[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>IT'S JUST A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT BRO! CALM DOWN! http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-03-16_193038.jpg (59 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-16_193038.jpg
59 KB, 640x360
>IT'S JUST A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT BRO! CALM DOWN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkVLl8OzLSs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IoTGVeqwjw
>>
Is this thread a goof or a gaff?
>>
>>27204366
more of a spoof imo
>>
File: Chad_daddy.jpg (11 KB, 211x212) Image search: [Google]
Chad_daddy.jpg
11 KB, 211x212
>they actually hired a woman who specializes in rape acting to be in their social experiment

ETHAN BRADBURY DOES IT AGAIN
>>
I don't know how anyone can find this guy's videos funny in the slightest.

He's a fucking hack. His videos are devoid of any kind of creativity or originality. He just talks about the shit videos other people makes, points at them saying "aren't these guys stupid? ahahha."
*LE COUGHING SOUND*
(Insert regurgitated self-referential forced meme here.)
"YouTube is shit"
"Hey, look I'm friends with other more popular YouTuber."
PAPA JOHNS

His original videos, which he has abandoned making, are just as bad as the content he's making a living making fun of.
>>
I think h3h3 is cool and all, but they are probably one of the most Reddit youtubers there are
>>
>>27205574
I sort of enjoyed their videos, up until I realized how hypocritical he can be. They'll rip on someone in a vudeo, that person will make contact with them, then in a future video he'll be all, "this guy is great a master of comedy check out his channel!" *COUGH* PAPA BLESS
>>
>>27203954
>>27204366
>>27205611
>>27205511

>posting l3 r3ddit j3w
>finding it funny

I bet you guys are into other underage-bait shit like FilthyFrank and Dunkey and Pewdiepie
>>
>>27205574
At least he doesn't cough anymore.
>>
H3h3 is the kind of reddit i can enjoy. Like they are without a doubt reddit tier memers but their videos still make me laugh. Sure they might not make much original content, but their commentary is funny in a low brow sorta way. *Autistic coughing* *eyebrow movement*
>>
This faggot gets over 4k a month just on patreon for his videos and they're nothing but reactions, no diffrent then what other reactors are doing. He'll be another Ray William Johnson is a couple of years
>>
hila ruined h3h3.
I wish everyone told her this so her stupid low fucking self esteem will be crushed even more.
it was funny when it was just him.
>>
>>27205722
It was never funny. At least she's cute.
>>
>>27205742
the only cute thing about her is her googly bug-eyes which can be turned cute with makeup.
without makeup she would be a fucking monster
>>
Anyone else here grows to dislike their reaction videos?
I used to enjoy them but they've become so stale and underwhelming that it's painful to watch them.
However i do still enjoy their second channel 'Ethan and Hila'
>>
>>27205742
but she's not
she's stuck between ugly as fuck and attractive
she's also really underweight, which is odd considering the amount of papa johns she probably eats
>>
>>27205798
>she's stuck between ugly as fuck and attractive
>she's also really underweight, which is odd considering the amount of papa johns she probably eats
Those are two things I find really attractive. That plus her weird accent and awkward behavior.
>>
>>27205798
what's wrong with a skinny girl? imo skinny is best
>>
>>27205824
skinny is one thing, being a malnourished skeleton is another
>>
>>27205818
you're not making sense
that statement is a oxymoron.
'she's stuck between ugly as fuck and attractive'
you essentially said that you think she is attractive because she is not
>>27205844
I sort of agree, but she's not THAT skinny. Yeah she's underweight but i wouldn't go as far as calling her malnourished or skeleton
>>
>>27205796
>>27205670
No you're a faggot normie for enjoying and supporting this shit
>>
>>27205897
You don't understand? Her non-conventional looks are what attract me.

The same way people that pugs are considered ugly, but people think they're cute.
>>
Why is this shit being spammed?

Out of nowhere ever day his channel is posted.
>>
>>27205796
The reaction videos peaked when they moved to the US, imo. Their greatest video ever was MattyB, but it was already going downhill. There was a great quality to those poorly lit vids of Ethan in his underwear that couldn't last. And they did those skits with Sean.

Ethan and Hila is a lot of fun, for different reasons.
>>
That h3h3 video made some great points, but it annoyed the fuck out of me how he kept sarcastically saying "so next time you buy from craigslist, remember to bring 500 people."

