[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your bf has a significantly smaller dick than your ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: 1456027083855.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1456027083855.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
>tfw your bf has a significantly smaller dick than your ex
>tfw no more penetrative orgasms
>ex won't even speak to me anymore

I love my bf and all but I don't know if I'm going to be able to deal with this. Should I just break up with him?

What do r9k?
>>
Dump him and send him pictures of you sucking a bigger dick. It'll be funny
>>
>>27202911
I wouldn't be so cruel as to do that, but our sex is extremely underwhelming in comparison.

>tfw ex ruined you for normal guys
>>
Im so tired. Please just delete this thread and go away.
>>
>>27202981
Serious answer though, find a nice way to break up with him. Don't let him know it has anything to do with his dick, it'll destroy him. If you stay with him the problem will only get worse.
>>
>>27202876
>Leave him
>Live with it
Why are you asking autists on the internet about this? flip a coin instead
>>
make your cuck of a bf wear a penis extender
>>
>>27202876
If you love for someone is measured in the length and girth of his dick, then do the guy a favour a leave him.
>>
>>27203026
hover your mouse over the image in the catalog and a little triangle appears. click on the triangle and a little menu appears. then click on the option that says 'hide thread'. your welcome
>>
>>27202876
Nice b8 m8 no h8 but would r8 8/8
>>
get a dildo and make him use it on you? works for me.
>>
>>27203063
Thread/
Go away fucking roastie whore.
>>
>>27202876
Put on a strap on and smash his ass. Let him know if he's gonna keep his penior that small then he's gonna be the bitch in the relationship.
>>
>>27203063
Seriously if you're so inconsiderate to dump someone over his small Wang doodle you're a fucking cunt. Just leave then, don't let the poor bastard fall in love with you. Way to be petty unless this is bait.
>>
>>27203060
Is this a valid option? I don't want to hurt his feelings but this might help.
>>
>>27203137
>Implying the quality of sex isn't a factor in a relationship
>>
>tfw no monstercock bf

I'm a girl btw
>>
>tfw no 12 inch dick bf to fuck you silly
>>
>>27202876
>I love my bf and all but
>but

No you don't.
>>
>tfw r9k is filled with reddit normies that all take this bait as easily as OP takes his boyfriend's micropeepee
>>
>I love my bf and all but I don't know if I'm going to be able to deal with this. Should I just break up with him?

Yeah, you probably should. Don't tell him it's because of his dick.

Tell him you can't be faithful to him anymore and that's why you're breaking up with him. If he asks why tell him

>I just can't. I know this hurts and it hurts me too but it's just the way I am. I hope you understand that it was really a choice between breaking up with you or cheating and I care about you too much to have done the latter.

You're welcome.

Yes, you do need to break up with him, and soon. If you're not sexually satisfied in a sexual relationship, GET OUT NOW. No matter what.

Because if you suppress it it's going to stew and come out in other ways. Maybe a couple extra glasses of wine one weekend. Then the next.

Maybe a little temper tantrum over something trivial. Then a bigger one.

Maybe some compulsions, some strange thoughts, whatever.

Yes, break up with him.
>>
>>27203137

>Seriously if you're so inconsiderate to dump someone over his small Wang doodle you're a fucking cunt.

What if you were dating a woman and you found that her vagina was so small you couldn't actually ever have proper penetrative sex?

Would you suppress your sexual urges for years, decades? Turn to compulsive gaming, or drinking? You don't know if it hasn't happened to you, but stuff like this does happen.
>>
>>27203777
If i loved her, it wouldn't matter.
stop being animals and surpass these stupid instincts
>>
>>27203154

I can't imagine it's a real option for him because it would probably ruin all his sexual sensation during the act.

People like to say stupid shit like "the biggest sex organ is your brain, it's a mental thing"

Well, I want my brain to feel the sensation IN MY GENITALS. I don't want to have to THINK to enjoy sex.

I want to FEEL it. Physically. Yeah that's technically "in my brain" but not like how those people mean it when they say that stupid phrase.

Two partners are sexually compatible if they can have some form of real intercourse and have it feel good for both. If that's not physically possible, those people are not sexually compatible and shouldn't be in a monogamous sexual relationship or it's going to make them fucking miserable (pun semi-intended).
>>
>>27203836

>If i loved her, it wouldn't matter.

How do you know? You've never been in that situation.

