[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make an online friend when I'm >dumb >boring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: pepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
How do I make an online friend when I'm

>dumb
>boring
>have very limited interests
>never have anything to say
>have no social skills
>cannot talk to anyone I can't relate to

An online friend that is ok with me being boring is all I want

Where do you find your online friends?
>>
Honestly I wouldn't be your friend.
>>
>>27202460
irc of /r/casualconversation
>>
File: 1410295513036.jpg (51 KB, 394x476) Image search: [Google]
1410295513036.jpg
51 KB, 394x476
Just pretend to be a girl, and then none of that shit will matter.
>>
File: received_831198420336956.jpg (35 KB, 640x565) Image search: [Google]
received_831198420336956.jpg
35 KB, 640x565
Hey anon, Ill be your friendo. Warning: im uninteresting too send me an email :^) [email protected] not trolling
>>
>>27202460
That's really your own problem. I wouldn't bother with someone who can't speak for themselves.
>>
>>27202460
Based on your post I'd say /r9k/
>>
>>27202539
This couldn't be any more correct.
>>
I'il be your friend, you just have to make naked passionate wet love to me once a week :)
I'm male btw ;).
I'il be waiting your reply 3:)
>>
Online friends are even worse than irl friends. It's a false bond that is easily broken since it only exists in the virtual world. It's incredibly easy for online "friends" to completely forget about you because you're not even real to them, you're just another dude on the internet. Sometimes people like to pretend that their online "friends" are just like real friends, but deep down everyone knows that's not true and it's only a matter of time before they move on and forget about each other.
>>
I mean...all of those are connected to the fact that you have no interests/hobbies. If you have something you're passionate about, you'll be able to talk about it, you'll come off more interesting and people will relate to you more.

Now, I say this, but I'm in the same boat as you. I'm a fucking loser who shitposts on 4chan/reddit all day. I want to do a lot of things - I want to draw, I want to sing, and I want to program. But I can't find the motivation to do anything, ever.

We're all gonna make it, bruh.
>>
>>27202748
This is unfortunately true, I used to be able to talk somewhat to people online, and I'd lose the few friends I'd make so easily.
Real life friends are not an option for me right now though, I'm a lot worse at socializing in person.

>>27202576
Sent you an email
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.