[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
C'mon, you stupid fucking wagefucker! Give me a few bucks,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1422778750533.jpg (43 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1422778750533.jpg
43 KB, 409x409
C'mon, you stupid fucking wagefucker! Give me a few bucks, I'm fucking dying here. If I don't get another hit I'm gonna go insane. Fucking c'mon, it's only a few bucks for a bottle of computer duster. I need a fucking hit right now!

I'm shaking, I'm fucking puking, I'm shitting my pants here. I fucking need another lungful of that sweet, sweet duster. Fucking give me some money before I lose my goddamn mind! You owe this to me, wagefaggot. I have depression and I can't work, so you have to support me. Fair's fair. Give me my medicine right now! Right fucking now, wagie!
>>
File: 1418942434756.jpg (86 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
1418942434756.jpg
86 KB, 500x524
>>27205802
Ok, give me your bank account number and what branch you use, ill give you 5 bucks. But I expect anti nigger pictures in return
>>
>>27205802
Nothing is free in this world, NEETie, you'll have to suck dick I'm afraid.
>>
>>27205802
How did you become a junkie OP? Please tell the story and I might give you some money if it's good enough.
>>
>>27206061
One day I was playing Counter Strike, I got hungry so I went downstairs to get some tendies. I didnt see any so I called my mom at work and that bitch forgot to buy them. I started shaking and pacing back and forth. I went back to my room and saw a the can, I started huffing it and it calmed me down. Now please give me money
>>
>>27206286
I thought you NEETs were trying to become novelists? That's a poor showing Petey NEETy
>>
What's wrong? No more neetbux
>>
>>27206317
>>27206408
i cant write my novel without my fix and I dont have miney because I spent it all fucking your mother assholes, just help me
>>
>>27206442
Sorry pal, there's no such thing as a free lunch. I think you're starting to realize it now.
>>
>>27206502
Ill do anything, name it
>>
If you want some money just sell your boipussy silly! Boipussy is high in the market these days.
>>
>>27206581
I already said: Tell me how you got to this sorry state. And put some bloody effort into it.
>>
File: sad.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>27206653
I was hanging out with some friends in high school and we decided to sniff paint. There was 4 of us and we got high as fuck Point is one of the kids said if you spray computer duster in your ass it gets you extremely high. My friend tried it first and after 5 minutes he couldnt even stand. So I tried it and it was the best feeling in the world, so every day about 4 times a day I shoot the spray up my ass and I ran out ok. Please help me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.