[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
describe what goes through your head when you see this picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
describe what goes through your head when you see this picture in one sentence.
>>
I thought of the word "cheese" for some reason. I don't even eat cheese.
>>
>>27201339

>in one sentence

Oops. Let me fix it.

I thought of the word "cheese for some reason, but I don't even eat cheese.

Sorry for the mistake.
>>
>Fucking bimbo. That's what I think
>>
>>27201380

Forgot to close the quotes.

I thought of the word "cheese" for some reason, but I don't even eat cheese.

Yeah, I think it's good this time. I double checked.
>>
I thought that bathing suit looked pretty uncomfortable, what with the metal chafe and shit
>>
She receives more validation and companionship in one day of her life than you will in your entire life, simply because she has a desirable face elevated by her Status. You know that people like you are the reason models even fucking exist, stop Idolizing them and they will cease to exist
>>
>>27201339
Attractive woman takes photo for money.

What do you want from me OP? Nothing special is happening
>>
>>27201488
For me its "wow, i'd give up memeposting on 4chan for a girl like her"
>>
>>27201339
>lol crosses
>>
>>27201507
She is pretty gr8. I've come to terms that that level of woman is just a little bit out of my price range
>>
>>27201507
Then you're just a tool to be used by these cunts.
"What a cunt" is all that comes to mind for me
>>
dem eyes, must be photoshopped to hell
the water looks like ice, I'm pretty thirsty
>>
>>27201339
I have seen a similar older face, I think i grew repelling feelings towards that person, I am just aware that my perception of the pictured woman cant be unpoisoned.
>>
>>27201536
>health packs
>>
>>27201339
Her pussy sure is wet right now
>>
>>27201507
Anon, unless you're a billionaire, actor or supermodel just fucking forget it. Not y worth your time just gonna make you more of a sad cunt
>>
>how is that stupid look on her face sexy and the definition on the water splashing on her is really good
>>
>>27201339
Visual signals, chemicals, etc. I'm not sure what goes on exactly but you get my point.
>>
Swiss army knives
>>
>>27201339
Her face is weird and that splash of water looks comfy.
>>
>>27201339
That water reminds me of like a turtles skin or something.

Maybe it's turtles all the way down.
>>
Filthy whore pretty much.
>>
"Damn, if start everything over with her"
>>
The blackest rage.
>>
"I would rape her."

original
>>
that water looks like its frozen on her, hope she doesnt get too cold
>>
>>27201339
Absolutely nothing other than "eh", OP.
>>
She mainly looks so hot because she's young (22). Most SI models are like 25-30. Sucks how fast girls deteriorate.
>>
>>27201339
>"I want a poster of that picture"
>>
>>27201339
I just want a girlfriend I can fall in love with everyday just by looking at her
>>
>>27201339
Wow, what a shitty ass bikini. She might as well be fucking naked.
>>
>>27201339
>That's a pretty awful pose, would not draw

probably comes from me being a drawfag
>>
Switzerland

because of the top
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.