[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have okcupid >fat girl likes me and messages me >is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>have okcupid
>fat girl likes me and messages me
>is a rawr xD scene girl
>has a kid
>username is same on okcupid as other websites
>check out instagtam photos
>shes so fat
>disgustingly fat
>not even pretty

Should I go through with it anyway?
>>
>>27202666
fuck no. better dead than a fat fucker.
>>
post a picture

that sounds like every red flag in the book
>>
lol no, don't bother with fat girls. if you don't have a fat fetish you will be completely disgusted by her
>>
>>27202666
If you're a virgin then do it so it removes some of your awkwardness around sex, it's better to be inexperienced than have no experience

If you aren't a virgin then meet up with her and just throw butter at her for the lulz
>>
>>27202666
no

no girl is better than fat bitch stuck in her scene phase

if you're at least getting that attention its a sign that you're at least somewhat attractive right?

get a cutie, wait it out, get off OKC and go out to a cafe or something
you'll get lucky eventually

seriously, let me know what you think of this

^ genuine advice
>>
>>27202666
Why fuck anyone you don't feel something for?
>>
>>27202738

i already had a girlfriend before i went full robot. i dont talk to girls anymore and i have no opporitunities to do so as well
>>
>>27202773

from firsthand experience,

a wet hole is a wet hole

most pussy feels the same

even if there isn't a connection sex still feels good even if its shitty
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 356x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 356x413
I have a similar issue except I can only see the likes I get from fat ugly chicks. I've got about 5 likes that I can't see unless I get a-list. What are the odds that they are actually qt3.14's? I'm thinking they're probably bots or scammers.
>>
>>27202773
idk i asked my lesbian best friend that after we fucked and she said " because we were horny".

then i never talked to her again because i realized she lied to me and stole my weed.
>>
OP here. Just checked her Youtube channel. She has a video from years ago where shes fat. Literally has a lump of fat hanging from her face. All of her pics are photoshopped to hell.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.