[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>kissless hugless awkward virgin >24, meet chick >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1451486578054.jpg (54 KB, 700x472) Image search: [Google]
1451486578054.jpg
54 KB, 700x472
>kissless hugless awkward virgin
>24, meet chick
>she chases me because I'm too much of a beta
>pretty cool girl
>suddenly, tfw gf

>fast forward 2 years
>she talks of moving out of our parents' house and live together
>starts talking of having kids and living a quiet life with a steady little job

>my nuts shrivel up into my stomach

God fucking dammit. I wanted to be happy and now everyt cell in my body tells me to move on with my life without her.

I've never moved outside my city. I've never lived alone. I've never conquered a girl. I've never been to a party. My job is shit. I don't even know what the fuck I want to do with my life... and she wants kids?

Will I be fucked if I start playing the field at 26?
>>
>>27201636
I would run away too, but not because I want to play the field (unless she was an uggo)

I dont think I'd want kids.
>>
Is she fat tho?
>>
>>27201671
Skinny fat. Building a bit of gut. That's actually one her greatest flaws: she really doesn't like exercise.
>>
>our parents house
You can't have kids with your sister OP they will be retards and youll have to look after them forever.
>>
>>27201636
Very tough situation, but nobody here can give you valid advice.
You know your situation better than anyone here, you're going to have to think long and hard about this.

Maybe typing out the situation in detail will help you clear your mind ?
>>
>>27201792
Not going to. I've thought things over many many times. I still love her and I'm gonna feel like complete shit if I break up with her.

But of course, I shouldn't the fear of being alone OR hurting her get in the way of it.

If I really loved her I wouldn't even be having these thoughts... right?

It's not even about playing the field... I just felt so trapped when she asked me that... I feel the need to be free, but I'm also afraid of being alone or not finding someone as cool as her. If only I'd already had the experiences I want, the career path I wanted. If I already knew what I wanted in life and was ready to settle down...
>>
File: 6262626.png (41 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
6262626.png
41 KB, 500x350
>>27201636

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS ORIGINAL
>>
>>27202012
>virgin until 24
>aspie as fuck
>completely missed all her signals
>she had to literally chase me for 4 days to grab my attention

>normie
>>
>>27202058
>someone wants you that bad

Get the hell out normeh.

What signals did you miss?
>>
>>27201926
Pretty simple solution op, talk to her, tell her to chill with that shit. that you love her and you want to be with her, but you don't want that pressure right now because you two are still young. It's smarter to get your shit together before you even think of having kids so that they wont be poor as fuck when they're growing up.
>>
>>27202084
The fact that a woman actually initiated conversation with me was something so new that I should've got it, but I still didn't. Then it was the usual, more talking, grabbing hair, touching hands in playful manner, etc.

>>27202099
She really, really wants kids. It's her life goal. Also she's older than me.
>>
>>27202165
How much older is she?
>>
>>27202231
3 years...

comment not original fug
>>
>>27202165
Nigga you niggas are still young. you have time to talk about it.
>>
>>27202255
Where did you meet her at?
>tfw 24 right now and no gf
>>
>>27202306
Music concert. I still wonder how the fuck she wound up in the same corner as me, I was literally staying away from people
>>
>>27202360
Eh, i think you're just a cyborg. Most robots would never go to a music concert, let alone have friends to go with.
>>
>>27202638
I still make an effort to see good live music, it's my only passion. I was there with one friend, also aspie as fuck.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.