[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congratulations, wagecuck. You are over the hump. Only two days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Congratulations, wagecuck. You are over the hump. Only two days of slavery until your next two days of freedom.
>>
Please, end my life. End my suffering, I can't believe that I was born to suffer by slaving away every day for the rest of eternity.
>>
I fucking hate you so much. Every fucking day you have to remind me.
>>
>>27201533
>tfw my schedule is weird
>tfw I work tonight, tomorrow and the day off and them I'm off three days
>>
File: jfmsu.jpg (30 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
jfmsu.jpg
30 KB, 456x320
Haha! You are wrong! For I am working on Saturday!

somebody please fucking kill me
>>
>>27201937
Your boss's yacht isn't going to pay for itself wagie.
>>
File: NEET holocaust 2.png (313 KB, 723x692) Image search: [Google]
NEET holocaust 2.png
313 KB, 723x692
>>27201533
Congratulations NEEtard, you have a decade before you kill yourself or overdose on your own sedentary lifestyle

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1204848/One-long-term-young-jobless-dead-years.html

TICK
O
C
K

These frogs aren't going to post themselves!
>>
File: 1444782725668.png (524 KB, 779x521) Image search: [Google]
1444782725668.png
524 KB, 779x521
>>27201533
Joke's on you, today is my Monday
>>
>>27201533
And those two days of freedom mean pleasing your bitch wife and hear her complains.
>>
>>27201533
I can quit whenever I want man. It's my choice.
>>
Been a Neet for the last few years now. Tried to join the Marines when I was 18. Got an amazing score on the tests ect but I failed meps when they checked my history. Was in Dh/psych wards most of my child-teenhood. Also have 2 bullets in my thigh and fragments from a .38 in my sinuses and near my carotid artery from a drive by shooting. I hate being a Neet. I have aspd so I would be perfect on the front line due to having no fear of anything and no remorse for my actions. 21 vets kill themselves every day. Seems like only pussies/gays are serving right now. They won't let the real men join anymore.
>>
>>27202075
Would the world be better off if a quarter of NEETs killed themselves? Well, of course. It would be better off if a quarter of wagies killed themselves. There's a lot of completely unnecessary people roaming around who are just a drain on resources and can't contribute anything of worth. They just do what they do to get by and survive.
>>
>>27202075

Lol Neets on constant suicide watch
>>
coming soon to a country near you
>>
>>27203653
People probably wouldn't mind that. They would actually get a job. It's having your bennies cut and not being able to find work that fucks people up. Because they wind up kicked to the street and then they can never get a job because no-one would hire a homeless man.
>>
>>27203719
Move to Ontario land of the dole
>>
>>27203719
i agree with you actually, i'd rather we stay at healthy levels of unemployment. unfortunately most modern american employment requires some level of education
>>
File: 3456367.png (48 KB, 450x403) Image search: [Google]
3456367.png
48 KB, 450x403
>>27202075
lol thats because they dont know how to play the system to get disability bux.
stay mad, wageslaves. i can afford drugs and shit.
>>
>>27201533
Wednesday is my favorite day. It's $6 large at a local pizza joint every Wednesday.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.