[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys any news on ashley? new pics or anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1426470735002.jpg (180 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1426470735002.jpg
180 KB, 640x1136
hey guys

any news on ashley? new pics or anything?
>>
>>27203452
Hung herself
>>
>>27203503
dude wtf don't even joke about that
>>
>>27203570
It happened after Sam Hyde used her as his fucktoy
>>
>>>/b/
>>>/soc/
originalius commentus
>>
>>27203570
Where the fuck do you think you are you stupid faggot?
>>
>>27203452
I really liked her and talked to her, but I just think it sucks that people are still talking about her.

I mean you got to have some real issues if you are concerned with her anymore. Move on.
>>
>>27205085
i really hope you havent heard of /rose/...
>>
i got her steam ID. :P
>>
>>27205833
Yeah, I don't feel bad for them. They are low IQ retards and they deserve it. I wish they would have fucked off though because they were always starting rumors to make people jealous in some way. The rosefags believe it and it just turned into a giant pile of shit. If you see youtube comments of people who were only watching Ashley and did not come from /r9k/rose/ for a new waifu then you see that they are not retarded, don't believe the rumors, and still post on MDE videos. The only reasonable and good fans came from /pol/.
>>
>>27206866
>watches mde
>not retarded
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.