[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
I just matched with this cutie on Tinder and I don't wanna blow it, what do I say?
>>
>single mothers
>ever
>>
Just ask her about her black baby, chicks dig it when dudes get interested in their kids.
>>
>I'm ready to be your beta cuck provider
>>
>>27202673
"Hey so how is tinder treating you?"
>>
>OMG nice monkey where did you get it?
>>
File: 1449366020026.gif (2 MB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
1449366020026.gif
2 MB, 300x162
well at least she isn't hiding that she's a coal burner whore
>>
File: 1415065556440.gif (873 KB, 346x360) Image search: [Google]
1415065556440.gif
873 KB, 346x360
>Just want a guy who will stick things out and is faithful
What does she mean by this?
>>
In the exact words:

Your kid is an ugly bastard and reminds me of the ugly duckling. Youre a single mother and the only person youre going to get matched to is a fucking beta. Oh wait....
>>
File: 1456820692266.jpg (65 KB, 923x712) Image search: [Google]
1456820692266.jpg
65 KB, 923x712
>>27202673
First I would step into the house, and look in the mirror. I open the kitchen cabinet and reach in to look at the mirror as I step out the door and into the house to look at my reflection as I speak to her. As I'm rummaging through the contents of the kitchen cabinet, I notice her reflection as she's backing out of the door with the mirror and I see her son in the reflection crawling out of the kitchen cabinet. At this point, she's holding the mirror outside the door while I'm sitting on the kitchen cabinet with her son in my arms, and I'm her and she's me and I leave with the mirror and never see them again.
>>
>>27202756
Tyrone ran out on her
>>
>>27202673
lol you never had a chance at girls before because girls like this we're leaving the good guys for chads and tyrones that knock them up and leave them. Then they turn to the same desperate betas that they had previously rejected, as a fall back plan because they need someone to leech off of. Then once you are settled I promise you she will cheat on you all over again. Get fucking cucked mate. She isn't worth your time, and if you have as little self respect as would require to buy into this after being fully warned, then you will deserve what you get
>>
Once you go black, you're not welcomed back.
>>
>>27202673

senpai

no matter what she says

no matter how many times she sucks your dick

no matter how hard she tries to make you feel special

don't

do

it
she only wants you to give money to her little nigger

literally
no matter if she says

"i can take care of him on my own, i have a job'

tell her to piss off

single mothers are shit
>>
>>27202673
don't say anything, and unmatch if you can
this little shit will become your son, and you'll have to spend the rest of your life with him, too
>>
its too late, you've already matched with her and are required by law to pay her child support.
>>
>>27202673

You can call me Kirst. Packaged deal. Study computers at Valencia. Now realizing I should have gone into mechanics. Just looking for a guy that wants to stick things out & is faithful "

Translation

>Call me Kirst

>Take my son, or don't bother messaging

>I did shit in high school, made terrible decisions, fucked a nigger and had a kid and was too religious to kill it with an abortion so now I'm stuck with a little monkey and I study computers at a community college because I didn't go to university

>I should have gone into mechanics, where the guys make more money and maybe I could have caught one of those betas into my grasp

>Just looking for a guy who will support me, buy me shit, feed my little nigger, and raise another man's son

> is faithful - i'll fuck chads on the weekend while you sit there and beg for sex maybe once a month or 2
>>
Guys, there is nothing wrong with taking care of another mans kids. My wifes children are very sweet, when my wife has a girls night out I play video games with her kids, its pretty cool
>>
>>27202994
you should still fuck them, though.

single mothers are pointless after the very short honeymoon period. like 2 weeks then move on.
>>
>>27203096

if she already got knocked up once,

nothing's stopping her from lying about birthcontrol or popping condoms to get you locked up in child support
>>
I understand having an aversion to raising another man's child, but you gotta be a special kind of scum to call a kid a monkey. Like fuck /r9k/ have some humanity.
>>
File: 05.jpg (32 KB, 260x315) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
32 KB, 260x315
>>27203163
>Like fuck /r9k/ have some humanity.
I want normies to leave
>>
File: 1447911038350.gif (498 KB, 255x235) Image search: [Google]
1447911038350.gif
498 KB, 255x235
>>27203163
lurk more faggot

original123
>>
u gon get cucked
>>
>>27203089
Are you allowed to use the same bed as your wife and her husband?
>>
>>27203163
It's an anonymous image board.

It's not like someone would call that thing a monkey to it's face, or to it's mother. Nobody is that classless. But on the internet? Who cares. They literally say it JUST to make people like YOU mad as fuck and the fact that you can't realize that makes you a retard.
>>
File: 1438206766533.jpg (31 KB, 447x345) Image search: [Google]
1438206766533.jpg
31 KB, 447x345
>>27202673
It's so hard to imagine what's going through a man's mind when he takes on a woman like this.

>Go to son's first baseball game
>People look at you, then your wife, then your son and make this face
>>
>>27203293
Very funny, my wife dated some black dude in college who knocked her up. The black guy was killed during a drug deal (Not surprised) But her twins Rahwanda and Shayka are beautiful and I love them like my own.
>>
I have no idea how you can honestly think about dating a single mom. Single mothers are okay if they just want to have fun but for real dating they are the worse.
>>
>>27202673
>Niglet baby

ABORT ABORT
>>
>>27202673

Dude.

Your shit was fucked before you even began.

Enjoy your 'dates' lol.

Any woman that puts you before her kid is a whore, and a poor mother.

Any woman that's a half-decent mother won't have time for dates.
>>
>>27203430

The kids even have monkey names. You could at least have changed that.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.