[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the alcohol meme true? Will it really make it easier for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_1527.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1527.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Is the alcohol meme true?

Will it really make it easier for you be social if youve consumed enough alchol for a while? Like it is some sort of roll over effect; youre inhibitions slowly just disappear in due time. This is just what I've been told but is it really true?
>>
It is absolutely true. The majority of the good social conquests I've had in my life have been influenced by drinking. You just give less a fuck and care less about embarrassing yourself, which isn't an issue because in situations where people are drinking, other people don't care if you embarrass yourself. Literally everybody does.
>>
File: 1387784929299.png (57 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1387784929299.png
57 KB, 600x434
Well duh, that's why people drink it and that's why people do stupid shit when they're drunk.

Of course if I drink too much I get like stuck in a hole a billion miles away and I get real quiet and reclusive.
>>
It's half true. It can make you be able to socialize, but it's not fool proof. You might not get drunk enough and just feel bored, or get too drunk and be pathetic. Though sometimes by magic you end up making out with girls you won't remember later, most of the time you have to be careful. If you vomit or pass out in the middle of a party people will lose respect for you.
>>
yes it is very good
>>
>>27205167
it definitely helps you throw-up multiple times in front of a lot of people you don't know.
don't drink a lot at parties.
>>
>>27205167

Yeah just know your limits between caring less and happy, and doing a lot of regretful things
>>
>>27205303
^this
Learn how your body responds to alcohol, then, when at parties, draw a mental line of drunkenness (far away from being dead drunk) and stop drinking for a while if you are about to pass it. Just stay on that level and everything will be ok.

Unless you are one of those people who become total assholes after drinking a glass of beer.
>>
>>27205218
>>27205261
>>27205303
>>27205334
>>27205390
I'm talking about even when youre sober.

The feeling of being confident, the absence of the butterflies in your stomach, that pain in your chest, the clear head. Those feelings. Do they stick with you after driking for a while or there only there when youre drunk
>>
>>27205167
Just make sure you are in a good mood beforehand

Same goes for lots of drugs if you want to avoid a bad trip
>>
>>27205167
Yep the only action I've ever gotten was thanks to alcohol so I wish you heard about this sooner robofriend
>>
It will just make you not give a shit if you win or lose
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.