[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tick Tock, wagie, you should be getting to sleep right about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 499x499
Tick Tock, wagie, you should be getting to sleep right about now. After all, you want to be up bright and early for work. Mr. Goldstein's yacht won't pay for itself.
>>
>>27206055

It's only 6:26PM.
>>
>>27206055
I have work from 10 PM to 6:30 AM.
>>
File: NEET holocaust 2.png (313 KB, 723x692) Image search: [Google]
NEET holocaust 2.png
313 KB, 723x692
>>27206055
Tick tock, you're going to kill yourself or die an accidental/natural death in about 10 years after wasting your life and leaving only disappointment for your parents as a legacy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1204848/One-long-term-young-jobless-dead-years.html

Those frogs aren't going to post themselves!
>>
>>27206132
All that salt cant be good for you
>>
>>27206183

All that loneliness cant be good for your mental health
>>
>>27206055
I set my own hours and much of my own agenda and multitask with respect to my own things quite a bit.

If I took the liberty of working from home more often I could safely call myself a professional shitposter. But obviously I have a conscience so that's not the case.
>>
>>27206055
God dammit OP I used to be a wonderful NEET but I had to degrade myself to a part time, I hate waking up early, I go from 10AM-2PM thing is, it involves lots of social contact and selling stuff for $10 an hour. Fuck. If I don't meet quotas I'll be let go which is even worse. I have to study off hours for this shit. Too complex shit.

desu fampai I just wanna be a little girl and do tankwando and shoot shit up with a panzer
>>
>>27206183
>salt

I'm not the one making le wagie threads every single day, several times a day, out of sour grapes and saltiness.

Shit, I'm a NEET myself, but I still have more fun/productive things to do than to lie on r9k about how I have much more fun and productive things to do.
>>
>>27206132
Ha! Cheap wagie propaganda. It's like when a millionaire patts your pathetic shoulder and tells you something like "I envy you, you know there are things in life that can't be bought with money". And than he leaves in his private jet filled with taiwanese hookers.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0RvLedXOrr9
>>
>>27206183
all the w8 of your parents loathing and disappointment for supporting your lethargic ass must not be good for you either
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.