[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never make a girl the happiest woman in the world,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 600x786) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 600x786
>you will never make a girl the happiest woman in the world, and plant your seed in her with her consensus
Why live?
>>
>>27204420
>Creating more little autists

The world doesnt need more autists, and autists done have the best lives either.
>>
>>27204495
If everyone was autistic the world would be a better place.
>>
>>27204521
Im probably on the spectrum, but I can still tell your post is bait mate.
>>
If happiness is just a chemical reaction in the brain, the happiest person in the world is probably under some form of mental deficiency.
>>
>>27204789
Edgy

Original k
>>
>>27204495
autists don't necessarily breed more autists.
>>
>>27204495
Actually I think this world would be much better off if everyone was autistic. Functional autistics are like the next step of human evolution.

>tfw once the autistics reach 15% of the population they will probably round up the normals and put them in concentration camps and zoos or just kill them.
>>
>>27204789
Ehh not really, Too much of something and the body starts to resist it and just end up numb to it.
So you could be really happy, but for a little while before you just become bad-feels incarnate.
>>
I feel a little guilty because I just want a pregnant girl more than I want kids.
>>
File: image.png (291 KB, 600x810) Image search: [Google]
image.png
291 KB, 600x810
My bf is going to do this to me.

He's going to make me the happiest girl ever.
>>
File: e56asd.jpg (80 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
e56asd.jpg
80 KB, 800x600
botbotbotbotbotbotbotbot
>>
Nothing attracts me more than a girl who wants to have like seven kids.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.