[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk into Dominos >fill out leaflet application with my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: wojak_living_the_dream.png (114 KB, 1448x828) Image search: [Google]
wojak_living_the_dream.png
114 KB, 1448x828
>walk into Dominos
>fill out leaflet application with my name and number
>hand to the manager
>tells me to come back the next day
>come back the next day
>fill out paperwork and watch training vidyas
>start the following Monday
>bullshit with other social rejects/failures inside
>drive around listening to music
>hand normie their pizza and receipt to sign
>drive around listening to music
>repeat
>get paid at the end of the day

>b-but there just aren't any jobs :^(
Yeah there fucking are you lazy fuck. You literally just have to ask for one and not act like a faggot. That's it. Stop your pity party bullshit, get out of your gaymen chair, and go ask for one. If you want to be a NEET that's fine, go ahead and take a couple cents of my tax dollars until you an hero at 30. But if you're going to whine about not being handed a job, literally kill yourself.
>>
>>27204066
>be me
>be working at the worlds easiest job
>still be anxious as fuck constantly with a massive stick up my ass the whole time worrying that I will fuck up
>expect myself to be 100% perfect in every way
>refuse to ask questions because obviously I should already know how to do everything
>want to cry and be high forever when I get home from work
>want to just die every morning
>$10 an hour
No thanks
>>
>>27204066
My parents didnt buy me a feul efficient car, so it doesnt make sense.
>>
do you get tips
>>
File: 1457963557859.gif (2 MB, 393x221) Image search: [Google]
1457963557859.gif
2 MB, 393x221
>>27204066
>Buy 1995 Jeep
>Dance my ass off for it
>Beat ten-gallon hat Steve at the hoe-down
>Flip my funky pickle to the chickens inside
>Move my body everybody
>>
File: 1373846142399.jpg (97 KB, 510x518) Image search: [Google]
1373846142399.jpg
97 KB, 510x518
I don't need to work so why should I? I get this shit from my parents, why should I have to listen to it here as well?

>Anon, have you applied for those jobs I shown you
>What part of "I'm not a wagecuck" do you not understand
>Let me know when you've applied for them
>fml
>>
>>27204066
I'm actually currently holding out for my dream job: janitor.

I've worked fast food and supermarkets before. Supermarket was all right but fast food was almost always hell on earth either because of the customers or the retarded underage coworkers & world-weary middle-aged owners and managers.

I remember at least a few "what jobs are best for robots" threads, and Pizza Delivery was always near the top of the list.
>>
>>27204398
Because one day you'll wake up and you're the 30 year old weird uncle who lives in a room of grandma and grandpa's house.
>>
File: 1441951180982.gif (375 KB, 689x720) Image search: [Google]
1441951180982.gif
375 KB, 689x720
>>27204418
>one day you'll wake up and you're the 30 year old weird uncle who lives in a room of grandma and grandpa's house.

That could be in 18 months time holy fuck
>>
>>27204418

I'm 33 and have a bedroom so stay in. Life is good.
>>
I got my first job at Papa John's through the net. Didnt even have to do anything awkward.
It was awesome, too. Back then I hated working but looking back those were fun times.
>>
>>27204464
In which case you'll be dead before your parents and their only lasting memory of you will be how much of a sad failure you were, despite all of their efforts to raise you right
>>
>>27204494

That's problem for judging success by their own standards. it's always 'get a job' until the computer goes on the fritz or the TV needs retuning, then they expect me to save the day. Maybe I'll just say no if they think I'm such a failure.
>>
>>27204398
>"What part of I'm not a wagecuck don't you understand"

made me smile
>>
>>27204266
Yeah. The tip is pretty good unless I get shafted.
>>
>>27204539
How do you see yourself as being successful? You know how to operate a TV remote and how to remove toolbars and run an anti-virus?
>>
>>27204140
are you stupid or just autistic
>>
>>27204066
>tfw fired from my Pizza Delivery job

Best job I ever had desu
>>
>>27204398
>If you want to be a NEET that's fine, go ahead and take a couple cents of my tax dollars until you an hero at 30. But if you're going to whine about not being handed a job, literally kill yourself.

Like I said: if you're fine with being the disappointment of your family that all the kids are weirded out by, then fake being upset by your suicide, go right ahead. This post is directed at the people who aren't okay with that but act like getting a job is some monstrous task.
>>
>>27204649
I may very well be autistic, but bad anxiety, ocd, childhood trauma is probably enough to explain me
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.