[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Almost 19 >Kissless Virgin >Pretty much no hope for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: daisy-ridley.jpg (317 KB, 800x1085) Image search: [Google]
daisy-ridley.jpg
317 KB, 800x1085
>Almost 19
>Kissless Virgin
>Pretty much no hope for a girl
>Want to eliminate Sexual thoughts or attraction to other people

How the fuck do I do it, /r9k/? How do I eliminate sexuality completely from my life, to the point where even if I met a girl who liked me remotely, I wouldn't think about her?
>>
File: 1421011511094.jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1421011511094.jpg
44 KB, 409x409
Start an opiate habit, man. Girls won't cross your mind ever again.
>>
Just become a pedophile
>>
Take antidepressants, your libido will go right out the window.
>>
Get /fit/
I'm getting there one of these days, even if it kills me in the end.
>>
>>27205646
what he said

go to the psych faggot

The antidepressants make all feeling go away it's like being a robot.

the only downside is you get really fat.
>>
>>27205661
>becoming /fit/ won't increase your libido
>>
>>27205590
Drugs man. Weed kind of works, but if you completely kill your libido do opiates.
>>
>>27205590
>2016
>Thinking of women as people
>>
>>27205694
Weed has actually done the opposite, it has made me fantasize about sex more than I usually do and makes me hard/horny.
>>
>>27205646
Shit, you're right. Gonna figure out a way to get antidepressants so I can be free of being attracted to any women.
>>
You can't eliminate thoughts or emotions. You only control your actions.

So, do not attempt to initiate intimate contact. Do not take overt or covert actions towards furthering that goal. Don't go out of your way to be nice, or do things that you would not otherwise do for a platonic friend.
>>
Stop being a teenager and the lust goes away.
>>
You will stop caring as years pass by.
>>
>>27205918
I kinda doubt that, I have friends who are like 30 and still fucking trying it out.
>>
>>27205590
Serious answer, go to the doctor, say you're depressed, getting sad with no explanation, can't keep going yadda yadda yadda.

Antidepressants kill your boner.
>>
Remove your testicles

This is the only way
>>
>>27205590
Stop being a fucking little bitch and go order a hooker already, yeezus fucking christ such simple fixes always overlooked.
>>
>>27205590
You can't. The only thing you can do is channel that time and energy into worthy pursuits. When girls aren't your main focus you can treat getting a gf like a game you play from time to time.
>>
>>27207129
Sex is almost meaningless to me. I'm talking about the waifu type attraction I have towards other females.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.