[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: we post our honest iq's. Only people who have taken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 16
File: CK4AO6TWoAAs8vb.jpg (9 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
CK4AO6TWoAAs8vb.jpg
9 KB, 250x238
itt: we post our honest iq's.
Only people who have taken official iq test can post here

>tfw 108
>>
110-120
didn't help my gpa tho lol
>>
>>27205229
I took a IQ test, it was on facebook but it said official, my IQ is 160
>>
>>27205229
128-130
it fluctuates man
>>
147 reporting in
>tfw high iq but lazy, forgetful and condescending
>>27205272
>jewbook test
>official
>>
I thought it was supposed to be honest
>>
>>27205695
>thinks his post was serious
>>
>>27205229
i was made to take a iq test for skool and i got a 82
>>
137 here, average, as expected
>>
>>27205767
It was satire?
Don't tell me I autismed out this early in the thread
>>
>>27205229
Taken one as a 10 year old and one as a 20 year old.
152 and 154 respectively
>>
File: 1453144232793.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1453144232793.gif
2 MB, 500x281
120~130

Although these results were said to be inconclusive because I scored really high on the math section, but really low on the written section. To be fair, I think I scored so low on the written because the topic was about sports and I was raised by a single mom who didn't know anything about sports herself, so I never learned the rules or played them.

I'm currently in college and every class I've been in there's always a handful of people smarter than me.
>>
>>27205851
i think you autismed out. its time to go to bed and forget about this
>>
i had two get tested for skool and i have a iq of 85. prob smarter then most of u losers
>>
>>27205835
you sound below average to me
>>
>tfw you scored off the charts on some parts of the test but did horribly on others
My IQ could've been so much higher if the caps were higher
>>
idk i went to an ivy league school and got a perfect score on my math sat among other mild achievements
i wouldn't call myself smart i'm just good at math (though there's like people in russia and china that could blow me out of the water i'm just better at math than most people in my hometown is all)
>>
:/
not a big deal i guess
>>
>>27206080
How are you this stupid? That's incredible, 100 is a dumbass, yet you're even lower than that. Tbh this is more impressive than an IQ of 155
>>
134, not that it's been beneficial.
>>
>>27206287
i was born to stupid parents, my dad is probably even dumber than me
>>
got an iq test when I first went into therapy, about 135 average on all subjects. outliers were spacial calculation on which I scored 147 and multitasking on which I scored 102.

Therapist said that having such diverse numbers is very uncommon. Also got diagnosed with ASPD
>>
>all these geniuses posting about tfw no gf
Topkek. I highly doubt you're all 130+.
>>
115, if I'm remembering correctly.

I got into some legal trouble when I was a young teenager. I had to see a court psychiatrist before going to trial. One of the tests he administered was the WISC-IV. My results were actually so unbalanced that it's funny. My verbal IQ was in the ballpark of 140, whereas my visuospatial IQ was closer to 75 or 80.

I can still remember staring at these blocks he gave me and trying to figure out how to put them together. I think part of my problem may have just been nerves, but eh.
>>
y'all know average is 90-100, right? why is everyone on here a genius?
>>
I was in top 1% of memory apparently but my iq was 96.
>>
I really AM smart but lazy
>>
>>27207752
Overcompensation, my old pal anon.
Just like when people here lie about their heights or dick size just to seem 'superior'
>>
>121
>tfw smart enough to realize how much of a piece of shit you truly are but not smart enough to do anything worthwhile
>>
>>27206955

I'm 135.

It doesn't seem to make much of a difference desu.

I never get BTFO in a discussion, and thats about it... But it's never really gotten me laid.

My looks do that, more than anything.
>>
>>27207910
If someone takes the iq test, then posts the result they got here, i wouldnt really say thats ovecompensating. If they didnt take it then they are tho
>>
took at uni
>>
File: 1458089833261.jpg (13 KB, 394x417) Image search: [Google]
1458089833261.jpg
13 KB, 394x417
>>27207986
If you've got proof on higher claims then fair point, but its taking the word of people here who don't tend to show some sort of evidence. Its like a guy saying he's got an 8 inch dick but wont prove it, keeps you skeptical and all.
>>
why are there always two separate iq score categories where one has 140 at genius iq level and the other has a lot of people claiming to be 180+?
>>
>>27205229
129, but it doesn't mean shit. I'm a socially retarded NEET and can't focus enough to be productive.
>>
>>27205229
110 ish
who cares honestly, I know people in the 140s who come here every night, iq doesn't help you get a gf
>>
130 WAIS, just made the MENSA cut
>>
>inb4 a very low IQ individual brings in the "I know that I know nothing" meme and tries to tell us most of us aren't intelligent and subtlety that he is

