[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are conservative girls just seen as prudes nowadays?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1457901688146.png (647 KB, 602x850) Image search: [Google]
1457901688146.png
647 KB, 602x850
Are conservative girls just seen as prudes nowadays?
>>
>>27202219
By chads, but robots want nothing more than a virgin girl to love them forever and ever
>>
>>27202219
She's only a prude if she won't fuck me specifically.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 395x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 395x367
>>27202456
And a worthless slut if she has fucked anyone else
>>
>>27202430
But robots are basically progressives when it comes to men's gender roles.
>>
>>27202219
Not really, not by me anyway. conservative women are usually very submissive and faithful to their man. Just because they're not fucking every thing doesn't mean they don't like sex. They have more to give that one person because they're more emotionally invested and aren't spread so thin
>>
>>27202430
if you are a T R U E robot
you would know that if a girl is not virgin till marriage she is a worthless brainless whore.
>>
>>27202509
But then they are so self conscious and compare themselves to chads and think that makes them feel even shittier, so they can't accept a girl who has had any partners before because it will just make them feel unlovable
>they would only be lovable if a woman didn't know how much better all the other men are
>>
>>27202679
You don't need to be a delusional self hating faggot who turns his own insecurity into hatred of women
>>
>>27202504
>>27202582
>>27202679
yup. these guys got it.
simply as that.
conservative women are the best. they are cute, smart, sometimes introverted and shy but then again they are T H E B E S T.

>>27202705
oh god jesus christ why are normies posting here ? you dont need to " hit the gym come at me brah lets go brah" or some not skelly shit. ?
please leave.
>>
>>27202785
Not letting my self hatred and failures turn into delusional hatred of women and society and my parents
>obviously a NORMIE
I assure you, you can be a pathetic failure without turning to faggot coping mechanisms where you are a special snowflake that isn't understa by the world
>>
>>27202858
Maybe their a little rude but you see their point I'm sure. Look at my post though>>27202582
How does that not seem true to you?
>>
>>27202945
That post is fine, but outright rejecting a girl just for having had a few sex partners in the past is 100% a product of insecurity and faggotism
>>
>>27202858
again. i have a pretty good life. car. my parents love me , im living on my own. nice work. friends college degree...
you have see me posting things like " hurr durr im gonna post pictures of all the shit that i have bought on my wage lmao kill yourself fucking faggots you are all a bunch of fat fucks faggots insecure lmao lmao kill yourself im a succes! i am a succes! lmao you want a virgin girl ? kill yourself yoou fucking fagget lmao lmao lol lol "
no. and you know why ? because i dont need that. i am a robot and ive been on this glorious board almost for sure for more time than you ...
but you... you are the kind of scum that is making this board the greatest cancer of this glorious page.
kill yourself. please. i know people i mean im a nurse and ive worked on emergency .... so i know people, i know how society works , i know what kind of sick shit can a human being do to another and im not only talking about rapes... i know how can a human being submissive and act like a poor boy when need help and how the idiot turns into a superficial asshole even with his pathetic life in our hands when he does not need any kind of help ... i know who is worthless and who does not.
and i can fucking asure you that you are a worthless normie piece of shit. even more normie than myself.
if i said something wrong sorry .. but its kinda hard learning french and english at the same time.

now please. kill yourself and leave this glorious board that blongs to the robots.
>>
File: 1294747379606.jpg (41 KB, 193x264) Image search: [Google]
1294747379606.jpg
41 KB, 193x264
>be actually prudish
>let people assume I'm conservative
>>
>>27203054
Or maybe some people really don't care enough to put their money on a used up slut who sees you as nothing special and has fallen into the trap of jumping from one financial rock to the next once the well has run dry

Believe it or not men have the right to reject anyone they like, even pure virginal goddesses. They're under no obligation to anyone just like women are free to do what they wish. Doesn't mean they can't be judged for it
>>
>>27203159
>learn 2 English
Jesus Christ that is incomprehensible
So you are saying
>you've been here for a while
>you have a job
>you have seen people being shitty
>so that means I should kill myself
>>
>>27203220
>a used up slut
This is what I'm talking about, pretending that a woman has been "used up" because it's easier to think that than to confront the truth
>youd compare yourself to her exes and come out feeling vastly inferior
>youd be unable to understand how she could even be able to love someone as low as you
Sure you can reject whoever you want, but being this delusional and insecure is bad for your health and happiness
>>
>>27203344
I'm talking about actual used up sluts though, not just a few partners. I know some girls that are probably in triple digits and they pretend to be mentally healthy but they're done. They can't form lasting relationships anymore. Sad truth
>>
>>27202219
Yes

Why did you make this thread tho
>>
I know a bunch of cool sexually active conservative girls. I know a bunch of hypocritically prudish liberals as well.
>>
>>27204567
I'd take the hypocritically prudish any day, at least they can be turned to the right path anyways. The conservative whores are just speaking with their action.
>>
>>27204567
You cannot be a conservative if you're promiscuous. Libertarian whorecunts are not conservatives and need to be cut from vagina to neck.
>>
>Conservative
>Girls
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.