[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>think about how great it would be to die from the time I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>think about how great it would be to die from the time I was 14 to present (26)
>normies will have the nerve to tell me I don't actually want this
>>
>>27204828
If you want something, you get it.
If one really wants money, he will try everything until he gets it. No matter what. He gets what he wants.
If you want to die, you die. Dying is fucking easy. If you want to die, go die.
And stop shitting up mah sekrit klub
>>
>>27205072
that's really stupid. Dying is not nearly easy enough. Top floor of tall buildings locked off. Savage Normies waiting to resuscitate you so you can live as a veggie, etc...
>>
>>27205133

People die all the fucking time whilst doing everything in their power to avoid it.

Dying is incredibly easy. The universe hates life.
>>
>>27205208
If I was american maybe I would be dead by now. But there is no reliable painless method available to me.
>>
>>27205257

>only people in murika die

You can drown yourself in your fucking bathtub, idiot.
>>
>>27205257
Liar. Suicide by cop, driving off a cliff, jumping off a building, electrocuting yourself, overdose , the list goes on and on akd on and on in my head I've thoucht about it a million and one times
>>
>>27205257

You want to die because your life is shitty, but you won't kill yourself for the same reason that you have such a shitty life.

You always take the path of least resistance. You are a lazy fuck.
>>
>>27205326
drowning is the worst one and unless I paralyze myself my body will cuck me and prevent itself from drowning

>>27205422

Yes. This is also a problem. I am a shitty and redundant person. It would be a mutual relationship if euthanasia was recognized as a fundamental human right.

>>27205378

>suicide by cop

What are you twelve? And what will they do, bludgeon me with their nightsticks?

>driving off a cliff

sounds painful as fuck

>jumping off a building

covered it dummy

>electrocuting yourself

You don't seem to understand the rules
>>
>>27204828
You don't want this.
Otherwise you would have manned up and done it already you pussy ass nigga.
>>
>>27205703
If I could "man up" I would just make a lot of money instead
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.