anyways i have a 162 IQ
>>
File: 1458090668363.jpg (92 KB, 650x644) Image search: [Google]
1458090668363.jpg
92 KB, 650x644
105, I actually am a simple man
>>
tested when i was 8, got a 137
tested at 23, got a 140
>>
>>27205229
It makes me feel better knowing that I scored in the 99.9% percentile for mathematics
I was 13% percentile for pretty much everything else and I'm not even good at math
>>
File: azb98gZ_460s.jpg (41 KB, 303x489) Image search: [Google]
azb98gZ_460s.jpg
41 KB, 303x489
>>27207892
same thing man
>tfw military doesn't allow ADD pills so I can't concentrate and everyone thinks I'm dumb
>>
My IQ is 164.

I would brag, but I have done nothing with it.
>>
If you haven't taken a test with a psychologist you don't know your iq.

there is no multiple choice test for it.
>>
>>27205229
152, all I do with my life is be productive faggot who people feel intimidated by, then cry because I'm lonely.
>>
The first time I took it, I got 138. The second time I took it I got 142.
>>
Never taken one but probably average or below average. I'm not that bright.
>>
>>27205229

Got tested at about 12 and I was scored at 130. I know fairly more intelligent than most people but I'm not so smart that they seem like total morons. Though the difference between me and the average is the same as the difference between the average and a drooling retard.

So it feels pretty comfy.
>>
>>27208167
Doing things with it makes people resent you. It's a nearly random genetic thing, it makes people jealous of something you can't help but be, and it's shit. Might as well do fuckall with it and still have friends.
>>
I feel stupid
>>
>>27208240
>not so smart that they seem like total morons

This sounds more like a blessing than you made it originally sound. I hope someone here will understand exactly how frustrating it really is to feel surrounded by sub human trash, and what it's like to be triggered 24/7 by people's dumb shit. Which is nearly everything most people will say in any given day.
>>
File: chris.jpg (109 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
chris.jpg
109 KB, 1024x768
I was tested in middle school and as a result they moved me to the high achiever classes

I'm pretty sure it was around 150

what a waste
>>
>>27208255

still smarter than most people though, and most people in this thread are quoting guessed internet test numbers i'm betting
>>
Someone link me the best online IQ test pls
>>

i still have a lot of issues when i try to express ideas, even if in my mind i can put them together perfectly.
>>
>>27208319
>:^(

there are none

they HAVE to be administered by a psychologist because there are hands on puzzles and images and numbers that have to be read
>>
136 as a child, have not taken one since then and don't really care, I consider myself baseline average anyway
>>
124. Not high enough to not give a fuck, but just high enough to be more self aware than the average person and hate my shitty existence.
>>
91. I passed high school with good grades and am working my way through a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering. Took a proctored I.q. test last year. I've never really felt less intelligent than other people, and am ok at both math and composition so I'm happy. Some concepts like theoretical/quantum physics i find it difficult to wrap my brain around, but I feel like most people do.
>>
I.Q 100, 5' 10" height with a 6.5 inch dick.
>>
135 was tested in 1st grade and was placed in gifted classes because of it. I've been relatively successful in life so far. I make more money than most of my peers and have held better jobs.
>>
I have no idea what my IQ is.

But I always fail the MENSA pre-test so it can't be all that high.
>>
Legit genius reporting in.

I took an IQ test as a young child. My parents kept the score secret because they didn't want me to take success for granted.

Whenever I get to know a group of people I get stuck with a reputation for being smart. All through school my classmates considered me some sort of genius. I thought they were just given the wrong impression by my vocabulary and odd way of speaking since I was earning crummy grades and nearly failed high school.

I still made it into a decent college, but decided to drop out and join the military. I was getting shit grades and thought I would only ever be good for non intellectual grunt work. Took the ASVAB and scored in the 99th percentile. Talked to the medical head of army recruiting over the phone. He told me my scores weren't just 99th percentile, they were among the five highest he had ever seen. I didn't get in for some unrelated reason (hence why I was talking to the chief surgeon on the phone), but it was significant for being the moment when I realized other people weren't full of shit when they said I was smart.

Asked my dad about that IQ score: 160.

AMA
>>
>>27208812

My IQ is 164, I am higher than you.