Obviously, bringing a friend along for craigslist deals is a good as fuck idea and increases your safety quite a bit (especially if they're decently fit.) That's something I was hoping he'd say but he kept saying "oh, bring one thousand people along when you use craigslist" as if he couldn't think of anything more clever.
>>
>>27205903
only the first post is mine
You answer no, however i am yet to see a question.
From this post it just looks like you're a edgy /b/ kid that doesn't like something because other people like it
>>27205943
h3 was posted here constantly when he had about 500k, which was a few months ago.
>>
>>27205993
and it was still redditors trying to force his unfunny shit back then as well.
>>
>>27205978
Yeah i agree with the point of attempting to meet in a more safe way when buying something on craigslist and the message of ethan and moe's video actually would have been viable if they have suggested a better way of meeting more safely than bringing friends, e.g. meet in a public place where it is unlikely someone will kidnap you like in the middle of a town center. Also what I've realized is that ethan runs out of ideas pretty fast so he just repeats the same shit and ruins the whole gag. It was pretty funny when he coughed for the first time. The 500th time it was crigy and painful to watch. the 'bring 1000 friends' gag was ok the first time but he just spammed it and made it completely boring.
The bring 1000 friends gag also made no sense at all because they never said you have to 1-up the kidnappers so it seamed like he was pulling quotes out of his ass. Atleast if they mensioned bringing lots of friends or anything. They just said a friend. I don't think that it's that un-reasonable to bring a friend
>>
File: social experiment.jpg (22 KB, 720x319) Image search: [Google]
social experiment.jpg
22 KB, 720x319
And yet they still persecute this innocent social scientist
>>
>>27206071
The difference is that back then no one said that, which makes me think that you don't like them only because they became popular.
Also i'm tired of people saying 'forcing memes' is there any way that you can post anything without people saying you're forcing a meme? Give me the guidelines on what is and isn't a forced meme, because rn it seams like everything that someone dislikes can just be called a forced meme
>>
>>27206127
Also, why would he possibly think that the social experiment video is real. They threatened, assaulted, brandished a weapon (albeit fake), detained, etc. It's obviously entirely fake with actors/friends. There's no way in absolute hell it'd be real unless they wanted a laundry list of criminal charges.
>>
I like h3h3, called me reddit tier but he is funny.

Better than most shit on Youtube.
>>
>play dress-up cops and robbers with your retarded sociopathic brother
>have a blast simulating robberies and muggings
>shave literally ten years off your victims' lives
>take the moral high ground and claim you're doing society a great service with your """""social experiments"""""
>by informing them of blatantly obvious common-sense dangers that everyone already knows about
>victim walks away traumatized
>you walk away with thousands of views and lots of adsense money
>pat yourself on the back for being such a great purveyor of justice and morality
I really can't comprehend the level of stupidity required to do something like this.
>>
>>27206226
yeah i though the funniest part of the video was when they though it was real. No matter how dumb i don't think ANYONE ever would risk going in jail for a very long time just to get 'a lil' youtube money'
>>
>>27206279
>'by informing them of blatantly obvious common-sense dangers that everyone already knows about'
>'victim walks away traumatized'
Next prank they push people off a bridge and catch them at the bottom. To inform people about the dangers of looking over a bridge
>>
>>27206226
He outright says that he is doubtful it's even real.
>>
ITT:
List your favorite passtimes

>playing Dota 2 (because LoL is for normies)
>watching filthyfrank
>going on /v/
>watching h3h3
>*cough*
>posting original content screencaps of posts on /r9k/ to /r/4chan
>collect rare pepes
I literally spend all day on my computer. My grades have been going down so much xD

>>27206279
This. These guys are so crazy! Haha. We have to watch more of their videos and tell them how stupid they are because it's all real and they're not actors. Reblogged this h3h3 video to share awareness about how stupid these prank videos are. haha.
>>
>>27206340
He also outright says "it's hard to make a decision of whether it's real or fake" which is incredibly stupid, obviously it's fake, they're actors.
>>
>>27206524
Actually it's stupid to just assume things.
>>
>>27206564
It's not really an assumption when the girl has a youtube account with her acting reel that's subscribed to the prankster's channel.
>>
>>27205635
It's because his videos aren't really that offensive and the people he features like the publicity. He basically gives an audience to youtube pranksters that his redditor fanbase wouldn't have been interested in.
>>
>>27206425
TENDIES XD LEL ALSO WATCHING DUNKEY, MORE LIKE DANKEY LEL, I LIKE HOW HE SAYS ONE THING BUT THE THING IS ACTUALLY THE OPPOSITE OR NOT ACCURATE AT ALL LEL

*COUGH*

SELF-DEPRECATING COMMENT GOES HERE
>>
>>27206606
Oh well, you should have said that in the first place.
>>
>>27206564
If it wasn't fake they would be in jail. They're videotaping themselves committing felonies.

Use your fucking head.

>>27206634
pls gibe xD da pussi boss xD
>>
>>27206716
It's possible they wouldn't press charges. Whatever though, it's probably fake you don't have to be such a cunt about it.
>>
>>27203954
If this is in Amerikkka them faggots lucky they didn't get shot.
>>
>>27206772
The victim doesn't have to press charges.
>>
>>27206524
This shit was all over reddit. Girl is confirmed actress.
>>
>>27206875
Sure but it's possible there wouldn't be any charges unless the victims tried to press charges.
>>
>tfw started watching this because Hila is a qtp2t
>tfw no shy meme-spouting jew gf
>>
File: 1457856109928.jpg (65 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457856109928.jpg
65 KB, 640x640
>>27208207
I know that feel man. I'd kill for my own Hila clone
>>
>>27208226
they're both jews right? and were they born in israel?
>>
>>27208394
Hila was but as far as I know Ethan is from the US.
>>
>>27208511
oh, i recently found out about h3h3 and i think ethan is pretty funny t'bh
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.