[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't know how to get drugs >tfw shitposting and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 285x285
>don't know how to get drugs
>tfw shitposting and masturbation are your replacement drugs
>>
>>27203523
Posting is the only that keeps my mind off of alcohol and I've actually made it through a couple days without it
>>
>>27203523
Use tor and silkroad
>>
>>27203523
Just have a trip to Amsterdam or Rotterdam, it piss easy to get drugs there when you're afraid to get mugged or something
>>
>>27203523
Get cough syrup that only has the active ingredient
>dextromethorphan
It's the only non prescription drug worth getting
>besides alcohol, which is a drug, desu
The erowid website will offer a lot of experience reports for DXM and dosage information. Other Google research can help too
>>
>>27203523
/r/darknetmarkets

buy small amounts and domestic only if youre afraid. enjoy.

I suggest lsd, weed, ketamine, shrooms.
>>
>>27203746
Would one need Bitcoin and want to be using a proxy to purchase drugs there?
>sorry for potential stupidity, I'm not even op.
>>
>>27203523

Just have your gf buy you some.
>>
>>27203523
darknet my friend, heroin, fentanyl, methamphetamine they can all be yours.
>>
>>27203875
Dark net isn't just a meme?
>>
File: evaxamaliadistress.jpg (32 KB, 912x496) Image search: [Google]
evaxamaliadistress.jpg
32 KB, 912x496
>roomies have all the connections
>going to graduate in May
>mfw the possibility of a drought
I hate the idea of scrambling to find a dealer in BK of all places, because it should be super fucking easy. I'm just incompetent.
>>
>>27203926
>Burger King?
ask your roomies to introduce you to their dealers so you can buy from them yourself when they leave
>>
>>27203923
get yourself tor, then bitcoins, and use a market
https://www.torproject.org/

https://localbitcoins.com/

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion
>>
>>27203962
Or if you are moving far away then eat shit and die
>or something
>>
i've gotten lsd and fentanyl from the darknet
this was a year ago, i don't know much of a honeypot it is at this point but it might be worth looking into
>>
>>27203971
Thank you for empowering me to buy the drugs that I want
>>
>>27203523
Just talk to some random weird looking black dude on the street, and tell ask him. Sure, they'll think you're a cop at first, but just prove to them that you aren't, and then they'll give you their info, ez pz.

Also, this is common here in Miami.
>>
>>27203810
Yes you will need them but having bitcoin is not illegal so I don't see problem buying them not anonymously since it will be pain for anyone trying to track where they are going. If youre extremely paranoid then idk google how to buy bitcoins anonymously. One way is to meet people irl and buy bitcoins with cash (try localbitcoin).

you will be using tor browser which will be your proxy. I suggest to buy usb stick and use portable linux distro called "Tails" so you don't leave too much footprints in your system.

Read a lot before ordering and use all security tips. If cops show up you simply dont talk if you used propper security they simply cant prove anything. It just works (rly). Some people ordered hundreds of times with very high success rate 95%+.

If you live in usa or uk you will have a lot domestic options which is way less risky than international. gl hf.
>>
>>27203962
>>27203985
Brooklyn, I didn't need to abbreviate that, sorry. Also, to be honest, I know some guys because I have asked my roommates, but they're all the way up here in the Bronx. I'm not trying to ride the subway for 2 hours everytime I want some bud, plus I'm super paranoid about bringing anything but a dime long distance.

I heard there's bike delivery services in Brooklyn, which sounds amazing. I just need my foot in the door.
>>
>>27204157
cant find drugs in brooklyn!
you must have forgotten to tuck in your badge
>>
Try the darkweb for drugs. You can get some nice prices and no worry of being robbed or being out of stock.
>>
nigga you don't need darknet, just buy research chems
>>
>>27205250
Deserved, but to be fair, I haven't looked that hard yet, even though I'm not feeling optimistic. I am the stereotypical twitchy white guy who acts suspicious as fuck when anything even slightly illegal happens. Thanks paranoia.

>chilling with my guy
>go with him to pick up some stuff
>HIS guy and all his friends keeps staring at me
>later told that the dude was hopped up on coke and thought I was DEA

Which was funny, in retrospect, but not at the time.
>>
ive read that when ordering drugs in the darknet u shouldnt give ur own adress. what should i do then?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.