AMA
>>
The only official test I took was the asvab for the army, I scored an 87, the max is 99. I don't know how that translates for IQ. I took an online one and it said 138. unlikely to be accurate though.
>>
>>27208924
When do you think America will hold its final presidential election?
>>
>>27208574
you described the average white man.
>>
>>27205229
107 :( i felt bad when i found out
>>
it was 114 a few years ago.
>>
>>27205229
>134

I was depressed and not doing school work after my Mom got diagnosed with cancer, so I was sent to a psych. He wanted to make sure I was actually just not working and not legit retarded so had one done.
>>
>>27205229
no clue, probably average
>>
>>27208961
asvab doesnt really equate to iq at all
>>
83 :( I went for an evaluation with a psychiatrist to see if I could get academic support, I got it. He told me I should be a janitor.
>>
>>27205991
Probably true man, sounds like my entire life in a nutshell...
>>
>>27209027
That's what I figured, from what I understand it's more of a competency test than an intelligence test. They told me I could train for any mos. Average score army wide is 60 or so I was told.
>>
>>27208924
Will mankind embrace religion again?

Is reproduction morally defensible?

Will you check these sweet dubs?

Is murder nothing more than a major faux paux?
>>
>>27208121
How retarded do some people have to be to believe that someone with an iq in the top .003% of humanity would spend their time posting on a forum for autistic weeb neets?
>>
Did one when l was ten years old
got 128
Not really sure how legit children iq tests are though...
>>
>>27208812
I don't think you can really call yourself a genius until you do something worthy of it, right now you have potential.
Out of curiosity, what do you plan to do in life?
Do you have an overall goal or ambition?
Also
>implying you're not baiting
>>
>>27205229

I took one in high school and it was 126.

I took one a few days ago and it was still 126 about 16 years later.
>>
File: image.gif (20 KB, 607x262) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
20 KB, 607x262
>>27210007
Not baiting. I think genius is nothing more than a clinical label for an innate quality. Kind of like mental retardation. People with mental disabilities are disabled regardless. They don't need to prove how dumb they are.

Whether someone achieves noteriety and respect through brainy pursuits is up to other not-necessarily-related things.

My life? I'm squeeking through community college and still trying for that cushy military job. My big goal is to earn enough money to buy some rural land in the Southeast. I spend my time googling random shit, getting excited/anxious about stupid fantasies that I come up with every day, scouring the planet in google earth, and keeping up with developments in world affairs and technology. I still live with my parents and my mom constantly berates me for underachieving.
>>
>>27205229
I had a from of dyslexia(or something, I basically could not spell or read for until the sixth grade) so I underwent tests. My IQ was estimated to be 136 or 134 back then
>>
My psych evaluation didn't list the score. It said 32nd percentile. Which I guess works out to high 90's. Psych evaluation also said my IQ result was invalid because I'm autistic. With autism, scores in iq tests are all over the place, very good in some categories and very poor in others. The test, it was wais-iv, was part of the neuropsychological testing I did to figure out what type of cognitive impairment I had.
>>
>>27209452
i did one when i was a kid too and got 135
took an official one recently and got 115, i think i just peaked really early
>>
>>27205229
Who /highscatter/ here?
>150 verbal
>145 working memory
>90 processing speed
>105 performance but 99th percentile on the Ravens matrices component of it
Not really sure what to make of this honestly
>>
>>27205229
143 online test.
>>

Most of yall are liars, only high iq person ive ever met was an insane explosives maniac
>>
>all these fags lying about their IQ in an anonymous board
R9K really is the most insecure place on the internet.
>>
File: everyone's stupid but me.png (111 KB, 359x414) Image search: [Google]
everyone's stupid but me.png
111 KB, 359x414

Professionally tested when I was in 8th grade. I believe this was most likely they WISC though, which isn't the same test they use for adults, and I did a lot of drugs since then, so I don't really know what it would be now.

If I'm classified as having "very superior intelligence", that's pretty scary how stupid everyone else is.
>>
I want to take an IQ test.
Where do I do so?
>>

But I think I could for 130 If I had another go at it
>>
>>27205229
>135

Fell stupid everday
>>
dont really believe in iq as a measure of raw intelligence or of anything except highly specific patern detecting skills
Scored like 125-9 dont really remember, it was a while ago
>>
Took an official IQ test when I was 11, scored 121 then
>>
>>27205506
Same broseph
>>
Took the Mensa admissions test, passed and they don't give you an exact score but the thing they mailed me said >150.

