[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about your upbringing. Did you have a good childhood?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 1457907547996.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457907547996.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
Tell me about your upbringing. Did you have a good childhood? Why do you think you are the way you are?
>>
File: 1457879555360.jpg (362 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457879555360.jpg
362 KB, 1000x1000
I'm an orphan. My dad wanted nothing to do with me or my mom, my mom tried for awhile but then at the age of 6 she told me she hated me and didn't want me anymore and left me. I didn't have any other relatives.

My childhood was awful. I was abandoned and it impacted me very heavily emotionally. I'm autistic and I couldn't open up to anyone.

I was never adopted, nobody ever wanted me. I was put through many different foster homes and was heavily abused in some and just neglected in others. None of them ever really cared about me and got frustrated with me because of my issues.

Once you fail so much in foster homes and get to a certain age, they start suggesting group homes which is basically an orphanage for older rejected kids but slightly less shitty.

My first group home I was bullied a lot and didn't fit in at all so I changed and went to a new one where I did much better. I was always introverted though so nobody ever got close enough to me where it matter.

Then at 18 they kick your ass out and say "You're on your own now." and pretty much fuck you from that point on.

I was able to get by on welfare while I went to school and now I'm just living comfy by myself.

Why I'm the way I am? Well, that's kind of obvious.

I'm okay now but I'd rather just be alone.
>>
It was okay. I had nice caring parents but my dad never pushed me in any way so I grew up to be a pussy.
>>
>>27204978
Well then, that's depressing.
>>
I was obese and got bullied all the time, it was shit.
>>
>>27204538
No. I was raised by a single mom and left alone most of the time. I was bullied a lot for even trying to talk to people over the most petty of things (having glasses, for example). It didn't matter how I approached conversations I just got kicked to the curb right out of the gate.

I ended up being a very spiteful and spacey person since all I did was daydream, effortlessly pass my classes while falling asleep in them, play video games and occasionally read. I hated people and I still have a disdain for people years later. I now know to have disdain for the right reasons and I eventually turned that spitefulness into a "the more fucked I am the more motivated I get" sort of gig. I'm only now motivated because I want to see how America ends up; whether it eats itself alive or pulls itself together. My more selfish side wants to see them squirm and my more hopeful side wants people to get it together.

I'm aware it's sociopathic, but without it I've got nothin' else. At least I found a way through life that makes me happy. I suppose spending the vast majority of my free time in my room doing fuckall just sorta broke me in some ways.
I think thanks to all that I just want to get a job that lets me be alone and do my hobbies. I just don't want to interact with people more than I have to. Not that I act grouchy or anything because that would be fucking rude like those assholes always were. Fuck being like them.
>>
Parents were irresponsible and had 9 kids. Parents never made it past halfway through highschool and dropped out. Both of them end up having shitty jobs and end un being shitty parents. I blame them for being irresponsible and stupid raising us, but I don't blame them for being bad parents. It wasn't entirely their fault.
Grew up acting stupid to make people laugh. Earned the reputation of being a fucking weirdo in elementary school and it has followed me through highschool. Had a few close friends. One of them I fucked up by acting autistic and edgy, but they would have ended up outgrowing me anyways. The next one was too autistic and edgy for me, so I outgrew him. Thats basically it friends wise.
I hate people so much. Yet I wonder what it is like to have actual friends.
>>
File: 1458168250412.jpg (107 KB, 1000x662) Image search: [Google]
1458168250412.jpg
107 KB, 1000x662
>>27204978
God damn man, that's shitty as fuck and you didn't deserve that. I'd be your friend.
>>
>>27204978
>Then at 18 they kick your ass out and say "You're on your own now." and pretty much fuck you from that point on.
Wow what dickheads.
>>
>>27205654
>9 kids
There needs to be a law against this.
>>
>>27205705
Yeah the foster system is complete gutter trash.
>>
>>27205235
>>27205677
>>27205705

>not recognizing the tranny shitposting avatarfag

N E W F A G S
E
W
F
A
G
S
>>
File: 800px-NRoerich_Gibel_Atlantidy.jpg (66 KB, 800x486) Image search: [Google]
800px-NRoerich_Gibel_Atlantidy.jpg
66 KB, 800x486
0-11 was pretty good, I got kicked out of public school for calling the vice principal a moron though. I went to charter school after that, I had a lot of good times there, educationally and socially it was a tad retarding though desu. I was friendly, energetic, and inquisitive. A little bit autistic, but people still liked me, I was better at talking to and getting along with adults.
12-21 started going to public school and getting picked on, 7th and 6th were still dank though, as some of my friends were popular. I wasn't depressed yet, so I skated by through being enigmatic enough that people wanted to be around me. I had a psychosis episode, being put on risoerdal for awhile was a setback. I'm 8th and 9th grade I was tortured by my classmates, saw how friends rolled on you to get out of trouble. My bad home life could no longer be masked by a decent school life, my sociopathic step dad would bully me by evening while my classmates got me by day. Eventually my mind broke. Transferred to yet another school in 10th grade. At that point I had serious adult PTSD, depression, and anxiety though. Wasn't even excited that I was now popular enough for friends and perhaps even a qt. I just didn't want that, people made me sick. I was bitter, I started getting high. Met older friends in their early 20's on an online drug chat.

At first weed let me escape and be alright, but I pushed the envelopes with stuff and the weed stopped working. Met the love of my life, lost her, did more drugs, did more drugs, psychosis, neetdom, did more drugs. Went to rehab. Went to college for a bit, now I go to tradeschool. Meditate and study occult and parapsychological phenomenon. Love it, it's my calling. I want to study it as a neuroscientist, get good at various practices, wrote guide books, etc.
>>
>>27205939
I'm not a tranny or shitposting.
>>
>>27205786
muh right muh body tho
>>
>>27206018
Good luck. I too hope to turn my life around.
>>
File: 1450935528685.jpg (92 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1450935528685.jpg
92 KB, 612x612
>>27204538
My mom had to take a bunch of experimental drugs while she was pregnant with me in an effort to prevent me from being stillborn or extremely premature. In the end I was born on time, but all the drugs she took were never approved by the FDA. She blames that for my autism and constant depression and anxiety.

Both my parents worked as business executives in Chicago, so I was in daycare for over half the day up until kindergarten. I have vague memories of being in my parents' room in the morning while they were getting ready for the day asking them "is it a workin' day?" and busting out into tears every time it was. My mom still talks about having immense guilt over not being a stay-at-home mom until my younger brother was born.

When I was 5, we moved to the southwest. Up until then I had one friend who lived next door to us who I would play with every few days. Though he was only a friend because of proximity and my parents were friends with his parents. I couldn't make friends in the new environment. My mom says my first depression came at this time, that I would come home from school everyday and just lay on the couch for hours not doing anything.

By the time I was 12, I started getting chubby and developed a massive case of gynecomastia. It made school life hell. I managed to weasel my way into a group of kids, but they treated me more like the group whipping boy than a friend. I've blocked out a lot of memories from this time, I don't remember much from middle school. I just know I was constantly bullied and harassed. I cried a lot. High school was more of the same shit, but thankfully less cruel. Also my parents divorced when I was 13 or 14 completely unexpectedly, which probably affected me a lot more than I realized.

All in all, nothing incredibly terrible ever happened to me. I just never learned to properly cope with life
>>
File: 1453606264479.gif (170 KB, 204x199) Image search: [Google]
1453606264479.gif
170 KB, 204x199
>>27204538
Because nobody fuckin' loves me.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.