[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on this board right now who live in comfy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
>there are people on this board right now who live in comfy small towns yet want to move to giant festering shithole cities like NYC or LA
Literally why? You are living the dream.
>>
>>27205629
>Literally why?

Abundant access to hotter prostitutes
>>
>>27205629
These old comfy town are usually full of families with underage kids or old people just waiting to die.

All legal teens and young adults are in either college towns or large urban areas.
>>
>>27205629
The grass is always greener on the other side no matter where you are.
>>
>>27205629
Improve my tinder match rates
>>
>>27205629

This >>27205713

Small towns have a stigma--accurate or not--of people who don't have much to offer and are just going through the motions. The city is the place for business, night life, and economic growth and expansion.
>>
>>27205713
Underage? Why's that holding you back?
>>
Desire for money and/or pussy
>>
>>27205733
This

We want what we don't have, I've lived in both and also large towns/small cities and I alsways miss the other when I go to a new setting
>>
I live in NYC. I think I'd go fucking insane if I lived in some shithouse small town
>>
There is fucking nothing to do in a small town. No conventions, no concerts, no art shows. None of the stuff I want to go to.

It's bad enough living in Las Vegas which, outside of one street that is just a tourist attraction more than a city scene, is a very small city. If I lived in an actual small town I would kill myself.
>>
I want to live in a small comfy Canadian town, do such a place with no minorities exist ?
>>
>>27205982
Maybe in the artic circle, soon the Muslims will displace all
>>
> Implying Buttfuck has less shitskins than the average metropolis... if I wasn't so racist then I'd be in paradise.
>>
>>27205822
>>27205866
So what you're saying is small towns are safe havens away from retarded Chads and vapid Stacies?
>bro there's like no concerts to go to bro like I'm so bored bro damn bro there's like no clubs bro like bro what am I supposed to do bro get a hobby bro fuck that shit bro where the bitches at bro you feel me bro?
This is what you sound like. If you can't entertain yourself without constant concerts or """""art""""" galleries full of milennial hipster fuckheads, you really should just stay in NYC. Please never leave your containment barge.
>>
>>27206151
Going to conventions and concerts is about getting closer to the things you like. It sucks to read about your favorite band touring and never getting close to you. Or reading some guy's tales of having fun at an anime con. So your attitude just confirms the idea that all small town people hate everything and are perpetually unhappy.
>>
>>27206151
>So what you're saying is small towns are safe havens away from retarded Chads and vapid Stacies?

No, it's the exact opposite. Small towns are Chad and Stacy central because the local high school is actually important. It's easier to avoid them in cities.
>>
>>27206140
It does, though. They don't get to the small towns until the capital cities and then the other cities are fully infested.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.