[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the FUCK can't I get over my oneitis? I met a woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Why the FUCK can't I get over my oneitis? I met a woman like this who clearly likes me, and is qt, shy, has similar interests etc, but I can't bring myself to do anything about it simply because I'm too pathetic to just get over the fact that the one I love doesn't like me and never will. FUCK.
INB4 normie reeeee, I'm a KHV who's probably more socially inept than the lot of you. I'm somewhat blessed with decent aesthetics though, so I guess I'm not quite as fucked as some of you.
>>
>>27205890
Same with me. I'm not sure what to do, can't stop thinking about oneitis and want to kill myself even though I have other options that are objectively more attractive than her.
>>
It's a jump you have to take. Oneitis is "easier" so your mind is already preferring it. Even though it hurts in the long run. You don't want to get hurt with the new relationship. But it will never fuck you up as much as o not oneitis
>>
>>27205959
As much as oneitis*
>>
>>27205890
That conversation excerpt hurts to read.
>>
>>27205890
say this next:

Hey can I ask you something?
>>
>>27206051
Yes, we both type cringy as fuck shit to each other.
>>27206087
What would I ask?
>>
File: 1394288871911.jpg (64 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1394288871911.jpg
64 KB, 800x900
trust me, if she rejects you, you will never get over it
>>
>>27205959
That's the thing, I honestly can't. I feel like if I were to try and make something out of it, I would end up just thinking about oneitis and hurting this girl.
>>
File: 1433284764624.jpg (12 KB, 167x175) Image search: [Google]
1433284764624.jpg
12 KB, 167x175
>>27206187
>What would I ask?
you already know the answer
>>
>>27205890

In your situation I would use this woman to help me get over my one-itis.

This is your exit.
>>
>>27206352
No lewds familia. Sorry.
>>27206359
See I know logically that'd be what's best for me. But this tiny part of me keeps thinking that somehow, some way oneitis will maybe like me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.