Then I proved how smart I am by agreeing to give them $60/year for absolutely nothing
>>
>tfw 180

I know Im a QIlet but I still deserve to be loved.
>>
i got 118 after not sleeping before the test due to excitement. i could have done better, but i doubt it would have been more than 125.

i consistently scored 135+ in online tests. anyone who thinks online tests are legit is retarded
>>
>>27213406
at your local psychiatrist or mensa
>>
File: nash.jpg (120 KB, 1204x915) Image search: [Google]
nash.jpg
120 KB, 1204x915
>>27208812
>AMA
does free will exist?

is the universe deterministic or probabilistic?

is P=NP?
>>
>>27214173
Would you say subtracting 10 from your average online score is a good estimate?
>>
>>27214230
it's probably closer to reality that way, yes.

in a real test you are given much less time for individual tasks, while being given much more tasks to solve.

real tests also test for general intelligence, which includes memorization. a lot of online tests don't ask you to remember stuff.

out of the online tests i've done (and i've done pretty much all of them), the giqtest came the closest to a real test in terms of tasks, but it still scored me at 135. it also costs ten bucks (you can solve it for free, but they won't give you your score unless you pay up - great practice if you don't care about the score).

if you want a legit test for cheap, just do the mensa test, which is like 50 bucks.

on the other hand it's just a number, i don't know if it's worth paying for that.
>>
>>27214297
The lumosity test does memorization
I scored a 133 on that
I did two other pattern ones where I scored 128 and 127
>>
59 hrere

is i duomb.?
>>
I don't know but if I took it is probably get like 80 or some shit.
>>
176-180. USC nerd here.
I wish I was a stupid football player surrounded by hot cheerleader every day *sigh*
>>
>>27205229

121 IQ, SD 15.

I payed a psychologist to find out that I was dyslexic (had reasons), so I tried my best to screw-up my verbal IQ, still got 109 though. so I'm geussing i might actually be a bit higher overall.

also people, pls post the standard deviation (SD) of your IQ test. Cause many people don't realize that they aren't all SD 15.
>>
Had an official test because of autism.
Scored 114, which is apparently above average.
I did the best on the working memory and the worst on processing speed.
So I'm a bit slow but still intelligent.

Same as many other people, it didn't do me any good at all.
I always thought I was a bit below average intelligence because I'm such a failure in life.
>>
>>27214328
you're way above average, consider the mensa test. it's pretty fun and it's the cheapest real test you can do.

who knows, you might make it.
>>
>>27214397
the education system was created for normals, not intelligent people. that's why so many highly intelligent individuals fail at school
>>
131 as a teenager
122 now

I still have the memory of a fucking goldfish and say plenty incredibly retarded things. I frequently feel stupid as hell.

IQ isn't an accurate measurement of intelligence, it doesn't cover all of it.
>>
>>27205229
>taking an official iq test
>>
>>27214413
Well, it makes sense when you realise the current education system was made in an attempt to educate the whole population.

But still, it sucks and I just can't get a grip on life. But that's mostly thanks to autism
>>
>>27205229
130 it was the Mensa one but those people are even bigger autistic than I am.
>>
>>27214389
why faking dyslexia?
what is standard deviation?
>>

i'm probably lower desu
>>
>>27206332
is your dad a literal retard? that's the only way he could be dumber
>>
>>27215099

Not even faking, I was diagnosed as a kid but needed a new one. It meant that my grammer/spelling and vocabulary wasn't to be graded at school, getting me a slightly better grade, since my spelling and grammer isn't the best. But I had to try and prove that my verbal IQ wasn't up to par with my performance IQ to argue Dyslexia affecting me academically..

SD is how spread out the values are from oneanother, For example a SD of 30 would mean that if you get a score of 130 in said IQ test you would still only be 1 SD over the norm, which would be the same as 115 score on an IQ test with a SD of 15.
>>
>>27215244
ok thanks
what does it mean if i have a difference between my performance and verbal iq?
>>
File: me_irl.jpg (40 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.jpg
40 KB, 500x715
Only 75 DESU but since i'm a 6'5 handsome white guy people just assume I'm smart so I'm insanely successful.
>>
133 at school when I was young.

92 now. Don't neglect yourself. 15 years of bad nutrition has melted my mind.
>>
Mensa put me at around 120-125, if I remember correctly. It's satisfactory, I suppose.

>tfw still not high enough to actually get accepted
>>
Oh sweet, another edition of smart people being modest, average people being honest, and stupid people berating everyone for "lying on an anonymous imageboard" or some shit
>>
>>27205229

Graduated from college with 4.0 and a degree in information technology.

