[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why have dozens of kids not came out since Michael Jackson died
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: jojack.jpg (23 KB, 336x455) Image search: [Google]
jojack.jpg
23 KB, 336x455
Why have dozens of kids not came out since Michael Jackson died and said he molested them?
>>
>>27202406
I personally don't think he did. He started speaking out against the music industry and called the head of Sony music, Tommy Mottola, a "devil" and MJ wanted out. There's a pattern of bad things happening to people when they start doing that. Tupac, DMX and I'm sure there's more

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UhcgLhsloT8
>>
>>27202406
I truly believe Michael Jackson never molested those kids, because if he did, why didn't he molest his own kids? Makes no sense.
>>
>>27202496
He was just a man-child. Someone should have told him he shouldn't spend time with other people's kids because its weird.
>>
>>27202496
I'm not the only one who thought about that then. I've often wondered if he raised his own kids as a cover or if they will ever come out and comment on any behavior they may have seen, but they would have been so young.

His daughter tried to kill herself a few years ago and I'm near certain it was probably because she got onto the internet after a sheltered childhood and got to see the absolute worst of what people said about him.
>>
>>27202496
>why didn't he molest his own kids
Don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>27202604
Unless you're Indian
>>
>>27202406
because he never molested anybody. Some lying piece of shit just slandered his name and falsely accused him, then other greedy pieces of shit followed through.

>believing the jooish media
>>
Seems in his death many people have revised their opinions on him as a misunderstood tragic figure.

I can't help but agree, but I don't think his hands were clean. He was totally delusional and the absolute prime example of downfall and death by celebrity. He had the fucking world in the palm of his hand and he blew it. Lost everything.
>>
>>27202406
Well, who would really want to be known as "The Kid Who Took Michael Jackson's Cock"? People are attention whores, but keep in mind, most of the kids he molested would be teenagers now and not want to commit social suicide and tell everyone just yet.
>>
>>27202406
Because it was bullshit made up to get money from the guy
>>
His estate just raked in $750million from the beatles catalogue sale, I have a feeling a few will pop up now looking for a slice of financial pie.
>>
That image has to be one of the most heartbreaking photos i've ever seen.
>>
>>27202640
To be fair, their food tastes like shit, so it's really hard to notice.
>>
He absolutely did it. We may never know the full details but he was a total maniac who thought he could get away with whatever he wanted.
>>
File: Me Lookin Sharp.jpg (166 KB, 1024x957) Image search: [Google]
Me Lookin Sharp.jpg
166 KB, 1024x957
>>27202895
"I saw it on FOX"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.