not women who don't want to have children, but I mean hate children) are some of the biggest bitches on the planet.

3/10 a few good points but mostly just bait.
>>
>(1) She's 3DPD

That's the only red flag that matters desu.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.