It's been over 2 years since then and I'm still unemployed garbage

This piece of paper did nothing except put me further in debt, so much for being "Above Average"
>>
>>27205229
130 according to a psychologist, I'm really an idiot who barely passed high school.
>>
144 - Mensa. My IQ is likely the reason I am a robot.
>>
File: _45761379_cocaine_226.gif (8 KB, 226x346) Image search: [Google]
_45761379_cocaine_226.gif
8 KB, 226x346

About a decade of drink and drug abuse has doubtless taken a serious toll on that though.

Managed to quit cocaine a few years back, but man does liquor still have a hold on me...
>>
>>27216040
Also laughing at the idiots who claim their IQs have deteriorated. You must not know what IQ is.

"133 then, 98 now huhuhehehehe XDDDD"

You're probably the people who buy into Luminosity's "brain games."
>>
>>27216079
>You're probably the people who buy into Luminosity's "brain games."
>144 - Mensa.

You're a real memester, you.
>>
my iq is 178
>>
160, but still a complete sperg.
>>
>>27216107
Muh IQ used to be Einstein tier, but now it's on par with Elementary children. Implying it changes when it doesn't. The people who believe there is a possibility of loss, will also believe there is room for growth; therefore, they buy into Luminosity's marketing gimmick -essentially, selling them false hope.

Mensa doesn't advertise self improvement. They offer a monthly newsletter and a membership, neither of which do I buy into.

There tests are the obvious choices for being "official," which is why I included its name.
>>
File: crystallized-fluid.jpg (74 KB, 1561x1038) Image search: [Google]
crystallized-fluid.jpg
74 KB, 1561x1038
>>27216201

Ask the people who suffer brain-damage if it changes. Also proven that fluid intellegence decreases with age.
>>
>>27216286
>his eye color is blue
>it will always be blue
>in horrific accident and loses both eyes

Anon: *grunts* "HEIII, Ask dis gai if eye color not changes!!"
>>
>>27216402

>Or gets eye colour surgery

but oh noo, this isn't possible, eyecolour stays the same.
>>
it was like 130 when i was 18
im 26 now and i think its like 90-100. feels about right, i feel dumb af
>>
>>27215703
Depression kills your cognitive capacity too.
>>
File: e20.png (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
e20.png
13 KB, 400x400
>tfw IQ of 68
Not like these meme statistics matter anyway
>>
about 115 when I was 16

probably lower now
>>
>>27205229
>Government job had me do a series of tests
>IQ came out to 128

I thought I was dumber than that but I'll take it.
>>
>>27216201
You're an idiot if you're eligible to join mensa and don't. It's a pointless organization as far as community and such goes, but it's one HELL of a thing to slap on your CV.
>>
i have no idea what IQ i have and i dont want to test because if i score low i will kill myself
>>
I got a 2306 on the SAT (but have never taken an IQ test).

I'm dumb in a lot of ways that fucks my life, though. Intelligence isn't really binary.
>>
>>27207752
because we arent normies. alongside our high IQs we usually have something like autism.
we cannot be blissfully ignorant.
my IQ is about 127, and i understand everyone like me.

sorry you're a normie and wanna believe we're worse than you in every aspect, sorry we're smarter than you normie.
>>
>>27209355
pretty believable when you yourself arent a fucking retard, like you
IQ does not = success
>>
>>27207752
Sperglords often have high IQs, because IQ isn't a blanket term for intelligence. It has to do with logic and pattern recognition, something sperglords excel at. It's not strange at all that /r9k/ would legit have a very high average IQ, even if nobody lied or inflated it, because we're largely socially retarded NEET sperglords.
>>
>>27213082
>i cant believe so many neet losers have a higher IQ than me
the post
>>27213179
and why would an anon lie about his IQ when he has no identity attatched to it? why not point out all the sub 100 IQs posting alongside us? you're the insecure one
>>
146 tested when I was 12.

I'm 26 now and I'm sure I'd test lower after years of alcohol and drug abuse. I just never followed through with anything in my life. IQ tests are just a meme IMO and are at best a baseline assessment. I can kill it on Jeopardy, I'm well read, but I just can't care about anything enough to really try
>>
>>27205229
did multiple: 119 to 135

result: IQ tests are bullshit
>>
>>27207295
You probably have Aspergers, like literally. You can still live a happy loge, but dont expect any pussy (Ill give you a hug, I feel ya)
>>
I was taking some test at psychologist a few years ago and got 130 on something... I have no idea.
>>
>>27219175

Past Continuous? I'm dumbass.
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.