[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons, what is your reaction to the male thoughts and attitudes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Femanons, what is your reaction to the male thoughts and attitudes here? Have you learned anything about the male mind that you didnt know before? How does it feel knowing that the way you naturally are creates stress and depression for a lot of guys? Do you agree or disagree that men and women are incompatible?
>>
>>27202574
>Femanons, what is your reaction to the male thoughts and attitudes here?
typically I write it off as ramblings of sexually frustrated marginals
>How does it feel knowing that the way you naturally are creates stress and depression for a lot of guys?
bit of a loaded question, seeing as how I've never even held hands with the opposite sex since like elementary school
> Do you agree or disagree that men and women are incompatible?
the human race wouldn't have been able to continue for as long as it did without the other, so I would disagree
>>
>>27202653
>the human race wouldn't have been able to continue for as long as it did without the other, so I would disagree

You don't have to be compatible to knock a girl up
>>
>>27202653
>bit of a loaded question, seeing as how I've never even held hands with the opposite sex since like elementary school
How is it loaded? It's true
>>
Ba dum bum bump Originalio Commentarooni
>>
>>27202967
Wow really nobody? No femanons or stacies are startled by the negativity you inspire in men?
>>
>>27203118
I really thought I would get a lot of responses in this thread, keeping it alive
>>
>>27203204
Bitches are evil bro
>>
File: renge best ge.png (490 KB, 460x431) Image search: [Google]
renge best ge.png
490 KB, 460x431
>>27202574
I am also interested in how outsiders see r9k
>>
>>27204022

As a source of hilarity. The reality you guys live in and the one most of us live in only tangentially intersect.

That being said, my cousin Debra is pretty much the epitome of /r9k/'s general view of women, so I won't say you guys are completely off your rocker, only mostly so.
>>
>reaction to male thoughts and attitudes
Understandable. Delusional and repugnant, but understandable.
>learning new things about the male mind
I don't think that men and women are that different. These are all very natural feelings of bitterness, self-loathing, and depression.
>the way I naturally am creates stress/depression
That's their problem, not mine. It's unfortunate, but it's got nothing to do with me. I am not personally going out of my way to cause these men distress.
>agree or disagree that men or women are incompatible
This is a ridiculous question that can be interpreted in a million different ways, so I'm going to say "no" because that's probably the answer you want.
>>
Femanons are tourists from Tumblr and Reddit who don't fit in on this website and never will.

At the end of the day, they will never be able to not take themselves seriously. Ever. Just read this thread and its replies as proof. Women will ALWAYS be in a judgmental mode. They have no other social function.
>>
>>27204022
I'm kinda new to 4chan and one of my friends sent me here, i think you guys are a very depressed socially awkward group of people
>>
>>27204234
>That's their problem, not mine. It's unfortunate, but it's got nothing to do with me. I am not personally going out of my way to cause these men distress.

I'm not saying you do, or it is your problem, but isn't it weird to you? That we live in different worlds?

>This is a ridiculous question that can be interpreted in a million different ways, so I'm going to say "no" because that's probably the answer you want.

I don't want a certain answer, just your honest opinion. Why is it ridiculous? We socialize in different ways, see things differently, think differently, are treated by society differently, are held to different standards
>>
>>27204282
>tourists

lol I just pictured it like a jungle safari
>>
>>27202967
That video is really hot. She has a crazy orgasm
>>
>>27204367
>I'm not saying you do, or it is your problem, but isn't it weird to you? That we live in different worlds?
That's not what the question was, but everyone lives in a different world from me, and obviously due to physiological and psychological differences, we have almost hardwired roles in society. I don't think it's weird, it makes perfect sense.

>Why is it ridiculous
I mean, you didn't define "compatible", so I didn't really have an idea of how to answer, but if you're asking whether or not I believe men and women have different roles in society, yes, I do
>>
>>27204365
Yes, that is true, not all women are evil whores, being handsome is not the key to a perfect life, there are some backwards hateful neets here. But there is a lot of brutal honesty about the interactions of men and women (redpill) such as:

Women would rather share the best men than be with an average one
Women don't feel love and attachment as deeply as men
Women will say the opposite of what they want ("I want a kind devoted guy" when they would rather be with a guy who is clearly superior to them and doesn't need them) because they don't understand the influence of their subconscious
They are nonchalant about sex/cheating/socialization/loyalty because opportunity's will always be available

The trick is to not get bitter, to accept that they are just born like that and can't help it...

But how do you react to the knowledge that we see all this inside you? And we do. Even the most friendly, adjusted normie can share in shaking his head and saying "fucking girls, man..." (Unless he's a hopeless neutered kuk)
>>
>>27204282
This has some truth, you can tell a woman poster from the way they type, where they present themselves as completely rational and enlightened and thoughtful and moral
They can do mental gymnastics to rationalize anything to themselves, instead of regretting a wrong/hurtful thing they did, they will think until they can say "oh! I WAS right!"
>>
>>27204369
>here we see a wild herd of neckbeards, grazing on Doritos near the mountain dew watering hole
>>
The women who have answered don't understand the male perspective and will write off expressions of anger, frustration, stress, sadness and all that. as "depression, beta, self-loathing" etc. But hey, how could they?
>>
they just learn to hate and demonize us. Around 18 a lot of fems are naive and trusting, but all it takes is a few betas pointing fingers at their orbiting bullshit to get them insecure and defensive about it. By 24 they've evolved into the cold bitches r9k unfortunately know all too well
>>
>>27202761
Girls have proven that time and tile again
>>
>>27202653
It's more or less the same as my attitude, which is why I come here from time to time.

I learnt about male masturbatory habits and how foreskin works.

Not to a lot of guys, only to beta losers like you (no offense).

Disagree. I see a distinction between normies and casuals, not between men and women.
>>
>>27202574
>Femanons, what is your reaction to the male thoughts and attitudes here?
I can understand why the men on here have such a negative view on women because I have a similar view on men. But what I don't understand is why they obsess over attractive women and refuse to settle for unattractive women. Yet they say that women are the ones that refuse to date in their league. It seems a bit contradictory to me.
>Have you learned anything about the male mind that you didnt know before?
Men really only care about the way women look, and have absolutely no interest in them other than sex.
>How does it feel knowing that the way you naturally are creates stress and depression for a lot of guys?
I haven't created any stress or depression for guys, a guy has never shown even slight interest in me. This question really only applies to attractive women.
>Do you agree or disagree that men and women are incompatible?
Kind of agree. If men could look past women just being something to have sex with and could realize that they're not much different from men, then I think women and men could be compatible.
>>
I wish there were actual females ln this thread giving their opinion czuse j really dl nzed a females opinion
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.