[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be an awkward virgin >Meet girl >Find out she has feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1438857227961s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1438857227961s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>Be an awkward virgin
>Meet girl
>Find out she has feelings for you
>Tell her you have feelings for her as well
>See her nearly every day
>Don't mention how you feel about each other in person
>Only have awkward small talk
>Get texts from her asking when you will make a move
>Be too beta to do anything
>Hate self for not being able to make a move
>Self hatred only makes you more awkward
>Know she is out of your league and that you will never have a chance like this again
>Still do nothing

So, should I hang myself or overdose?
>>
do something about it faggot
>>
>>27205967
I keep telling her and myself that I will, but when I'm with her i cant bring myself to do it
>>
/r9k/ - high school
>>
>>27205940
This doesn't even make sense. Being beta stems from fear of rejection. She's literally telling you there will be no rejection, what is wrong with you?
>>
>>27205988
Should have graduated last year if I hadn't dropped out, but yeah close enough I suppose
>>
Tell her sorry and that she makes it difficult for you to make move cause she too good looking
>>
>>27206037
I know, it doesn't make sense to me either. I know she wont reject me but I feel like if I start something I wont be able to live up to her expectations

>>27206049
I have, she told me I have to make the first move as punishment for being so awkward
>>
>>27205940
>girl likes you
>you know girl likes you
>girl asks you to make a move
>still don't

I honestly don't think everyone's meant to breed.
>>
>>27206088
Not even going to try and disagree with you
>>
>>27205940
am i supposed to feel bad for you? stop whining and just do it. its really that simple, you got this homie. DONT OVERTHINK, that use to b my issue too
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.