[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"people of color" - progressive activist "colored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: CLw_aMqUsAEUqGP.jpg (19 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
CLw_aMqUsAEUqGP.jpg
19 KB, 505x431
"people of color" - progressive activist
"colored people" - racist grandma
>>
I've never actually met anyone in real life that unironically uses "people of color" to refer to minorities.
>>
>>27203210
>I've never actually met anyone in real life
you could have ended it there desu
>>
>>27203210
but you never get out of your bedroom, so we shouldn't take your word for any advice.
>>
>>27203210
Most people I know call them black people. This includes most left leaning folks
>>
>>27203231
>>27203263
>implying

I'm a black college student that participates in my local NAACP chapter and I'm in the black student alliance. If anything I should be hearing that one an almost daily basis.
>>
>>27203305

Seriously. Whenever people say "African American" I tell them they can just say black.
>>
Any name for niggers eventually becomes "derogatory" because of how much bad shit niggers do
Eventually poc will go out of style because it'll become associated with black violence and degeneracy
>>
>racebaiting on /r9k/
/pol/ exists for a reason
>>
>>27203347
i feel you. r9k can get raped, no one on here has been outside, they stick purely to caricatures and demagogues and pretend that everyone fits in to their stereotypes.
>>27203797
alright knuckle-dragger, time to go back to your cave. hopefully someone puts a pillow over your mouth so you suffocate
>>
on the joe rogan experience with gavin mcinnes they talk about this. its a great listen.
>>
File: 6578678479.jpg (76 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
6578678479.jpg
76 KB, 600x600
>>27202983
>mfw most of the sjws and progressives in my college are white
>mfw most of the minorities dont give two shits
>>
>>27204777
Damn bro! You really got me. You sound extremely smart and clever.
>>
>>27203937
grow up you baby, racism belongs everywhere.
>>
I think it's because people think the origin of the term "people of color" is new and it was coined to fight racism.

Which is pretty much exactly wrong. "People of color" was a term used historically in racist and discriminatory legislation, just like "colored people".
>>
>>27204861
>racism belongs everywhere
No.

>>>/pol/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.