You THINK it wouldn't matter.
>>
>>27202876
How big are we talking?
>>
File: 1456795924157.jpg (11 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
1456795924157.jpg
11 KB, 243x207
>>27203743
Tbh I've been thinking about just seeing a guy or 2 on the side as I get plenty of offers. It would hurt him too much if I break up with him at this point I think but I have to do something.
>>
>>27203958
this how big is it

im going to punch u through my monitor if u say 5 inchs
>>
>>27203952
No, i know because for me, i would never love a girl just for her body, and if i truly love her, i would never leave her merely for physical reasons
>>
File: Measuring-tape.jpg (1 MB, 3380x2160) Image search: [Google]
Measuring-tape.jpg
1 MB, 3380x2160
>>27203958
THIS OP. This thread is useless unless you pull a ruler and tape measure out and tell us both guys' sizes
>>
>>27203989
Don't do this, it creates slut gas
>>
>>27204014

>No, i know because for me, i would never love a girl just for her body, and if i truly love her, i would never leave her merely for physical reasons.

You don't know that because you've never actually had that experience.

No one can know how they'd react in a given scenario unless they've been there. Even then they can't be entirely sure because they might change as a person from the first time to the second time.

By the way, just because you can't have sex with her doesn't mean she won't want sex. She might even be sexually demanding. She'll want you to physically please her and she may not be able to offer you any physical pleasure in return.

So when you're tired after a hard 10 hour shift at work, your boss shitting all over you, interacting with all these beautiful women, you come home and she'll pressure you to pleasure her, and in return you really get nothing other than some cuddles afterward, if you're lucky.
>>
>>27202876

> B-B-B-BUT VAGINAS GO BACK TO THE WAY THEY WERE EVEN IF STRETCHED OUT BY MONSTER COCK!

holy kek
>>
File: 1454637178090.jpg (32 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1454637178090.jpg
32 KB, 625x626
>people still fall for this shit

you either timestamp yourself naked with the two cocks side by side or gtfo
>>
>>27203996
>>27203958
I don't know.. ~8-9"?

Bf is ~5

It's a big difference
>>
>>27204106

I don't even see why people see this as bait.

The point of a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is friendship with sex.

If you can't be sexually pleased by your partner, what you have going is basically a friendship.
>>
wew lad, 6.2 inches long (bone-pressed) and 4.8 inches girth here

How kuckedy kucked am I?
>>
>>27204125

Your ex's cock was almost abnormally long and you'll most likely have a hard time finding a man you like with a cock that big again.

That you need such a huge dick to feel pleasure is unfortunate.
>>
>>27203155
>implying this whole thread isn't bait
>>
File: 1434456573663.png (194 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1434456573663.png
194 KB, 499x499
>didnt even think about penis size before coming on /r9k/ and now get turned on by guys being insecure about their dicks
>>
>>27204125
>8-9"

You dun goofed OP, 7-8 would have been more believable

Abandon thread everyone
>>
>>27204141

You have a slightly longer than average penis.

Some girls apparently need giant dicks to feel good. So just go for girls who don't. They'll let you know if the relationship isn't working out. And if you just feel like it isn't, don't be afraid to break it off.

One of my biggest regrets in life was being afraid to break off relationships. I put my partner before me and then expected her to do the same later on, which she didn't. Now I realize you need to put yourself first, your partner a very close second.
>>
>>27204141

not as bad as my 4in pencil dick
>>
>>27204183

>implying women can accurately measure dicks with their eyes
>>
>>27204271
>implying they don't use their hands to measure
>>
>>27202876
>tfw my gf ex had a small one, but she still can't have orgasm with me.

What's the secret technique?
>>
>>27204308
>Implying that OP actually measured her hands to come up with an accurate number

8-9 inches is meme territory, I think mandingo is like 9ish isn't he?
>>
>>27204073
not him, but i wouldnt mind a girl with an unpenetrative vagina

also i dont give a shit about your hypotheticals
>>
>>27204125
Yeah, your ex has pretty much ruined you for normal guys, guys that big are like one in a hundred.
Now you'll have to live life as a size queen who has to question people about their dicks before you can even consider dating them.
>>
>>27204504
Is there really any point in being with a guy that's not around that big?
>>
>>27202876
Hope you kill yourself
>>
>>27204436
See, I'm not making this up
>>27204073
>not image training/sleep training so you know how to react to situations
NORMIE
also, i know that if i didn't really, really love a girl, i wouldn't get together in the first place, and if i did love a girl very much, i would stay with her no matter what. If i feel the need, i can always masturbate.
plus, an impenetrable girl means it's impossible for me to get cucked, so i win
>>
>>27204073
>10 hour shift
>interacting with beautiful women
WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
>>
>>27202876
You made your fucking bed Gail, sleep in it and go die.
>>
>>27202876
Fuck you whore eat shit and die
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27204725
If you vagina is recked then probably not, maybe if you do excercises you could manage to tighten it up
>>
>>27205017
>>27204878
>>27204896
Butthurt virgins detected
>>
>>27205081
Ok, so you think after a girl gets recked by a bid dick she can go back to normal sized guys?
>>
>>27205619
They can and do.

It's called betabux
>>
>>27203063
>little dick detected
>>
>>27205698
So a girl can use betabux to unreck her vagina?
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.