[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>actually have severe back pain >codeine is OTC here but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: fml.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>actually have severe back pain
>codeine is OTC here but im still too scared to ask for it

honestly i would never use codeine to get high, but i am sweating from the pain and really look like a druggie now, any tips?
>>
be careful.

i lost some hearing due to using codeine over many years
>>
Just fucking go get the codeine, man. Nobody gets high on codeine except for Houston rappers, it's such a shitty opiate.
>>
Try one of those things that you lay down on and rotate yourself upside down, I think it's called a tipsy turvy or something.

If you locked it in place and stayed head down long enough you'd probably die too, so there's always that option if it doesn't help with the pain
>>
>>27202533
Just buy it you idiot, no one cares even if you look like a heroin addict they will sell you it
>>
pain pills don't actually get rid of pain tho
>>
>>27202584
its very popular in my area for some reason, there is empty codeine packages on the streets everywhere.
>>
>>27202533
Umm you sound like a drug addict asking advice on how to doctor shop for coedine, nothing else but coedine hmmm suspicious as fuck please an hero, I am sure you would never abuse this drug but you look like a druggy LMAO
>>
>>27202620
this

pain pills have only gotten me high

why don't they relieve my back pain?
>>
>>27202533
Sweating from detoxing more like it come on senpai, at least say you are addicted to a shit opiate
>>
File: pepe facehands.jpg (20 KB, 259x253) Image search: [Google]
pepe facehands.jpg
20 KB, 259x253
>>27202533
>Had to have major 5 teeth taken out (4 wisdom and one abscessed tooth)
>prescribed a decent amount of oxycodone
>end up only having two of those teeth pulled on the first appointment, 2nd appointment scheduled a month later
>oxycodone supposed to last for my 2nd appointment
>accidentally ate them all already

whoops!
>>
File: 1407788907336.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1407788907336.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
They won't give a shit even if you are trying to get high off it. I've gone to the pharmacy multiple times a day to buy nasal decongestants, and I'd be shaking and grinding my teeth and my pupils would be like dinner plates. The cashier always just looked the other way. They fucking knew exactly what I was gonna do with the drugs, but they're not paid enough to give a single shit.

Grow yourself some balls and do what you need to do. Stand up for yourself, man. Worst case scenario, some drop-out loser rolls their eyes at you and makes your fifteen second interaction with them slightly uncomfortable. And if they do, just fuck them, y'know? You know you're using those meds legitimately, so it doesn't matter what some wagecuck fuck-up thinks.
>>
File: 1455841674020.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
1455841674020.png
298 KB, 600x512
>>27202629
dude what

original
>>
Forget about the pharmacy and just buy some online kratom and gelatin capsules from a reputable vendor for your problem. Or go to the pharmacist and be honest with them and if they accuse you of being an addict just say thanks anyways and walk out. They expect addicts to get pissed and pressure them when they're told no.
>>
>>27202629
Posts like this scream high school and make me question the intelligence of the users of this site.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.